Player Vs. Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post

I hate to be mean, but are you retarded? POST A MATCHUP AFTER YOU ANSWER. That's kind of harsh...but seriously you don't even read posts before yours.

Mahmadou Diarra vs. Toure Yaya
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

mpcarres14
Veteran Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 00:26
Location: Virginia, USA

Post

Toure is a bit inconsistant for me. On his day the better of the two, but for all of those days he has games where he looks like he just doesn't care. Diarra is very underrated and is a very good player, on the whole better over time for me.

Carlos Vela vs. Alexandre Pato
God damn brewery!!!

MessiL
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 25 Jul 2008, 01:24

Post

Oh god that is tough! Vela was great today! 3 goals today

I'd say Pato though
Image

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

You vs. Ronaldinho with a sprained ankle :shock:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Nat_H wrote:You vs. Ronaldinho with a sprained ankle :shock:
Ronaldinho is better because currently both my ankles are sprained :shock:

Robbie Keane vs Nicolas Anelka
Image

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post

Robbie Keane. Anelka is not that good of a finisher compared to Keane.
mpcarres14 wrote: On his day the better of the two, but for all of those days he has games where he looks like he just doesn't care.
Thats because yaya played majority of last season with an injured back and crap load of painkillers. He decided to get surgery after the season was over.


Guardardo vs Riera

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

*Don't ignore this post* *Important*
from now on, if someone doesn't post a match up (regardless of who it is), just ignore it. Don't make a match up for the person, just answer the previous question again because I will make an effort to delete posts without match ups from this point forward.
Image

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

shahensha wrote: Guardardo vs Riera
Riera at this moment in time for me, Guardado can be good one day, but that remains to be seen, there is a very good young mexican team at the moment with gio dos santos, guardado and vela, they look they could be a suprise package at the world cup under sven goran eriksson.

Van Der Vaart vs Sneijder
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

xilog
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 16:26
Location: Solna, Sweden

Post

Sneijder
It's quite simple for me, Sneijder is amazing :shock:

Henrik Larsson (back in the days :P ) vs Ruud Van Nistelroy
Last sign:

Image


sign/ava by me

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

I was pretty busy :wink: thanks for the work

I'll go with henrik larsson. He's one of the most under appreciated strikers of his era. not only is he a prolific goal scorer but also does the little things. great compliment to zlatan on the national team. he's also the reason i love celtic

aiden mcgeady vs. joe cole
Image

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post

Rulezzz wrote: Riera at this moment in time for me, Guardado can be good one day, but that remains to be seen, there is a very good young mexican team at the moment with gio dos santos, guardado and vela, they look they could be a suprise package at the world cup under sven goran eriksson.

Van Der Vaart vs Sneijder
You've got to be kidding me, giovani???? If u watched his 2 last performances in WC Qualifiers you'd see what I'm talking about.

J. Cole. I really like his style, he's not always doin the same tricks and he can beat anyone, McGeady will eventually be better but that takes times.

Villa vs Klose
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

neoExodus
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 16 Sep 2008, 18:08

Post

Villa is a pure striker, Klose seems more like a striker-supporter.

rooney vs aguero
Image

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

casar22 wrote:
Rulezzz wrote: Riera at this moment in time for me, Guardado can be good one day, but that remains to be seen, there is a very good young mexican team at the moment with gio dos santos, guardado and vela, they look they could be a suprise package at the world cup under sven goran eriksson.

Van Der Vaart vs Sneijder
You've got to be kidding me, giovani???? If u watched his 2 last performances in WC Qualifiers you'd see what I'm talking about.

J. Cole. I really like his style, he's not always doin the same tricks and he can beat anyone, McGeady will eventually be better but that takes times.

Villa vs Klose
I dont watch concacaf qualifiers but i do watch Tottenham Hotspur. He came on the other night against Newcastle and changed the game, he injected pace and skill and he is a good player. On top of that ive seen play well on many occasions for Barcelona, the guy is only 19 remember!

Anyway back to comparisons Aguero easily, but who knows maybe hell stink as much Rooney does when he is 22 :P Aguero though without a doubt is the hot shot in Europe right now, pace, skill and most importantly he has that lethal goalscoring instinct.

Berbatov vs Florent Sinama-Pongolle
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post

He might do good but he's not great to be starting yet he needs more time(Hhe might do well in some BPL games but he's not at the level to start for the national team)

Sinama Pongolle, he's been doing so well in Atletico now.

Robben vs Drenthe
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post

Robben. Much more established player. Brings that pace to Madrid's attack that is so important. Absolutely humiliated France in the euro. Drenthe still needs to get regular time on the field let alone break the first 11. Drenthe is much faster though. He closes you down faster than a hungry cheetah.

Sergio Garcia vs Farfan

Post Reply