Bojan-Krkic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 08 Feb 2008, 10:20

rzadzinski wrote:Nice Wiki! :lol:

It just seems so wrong, look at his name. But I guess that's kind of society today, a lot more diverse.
it doesnt seem wrong at all to me, personally i know what views the likes of you and iwannagopro have, but i dont believe in playing for the country of your ancestors, thats living in the past for me. Me being of Jamaican parentage would only ever choose one country to play for England, my birth country :)
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 Feb 2008, 01:13

I guess so, nowadays it's just the place you feel more attached to (actually, just where you will get better results and exposure). I think if you lived in Jamaica and had English ancestry and had the choice your (anyone with this type of ancestry, this is just an example) views, what would you choose?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 09 Feb 2008, 09:22

rzadzinski wrote:I guess so, nowadays it's just the place you feel more attached to (actually, just where you will get better results and exposure). I think if you lived in Jamaica and had English ancestry and had the choice your (anyone with this type of ancestry, this is just an example) views, what would you choose?
honestly i would choose Jamaica, my mum(who is jamaican) would qualify for England anyway, because her grandfather was an englishman and there are english ancestors on my dads side as well i think, but if i was born and raised in jamaica im sure i would play for jamaica, not choose England just because the national team is better lol.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Feb 2008, 09:29

ok, many crap posts in this topic...
first, he IS Serbian... because it's normal that you take your father's last name, and everything.... for example my best friend's mother is 100% Swedish, but he feels like 100% Serb...
Bojan doesn't speak Serbian well, but never mind it's his father's fault...
his father is also Bojan Krkic (senior), and he has never played for Red Star he played for OFK Belgrade (third biggest club in Belgrade)...
also, people from our football association have called Bojan Krkic Jr to come and play one game in some national squad when he was younger....
ok, he came but he didn't play... he just spent 90 minutes watching other kids playing, because coach didn't let him play, and do you know why?!?!
because other rich kids played, these kids whose parents pay so they can play!
that is why i've stopped playing football here... so many corrupted people and coaches!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 09 Feb 2008, 09:36

jcdenton wrote:ok, many crap posts in this topic...
first, he IS Serbian... because it's normal that you take your father's last name, and everything.... for example my best friend's mother is 100% Swedish, but he feels like 100% Serb...
his father is also Bojan Krkic (senior), and he has never played for Red Star he played for OFK Belgrade (third biggest club in Belgrade)...
also, people from our football association have called Bojan Krkic Jr to come and play one game in some national squad when he was younger....
ok, he came but he didn't play... he just spent 90 minutes watching other kids playing, because coach didn't let him play, and do you know why?!?!
that is why i've stopped playing football here... so many corrupted people and coaches!
here we go jcdenton again, with your nationalist right wing bulls**t. Im sorry this is gonna seem offensive again, but in your part of the world your so damn racist, you fight each other over being different "ethnic groups". At the end of the day we are all the same, we are all people. I dont give a crap what his name is, hes still Spanish to me and if he wants to play for Spain thats makes him seem even more Spanish. He does have Serbian roots yea and he should be proud to be partly Serbian, but the fact is he is mostly Spanish if he wants to be.

Also if you cant speak Serbian you arent Serbian end of story.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Feb 2008, 09:42

Rulezzz wrote:here we go jcdenton again, with your nationalist right wing bulls**t. Im sorry this is gonna seem offensive again, but in your part of the world your so damn racist, you fight each other over being different "ethnic groups". At the end of the day we are all the same, we are all people. I dont give a crap what his name is, hes still Spanish to me and if he wants to play for Spain thats makes him seem even more Spanish. He does have Serbian roots yea and he should be proud to be partly Serbian, but the fact is he is mostly Spanish if he wants to be.

hey i didn't insult you and you've just insulted me...
ok, you are just one black piece of sh*t, not needed in Europe....
go back to Africa or wherever your parents came from...

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 09 Feb 2008, 11:09

jcdenton wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:here we go jcdenton again, with your nationalist right wing bulls**t. Im sorry this is gonna seem offensive again, but in your part of the world your so damn racist, you fight each other over being different "ethnic groups". At the end of the day we are all the same, we are all people. I dont give a crap what his name is, hes still Spanish to me and if he wants to play for Spain thats makes him seem even more Spanish. He does have Serbian roots yea and he should be proud to be partly Serbian, but the fact is he is mostly Spanish if he wants to be.

hey i didn't insult you and you've just insulted me...
jcdenton thanks for proving my point, all your reply to my post has done is shown that i was right, 100% correct, you really are racist.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 09 Feb 2008, 15:26

jcdenton wrote:hey i didn't insult you and you've just insulted me...
dont be such a racist c**t, chill the fu** out, or get ready for another ban, sure maybe his parents came from africa, no one should care about ethnic backgrounds, they're probably nice people, trust me, i have alot of mean things i could say about serbians, but im not being a racist sh*t like you are

btw you are the only serbian i dont like on this site (wut up karlo)

Norm

Post by Norm » 09 Feb 2008, 15:36

LOL, sorry this is the dumbest thing i've heard in awhile!!! ur fu**in dumb man lol

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 09 Feb 2008, 15:37

Norm wrote:Also if you cant speak Serbian you arent Serbian end of story.

LOL, sorry this is the dumbest thing i've heard in awhile!!! ur fu**in dumb man lol
jcdenton? ya, anyway im not gonna argue anymore, so think of something to say jc, but i dont give a sh*t

Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky » 09 Feb 2008, 15:58

Bojan is half Serbian and half Spanish.. He didn't come out of his dads
ass..
karlo is bosnian, although they are all russians

ok, many crap posts in this topic...
I totally agree, down here they do anything for money...

But Bojan learned how to play football in Spain and not in Serbia + he aint that good

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 09 Feb 2008, 16:03

hes already elected to play for spain, hes yet to get called up, anyway i think anyone would rather play for spain rather than serbia

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 09 Feb 2008, 16:29

pfft He wants to play for spain so what? We cant do sh*t unless you have the means to go down there and convince him otherwise.

If a player is sick but from a sh*t footballing country then he usually pulls out a random ancestry out of his ass and opts for a better country. Look at Hargreaves, born in Canada, spent most of his teenage developing years in Germany, so it was expected to get calls from Germany and Canada but no he goes for England because his great great great grandpappy was a random carpenter from England.

De Guzman is from Canada too but he wants to play for the Netherlands since he has played there for long while all because well let me put it in mathematical terms for you: Netherlands > (Canada x 5)

Many players do this, deal with it

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 09 Feb 2008, 18:24

Davidson9 wrote:
jcdenton wrote:hey i didn't insult you and you've just insulted me...
dont be such a racist c**t, chill the fu** out, or get ready for another ban, sure maybe his parents came from africa, no one should care about ethnic backgrounds, they're probably nice people, trust me, i have alot of mean things i could say about serbians, but im not being a racist sh*t like you are

the funny part is my parents arent even from africa lol. if he had read my post and wasent a racist c**t he wouldnt have written that reply. Turns out though he is a racist c**t. Yea im black my parents are jamaican im proud of it too, just like your probably proud you're a c**t jcdenton. And yea Norm im fu**ing dumb, maybe if you thought it over, used your brain for a second rather than your penis, you might not think that.

Go on jcdenton think of something else to insult me, i dont care, i dont even wanna talk about this anymore, becos i dont wanna argue with the spawn of hitler anymore. Read a book, go on holiday outside of serbia and you may realise that everyone else isnt a dumb sh*t like you.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 Feb 2008, 18:25

This is out of hand, locked.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin