Farewell Dida

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Sike!

Finally Ancelotti has realized how bad is keeper actually is and is interested in buying a new one, and the good thing is, there is two who can replace him, so if one doesn't work out the other one might!

Nelson Dida appears to have lost Milan’s confidence and after Sebastien Frey the latest target to take over is PSV Eindhoven’s Heurelho da Silva Gomes.

Dida’s position at San Siro has become untenable after a series of catastrophic errors, culminating in the woeful howler that allowed Inter to win the derby 2-1.

A new shot-stopper is among the first priorities for the January transfer market and Fiorentina’s Frey had been suggested as a front runner.

Today the ‘Corriere dello Sport’ suggests that there is another candidate making waves – fellow Brazilian Gomes.

The goalkeeper will turn 27 in February and has been consistently impressive for PSV Eindhoven in both domestic competition and the Champions League.

He has been in Europe since the summer of 2004, switching from Brazilian club Cruzeiro to Dutch outfit PSV.

Gomes helped Eindhoven to the last three Eredivisie titles on the trot and this month extended his contract until 2013.

However, he would be more than happy to accept a step up to the European and World champions with a price-tag hovering around £5m.

From AC Milan Online

2brown347
Veteran Member

This might be good news for AC, but remember this is gonna be badnews to one clubs supporters if he leaves, so be considerite :wink:
(and anyone who doesn't like AC)

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:This might be good news for AC, but remember this is gonna be badnews to one clubs supporters if he leaves, so be considerite :wink:
(and anyone who doesn't like AC)
It'll be bad news for whos ever club he does go to.

nzfootball

His Career has been spiralling for a while now i think hes edging for retirement sometime? that moment he had with a supporter in glasgow didnt help him out either

2brown347
Veteran Member

It'll be bad news for whos ever club he does go to.
Thats what I was trying to say I just worded it wrong :?
I just hope he doesn't end up at any club I like, hopefully man u take's him, :lol: if only.

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

how old is he now

Davidson9
Veteran Member

c_ronaldo7 wrote:how old is he now
34, anyway, i hope he goes to a different club, and i know this is OT, but i seriously hope Yoann Gourcuff leaves milan

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:
c_ronaldo7 wrote:how old is he now
34, anyway, i hope he goes to a different club, and i know this is OT, but i seriously hope Yoann Gourcuff leaves milan
Why do you want Gourcuff to leave? Not enough playing time for your liking?