Player Vs. Player

Discuss and compare your favorite players
guion23

Cole used to be a left winger, he gets up much more and is an all around good player. I'd say clichy, but i'm also an arsenal fan.

NIKE IT UP.

KPatel

I don't know how many times it has been said, but I'm going to say it for the last time. This is a warning from me, if you do not post a reason why you chose a player, a new match-up or both (which does happen), I will personally delete your post.

soccer11
Admin

that wasn't even the only thing wrong with it, he didn't even respond to the right player match up

oobee007

i hate to say this as i love by reds but Essien is a better player, mainly because he is versatile -can play CB DM CM- and i'm not entirely convinced at mascherano's performances

Moutinho vs Obi Mikel
Mark Viduka - I don't care if we lose everygame as long as we win the league!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Obi Mikel, becos ive never seen Moutinho play :P

Micah Richards vs Sergio Ramos
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

keller8
Veteran Member

Sergio Ramos because he is more of a complete defender, where as Micah Richars only plays Right-Back.

Sorry if somebody else has posted this but

Ronaldinho Gaucho vs Thierry Henry
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Err, Richards has been playing as a central defender this season.

As for your question, in which season? If we're talking a year or two ago, Henry. The guy was simply out of this world, especially in the unbeaten season. If you never got the chance to see him during this, I feel sorry for you, as you truly missed one of history's greatest. Just the way he did things and made them look so easy was stunning, not to mention his pace. However, today I fear that Henry's sciatic nerve problem will never truly heal, and I'm afraid that he'll never be the spectacle that he was back in the day, where as Ronnie still has time right now.

Agbonlahor vs. Ashley Young
God damn brewery!!!

keller8
Veteran Member

Ashley Young. He puts more shots in the back of the net than Abgonlahor. Also he doesn't play just striker, he plays winger as well.

Figo vs C Ronaldo
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

E10youngRonaldinho

Figo , because he has been a world class player for longer and had been at the top level for so long

Torres vs Forlan
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Torres. Younger, and very talented. No competition, imo.

RvN vs. Ronaldo (the Brazilian one)

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

Ronaldo. He is one of the greatest players of all time, and he has won many individual awards. Also I think he is back to his old form with AC Milan after his showing in the last part of last season and the recent pictures of him in training. Ronaldo is the better overall player. Van Nistelrooy is good player but not as good as Ronaldo. Van Nistelrooy may just be a better finisher/pk taker but thats about it.

Michael Owen vs Wayne Rooney

keller8
Veteran Member

Ooohhh Owen vs Rooney.

Thats a tough one. Micheal Owen. From his goals that i have seen and his overall playing is great. Don't get me wrong i think rooney is a wonderful player but i think he's too much of a hothead.

Mark Viduka vs Harry Kewell

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Wow, a player who can't get a string of five games together without injury vs. a player whose weight is higher than my post count. I'll go with Kewell, as he seems to have more natural talent.

van der Vaart vs. Robben
God damn brewery!!!

keller8
Veteran Member

Two great Dutch players. I have to say Robben. I've never seen Rafael Van der Vaart play

Riquelme vs. Tevez

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Where did mpc's post go?

And how do you know they're both great? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin