Bojan-Krkic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ageorge
Veteran Member

Bojan-Krkic

Post by ageorge » 01 Dec 2007, 00:24

Wow, just look him up, 17 years old plays on FC barcelona first team. I looked up highlights on you tube and he is simply amazing, and hes 17!!!
"I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."<STRIKE>Thierry Henry</STRIKE>

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 01 Dec 2007, 01:28

ya he is great, i remember watching him with Messi a few years ago

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 01 Dec 2007, 01:51

That kid is money. Tons of talent and potential. 17 and he already has two league goals, a champions league start and assist for barcelona.

The barcelona trident attack of the future will be messi, gio and bojan. Messi the next maradonna, gio the next ronaldinho and bojan.....Cruyff?

dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss » 01 Dec 2007, 02:39

He is not what great, did any of you watched a game he dives at age 17, another diver coming up, and he messes up in situation were veterans doesnt't i think they putted him on a first team so he could adapt faster to high level, and what pisses me of he is not spanish he is hundred % serbian look at his parents serbians him too, he is good, but i think he is not what good as he could be, it looks like he is still learning a lot of things, and he is on a first team, giovani dos santos he is good, but krkic, too early for first team, but probably they want to make a star of him by age 19, so what another story, but he dives, and what pissed me off, not so great but good, freddy adu is better and im not eve fan of adu. probably very good youth player can play like him, especially from u-17 residency program, and what pisses me of better kids doesn't get a chance.........
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 01 Dec 2007, 02:49

hes actually Catalonian, which is cool, hes playin' for Spain U-21, Spain U-17 and Spain, not to mention Barca, although he does show a bit of diving, same with Drenthe

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 01 Dec 2007, 03:22

So what he is reckless and not very good with his decisions? He is only 17 he is allowed to make those mistakes at this age.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 01 Dec 2007, 03:24

only 17, there are tons of 16 yo's that are stars in lesser leagues in Europe and South America

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 01 Dec 2007, 03:40

Yeah but he gets good playing time in a big club in a bigger league.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 01 Dec 2007, 04:14

people just hate when they see an uprising star. when one comes up oh hes not that good or he's does this or he does that. jesus give the kid some credit he's a great player and if all those kids who are better than him how come i dont see them in the papers or on tv. if they were good they would be on a higher club. scouts are everywhere so you cant say they arent lucky. bojan is a great player and has phenomonal talent at such a young age. he has to work on some kinks in his game, but he has many years.
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss » 01 Dec 2007, 04:34

nextlevel66 wrote:people just hate when they see an uprising star. when one comes up oh hes not that good or he's does this or he does that. jesus give the kid some credit he's a great player and if all those kids who are better than him how come i dont see them in the papers or on tv. if they were good they would be on a higher club. scouts are everywhere so you cant say they arent lucky. bojan is a great player and has phenomonal talent at such a young age. he has to work on some kinks in his game, but he has many years.
well im not jealous, if i would like to be a pro star probably i would be jealous cause he got an easy way, and he came from barca academy as gio do santos, and believe were is a lot of better players, when i used to be at img academie were was few better player then him on residency program, barca is just trying to make big money from him, after couple years they will be able to trade it or sell for damn high price, and get other players, then barca will play watch the game, and see how he peforms i saw all off hes games, not good and IM NOT JEALOUS DUDE you should be jealous your trying to be pro ;) the point is were are much better kids who don't get chance to play at teams like what even in other countries, and he is just damn lucky. he has not much skill, he needs to learn a lot, maybe after few years he will be good, he is just fast runner.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 01 Dec 2007, 05:21

dareliss wrote:He is not what great
dareliss wrote:but i think he is not what good
dareliss wrote:and he is on a first he dives, and what pissed me off,
Off topic but how come when you wanna say "that" you say "what"?
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Dec 2007, 05:23

English isn't his native language and he keeps getting screwed up by those 2 words. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 01 Dec 2007, 05:28

rzadzinski wrote:English isn't his native language and he keeps getting screwed up by those 2 words. :wink:
Ahh lol ok...sorry for the off-topic post.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss » 01 Dec 2007, 05:33

Evan wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:English isn't his native language and he keeps getting screwed up by those 2 words. :wink:
you will get used to me :lol: you see rzadzinski knows me very well, and knows my mistakes, and helps me out time to time ;) but yeah what two words are tricky.

fix me if i messed up again :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 01 Dec 2007, 05:34

dareliss wrote:
Evan wrote:
you will get used to me :lol: you see rzadzinski knows me very well, and knows my mistakes, and helps me out time to time ;) but yeah what two words are tricky.

fix me if i messed up again :lol:
Instead of what, I would use "those" in that phrase. :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin