Cristiano Ronaldo

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Rocky
Veteran Member

On the pitch I don't like him that much, but off the pitch, he takes some hookers home and turns his back on Paris Hilton while she tries to flash with her boobs(I heard), he really makes me laugh :D

Respect to C.Ronaldo, ma man :wink:
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I would turn my back to Paris Hilton too if she tried to flash me. She looks like ass.
God damn brewery!!!

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

nnah , "ass" ain't a strong enough way to describe her...
I wouldnt do her if she paid me a million dollahs...

EDIT: I also heard he dated Bipasha Basu, who is like the biggest Indian slut ever...

casar22
Veteran Member

So he played 30 minutes in today's CL game against Villareal, any of you watched the game?

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

really? He played today? Was he any good?
Who won?

steve-0
Veteran Member

yea, he played like he normally did. distributed the ball well and had a few opportunities on goal. The intensity in the game went up a zutload when he came on the pitch.

casar22
Veteran Member

Tied 0-0 he was good, he had a cross that Evans(I think)headed and the ball hit the left post, he beat a couple guys on 1v1's 8) and he passed the ball often

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

casar22 wrote:Tied 0-0 he was good, he had a cross that Evans(I think)headed and the ball hit the left post, he beat a couple guys on 1v1's 8) and he passed the ball often
He didn't beat any guys from what I remember :?
He missed a pretty clear-cut header, almost stomped on Tevez, and uhh was close to scoring a side-volley but hit in right into the ground and to Diego Lopez. Other than that, he did mostly passes. I'm guessing he's still getting into it.

casar22
Veteran Member

Actually after he came in Kakasgotskillz he beat one guy doing what? 3 stepovers? I dont remember. And yes he missed that header(Look at my picture for further details :lol: ) But apart from those things he did good and he seemed a little bit tired in that run he made at the end.

Grey
Sophomore Member

he played well beat a few guys and was a good playmaker of the game, im glad he's back and here to stay with his mercurials [=

mint
EF Drug Baron

he'll be diving again soon probably, imo hes a fairy wussy, dont get me wrong hes a very skillfull player but i dont think he'll ever stop being a diver.
i was made to ignite

Middleman13
Veteran Member

dicing is Cheating Bt it can come in handy somtimes. So call it being a pussy or call it being smart? Depends on the situation i guess
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

shahensha
Veteran Member

lol "cocaine is a hell of a drug..."

Davidson9
Veteran Member

I don't understand this guy, seriously.

He could be with almost any girl in the world, but he turns down Paris Hilton for some dirty prostitute coke whore. OK, maybe that wasn't the best example :lol: .

But seriously, he has to have one of the most fu**ed up personal lives of any footballer out there, instead of finding a nice girl to settle down with, mind you he's only 23, so, instead of finding a girl he can be with for at least more than 6 months would be good for him, as opposed to having his pals Nani and Anderson over for some hooker fun.

But, eh, to each is own I guess. What a fuckhead