Bojan-Krkic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
dareliss
Veteran Member
Posts: 864
Joined: 18 Nov 2006, 22:20

Post by dareliss » 01 Dec 2007, 06:29

rzadzinski wrote:
dareliss wrote:
Evan wrote: Ahh lol ok...sorry for the off-topic post.
you will get used to me :lol: you see rzadzinski knows me very well, and knows my mistakes, and helps me out time to time ;) but yeah what two words are tricky.

fix me if i messed up again :lol:
Instead of what, I would use "those" in that phrase. :lol:
ohhh yeah, I didn't thought of it :lol:
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Image

Sig by me... :)

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Dec 2007, 17:40

dareliss wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
dareliss wrote: you will get used to me :lol: you see rzadzinski knows me very well, and knows my mistakes, and helps me out time to time ;) but yeah what two words are tricky.

fix me if i messed up again :lol:
Instead of what, I would use "those" in that phrase. :lol:
ohhh yeah, I didn't thought of it :lol:
There you would either use:


ohhh yeah, I hadn't thought of it

Or

ohhh yeah, I didn't think of it :lol:

Want me to do this every post?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

barcahooligan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 14:58

Post by barcahooligan » 01 Dec 2007, 20:25

Barcas future looks really good with all this young talent they have :D. With Krikic being part Catalan he also will bring more fans and trust to organization, i try to think in terms of the president of the club. :wink:
Image
sig by 2brown347

dareliss
Veteran Member
Posts: 864
Joined: 18 Nov 2006, 22:20

Post by dareliss » 01 Dec 2007, 21:35

rzadzinski wrote:
dareliss wrote:
rzadzinski wrote: Instead of what, I would use "those" in that phrase. :lol:
ohhh yeah, I didn't thought of it :lol:


There you would either use:


ohhh yeah, I hadn't thought of it

Or

ohhh yeah, I didn't think of it :lol:

Want me to do this every post?

Why not it would be helpful :lol: but it will get annoying :lol:
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Image

Sig by me... :)

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Dec 2007, 22:55

dareliss wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
dareliss wrote: ohhh yeah, I didn't thought of it :lol:


There you would either use:


ohhh yeah, I hadn't thought of it

Or

ohhh yeah, I didn't think of it :lol:

Want me to do this every post?

Why not it would be helpful :lol: but it will get annoying :lol:
Perfectly written!!! A++ :wink: :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member
Posts: 1692
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 15:39

Post by ScottyBoy » 01 Dec 2007, 23:09

shahensha wrote: The barcelona trident attack of the future will be messi, gio and bojan. Messi the next maradonna, gio the next ronaldinho and bojan.....Cruyff?

krkic will be the next big thing but im not so sure gio will go all the way

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 22 May 2007, 01:25

Post by ForzaMilan » 02 Dec 2007, 04:24

ScottyBoy wrote:
shahensha wrote: The barcelona trident attack of the future will be messi, gio and bojan. Messi the next maradonna, gio the next ronaldinho and bojan.....Cruyff?

krkic will be the next big thing but im not so sure gio will go all the way
I agree, Bojan has been displaying his abilities alot more than Dos Santos, which is the reason Dos Santos' playing time is alot less than when Bojan was not playing. He has overtaken Dos Santos as the next big thing at Barca, except for Messi, who will is already a top player despite his age.
Image

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 02 Dec 2007, 04:53

i am already telling you all.......this kid is money. He is only 17 and started for barcelona in an important away derby game against espanyol. Not only that, he was leading the formation as the one top striker.....that demands class.

From what I saw today, he has skills and sh**load of potential. I remember one beautiful play where he ran down the right flank with the ball, stopped parallel to the side of the 18 yard box and layed a beautiful pass off to xavi who took a shot at the net..........amazing vision and patience on his part.
Image

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member
Posts: 346
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 16:33

Post by Clumsylegs » 02 Dec 2007, 14:24

He is a good player, but only future shows if he will become one of those who will be remember decades after.

