Cristiano Ronaldo

Discuss and compare your favorite players
nextlevel66
Veteran Member

All i have to say is wow. It's halftime right now in the bolton-united game and all i have to say is Ronaldo is the best active player in the world. I've been following him all season and he's just doing the impossible. All the goals all thee beautiful play. He is pretty sick. He has 33 right now and about 10-13 games left. I say he reaches 42 goals by the end of the season. Plus havee you noticed, when was the last Ronaldo wwas injured? I think it was like a strained hammie or something that was his only injusrry since joining united. He's very healthy.

There's only Ronaldo

Oh yeah ManU is going to win the premier league, thanks arsenal for the slipups
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

2brown347
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:All i have to say is wow. It's halftime right now in the bolton-united game and all i have to say is Ronaldo is the best active player in the world. I've been following him all season and he's just doing the impossible. All the goals all thee beautiful play. He is pretty sick. He has 33 right now and about 10-13 games left. I say he reaches 42 goals by the end of the season. Plus havee you noticed, when was the last Ronaldo wwas injured? I think it was like a strained hammie or something that was his only injusrry since joining united. He's very healthy.

There's only Ronaldo

Ya there is only one ronaldo, R9!!!!!!!!!!!

he's on the top of his game right now, but I think it'll only be a little while till he's over thrown. Plus he's a f****. I also saw a article a while back that said his feet will be ruined in a few years because he uses shoes way to small.

and on top of that there is way to much time in the season to write any team off, chelsea, arsenal, and even liverpool :oops: could all win it. But chelsea will

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

yeah he wears two sizes too small appareently. I'm not wwriting anyone off just saying united is gonna win it thats all :lol:

2brown347
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:yeah he wears two sizes too small appareently. I'm not wwriting anyone off just saying united is gonna win it thats all :lol:
On another note nl66 ( and sorry for going off topic) but did you see spurs make a damn good come back against chelsea, my team let me down.

but they are still in it :P

steve-0
Veteran Member

my money's on united to take the bpl title. with ronaldo playing like a god, i dont see how they can lose. he's simply amazing. i was watching the bolton game too and i was just like wow when he put away that freekick. i too have noticed that he rarely gets injured. i hope he never gets injured. he's playing on a whole nother level, and setting the example for the future of football. i also noticed that he was the captain in today's game.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:All i have to say is wow. It's halftime right now in the bolton-united game and all i have to say is Ronaldo is the best active player in the world. I've been following him all season and he's just doing the impossible. All the goals all thee beautiful play. He is pretty sick. He has 33 right now and about 10-13 games left. I say he reaches 42 goals by the end of the season. Plus havee you noticed, when was the last Ronaldo wwas injured? I think it was like a strained hammie or something that was his only injusrry since joining united. He's very healthy.

There's only Ronaldo

Ive got to say that is the only quality that puts Ronaldo ahead of Messi to win FIFA Player of the Year in 2008, Messi is so small and injury prone while ronaldo seems to be very directed (all though he is a cocky little sh*t) and hardly ever gets injured...
sig by 2brown347

2brown347
Veteran Member

barcahooligan wrote:

There's only Ronaldo

Ive got to say that is the only quality that puts Ronaldo ahead of Messi to win FIFA Player of the Year in 2008, Messi is so small and injury prone while ronaldo seems to be very directed (all though he is a cocky little sh*t) and hardly ever gets injured...
I have to agree, I think a healthy Messi is better then Cr7, the only problem is he isn't healthy enough.

steve-0
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
I have to agree, I think a healthy Messi is better then Cr7, the only problem is he isn't healthy enough.
i have to disagree... i think a helathy Messi isn't better than Cr7. not trying to spur an arguement, just putting it out there.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

steve-0 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
i have to disagree... i think a helathy Messi isn't better than Cr7. not trying to spur an arguement, just putting it out there.
Honestly no one will ever be able to say for sure until one of them wins Player of the Year, both of them have great pace and ball handling skills but on the other hand both of them are known to dive....
sig by 2brown347

steve-0
Veteran Member

barcahooligan wrote:
steve-0 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Honestly no one will ever be able to say for sure until one of them wins Player of the Year, both of them have great pace and ball handling skills but on the other hand both of them are known to dive....
lol, i had to laff at the diving part, but honestly, who doesn't dive nowadays. even referee alan wiley took a dive today in the man u vs bolton game.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:yeah he wears two sizes too small appareently. I'm not wwriting anyone off just saying united is gonna win it thats all :lol:
On another note nl66 ( and sorry for going off topic) but did you see spurs make a damn good come back against chelsea, my team let me down.

haha yeah it was an end to end game. I was so happy when i saw that game ended 4-4. even more happy when woodgate scored Fantasy points baby.

and yeah steve-o is right everyone dives kaka wworrld player of the yearr dives all the time. In all honesty it depends on the Euro 2008. If portugal make it far or Ronaldo plays like he currently is or even better he will win the awarrd.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:

haha yeah it was an end to end game. I was so happy when i saw that game ended 4-4. even more happy when woodgate scored Fantasy points baby.

and yeah steve-o is right everyone dives kaka wworrld player of the yearr dives all the time. In all honesty it depends on the Euro 2008. If portugal make it far or Ronaldo plays like he currently is or even better he will win the awarrd.
Im sorry this may sound biased but I've never seen Kaka dive...if anything he is attacked by players every game, today he was off the field in 10 minutes.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

ForzaMilan wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:
2brown347 wrote: On another note nl66 ( and sorry for going off topic) but did you see spurs make a damn good come back against chelsea, my team let me down.

Im sorry this may sound biased but I've never seen Kaka dive...if anything he is attacked by players every game, today he was off the field in 10 minutes.
then apparently you werent wwatching the liverpool milan final last year. milan got theirr first goal by kaka diving too set up a pirlo freekick. watch the game again

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote: haha yeah it was an end to end game. I was so happy when i saw that game ended 4-4. even more happy when woodgate scored Fantasy points baby.

then apparently you werent wwatching the liverpool milan final last year. milan got theirr first goal by kaka diving too set up a pirlo freekick. watch the game again
Yeah I watched that game, and that didn't really seem like a dive to me, there was contact on his leg which threw him off-balance and he fell...

shahensha
Veteran Member

His second goal today was ridiculous. Captained the side too eh.