Cristiano Ronaldo

Discuss and compare your favorite players
steve-0
Veteran Member

hav u guys noticed dat ronaldo is goin through the motions when he plays like he's not enjoying himself?

Carolan18

steve-0 wrote:hav u guys noticed dat ronaldo is goin through the motions when he plays like he's not enjoying himself?
Yes, But I think he is just getting use to the game again, maybe a little fatigued, I also Think he is worrying about reinjuring him self. In other words he is thinking too much, I think Hell be fine in no time.
Credit to Xilog

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I think it's more he wishes he was in Madrid.
God damn brewery!!!

neoExodus

Now that is something i don't understand. Real Madrid is crap right now, its millions galaxies away from the Real Madrid that was known worldwide, so why moving there? Money? wow like he needs it badly. The team only has name, just look at the Zenit game, is that a team greater then ManU? IMO its nothing on manU, he should try a different meta i understand that, english one is already contaminated with Arabs and their petrol fortunes buying world class players.

shahensha
Veteran Member

lol considering the attitude that fellow has, he is prolly thinking Madrid needs his help to become the most spectacular team in the world.

casar22
Veteran Member

neoExodus wrote:Now that is something i don't understand. Real Madrid is crap right now, its millions galaxies away from the Real Madrid that was known worldwide, so why moving there? Money? wow like he needs it badly. The team only has name, just look at the Zenit game, is that a team greater then ManU? IMO its nothing on manU, he should try a different meta i understand that, english one is already contaminated with Arabs and their petrol fortunes buying world class players.
Just to let u know, Real is in a better position in La Liga than United in the Premier so I don't think we are crap

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Are you comparing right now? Because it's just the start of the season :?
Last year United started bottom, and they still won.

casar22
Veteran Member

Well of course I'm comparing right now because the leagues just started but we'll see what happens. And yes I know that ManUtd started really bad last year and ended winning the EPL, but this guy is saying that Madrid is crap right now and I don't get it??? They haven't lost a game in the CL and they are 3rd in La Liga right now

neoExodus

They may be winning, but they aren't playing the great football that Real Madrid should play. So far they haven't played a good team so its all whatever right now. But lets be honest Real Madrid is better then ManU? Right now, all 3 English/Italy Bigs are clearly playing better football then them, so i don't see your envy when comparing.

casar22
Veteran Member

lol dude i dont know but u might be retarded, u might want to check it today if ur doctor is available. I think ur a barcelona fan cuz u sound jealous. What do u mean by 'they aren't playing the great football'??? Just an example, u said all 3 English/Italy big teams are playing better football than Madrid so how come Arsenal lost to Hull city, Chelsea tied in today's CL game, etc... U don't need to win 7-0 to show how great ur team is so please stop making non-sense post

neoExodus

First of all speak well to me, im not your friend or from your family fro you to badmouth me, ok? Hope i was clear.
With that said your your sh*tty and rhetoric attitude speaking instead of common sense i won't answer any more comments and start a new one to begin with.
How did Ronaldo play in the CL game? Is he playing well? Too much dribbling or selfishness?

casar22
Veteran Member

I was just saying the truth, what's ur problem with Real Madrid??? U hatin on us? Anyways I'm sorry dude I get really pissed whenever someone talks sh*t about my team :oops: So yea I'm sorry, although we're not crap

brettchelsea9

neoExodus wrote:First of all speak well to me, im not your friend or from your family fro you to badmouth me, ok? Hope i was clear.
With that said your your sh*tty and rhetoric attitude speaking instead of common sense i won't answer any more comments and start a new one to begin with.
How did Ronaldo play in the CL game? Is he playing well? Too much dribbling or selfishness?

stop getting mad. i have them getting mad at me for making a mistake thats why u look over.And dont be stupid flipping out for saying something (and reread what u wrote make it more clear) back to Ronaldo he in my opinion is not playing very well compared to how he used to(last year.) He wasn't geting as involed as before thats my opinion maybee he had a bad game against chelsea. (i have not been watching that much)
sig made by me!

soccer11
Admin

let's not forget that c.ronaldo wasn't even supposed to come back until about mid october so let's give it some time. he'll get back to his old form

Wanderer
Veteran Member

he may not b playin well but he's already conned his first pen of the season tho