But I got to say that the pass he made in this videos first goal was awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deTIASgmFk
Image

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member
Posts: 1692
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 15:39

Post by ScottyBoy » 02 Dec 2007, 15:48

i remember watching him play 2 years ago in the uefa u17 european championships at the age of 15 - he was phenomenal - he came off the bench in every game and lifted the game her scored and made some important goals to either win the game or make sure of the win. even at that age he was tipped to be the next raul

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Dec 2007, 16:24

Why is everyone saying that he is Catalan! I'm more Catalan than he is, and I'm not Catalan at all. Also, yes he is pretty good, but only time will tell if he is great.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 02 Dec 2007, 16:28

iwannagopro wrote:Why is everyone saying that he is Catalan! I'm more Catalan than he is, and I'm not Catalan at all. Also, yes he is pretty good, but only time will tell if he is great.
hes Catalan cuz he was born in Barcelona to CATALAN PARENTS!!!!

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Dec 2007, 16:46

Davidson9 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:Why is everyone saying that he is Catalan! I'm more Catalan than he is, and I'm not Catalan at all. Also, yes he is pretty good, but only time will tell if he is great.
hes Catalan cuz he was born in Barcelona to CATALAN PARENTS!!!!
His Dad is Serbian, his Mom is a Catalan nurse. He is slightly more Catalan than me.

taken from wikipedia
pronounced [ˈbɔjan 'kr.kiʨ]) (Serbian Cyrillic: Бојан Кркић) (born August 28, 1990 in Lleida, Catalonia, Spain), is a 17-year-old Spanish footballer of Serbian and Catalan origin, who plays for FC Barcelona in Spain.

He is widely considered to be one of the most promising young talents of his time. His father, also named Bojan, is a Serb, and also a footballer, who played for Red Star Belgrade in the 1980s.[2] After moving to Spain his father married Maria Lluïsa Pérez, a Catalan nurse, [3] and became a scout for Barcelona in 1997. [4] Bojan possesses both Spanish and Serbian passports, and so is allowed to choose which country he plays for should he be called up by them.
Also it is a major hint that he is Serbian/part-Serbian because his name is Bojan Krkic. That is about as far away from Catalan you can get.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 02 Dec 2007, 16:54

iwannagopro wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:Why is everyone saying that he is Catalan! I'm more Catalan than he is, and I'm not Catalan at all. Also, yes he is pretty good, but only time will tell if he is great.
hes Catalan cuz he was born in Barcelona to CATALAN PARENTS!!!!
His Dad is Serbian, his Mom is a Catalan nurse. He is slightly more Catalan than me.

taken from wikipedia
pronounced [ˈbɔjan 'kr.kiʨ]) (Serbian Cyrillic: Бојан Кркић) (born August 28, 1990 in Lleida, Catalonia, Spain), is a 17-year-old Spanish footballer of Serbian and Catalan origin, who plays for FC Barcelona in Spain.

He is widely considered to be one of the most promising young talents of his time. His father, also named Bojan, is a Serb, and also a footballer, who played for Red Star Belgrade in the 1980s.[2] After moving to Spain his father married Maria Lluïsa Pérez, a Catalan nurse, [3] and became a scout for Barcelona in 1997. [4] Bojan possesses both Spanish and Serbian passports, and so is allowed to choose which country he plays for should he be called up by them.
Also it is a major hint that he is Serbian/part-Serbian because his name is Bojan Krkic. That is about as far away from Catalan you can get.
i know that, but to me hes Catalan, plus who would want to play for serbia... :lol:

unknown
Senior Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 27 Sep 2007, 01:54

Post by unknown » 02 Dec 2007, 18:41

i know that, but to me hes Catalan, plus who would want to play for serbia... Laughing
are u implying something? i wud play for any pro team, including serbia (im am not serbian) but what about u, since think ure so good u must be playing for some amazing team?

Locked