Which player you would like to punch in the face

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

C.Blanco Man if there was dive award he would win every year
& this one guy from chivas usa I think he's #9 or 10 he faked that Clint Mathis hit him and clint was sent off !!!!! :evil: (again I'm not racist against mexicans most of my freinds are mexican) but to me I see a lot of mexican players dive and slide in late and fake being injured I hate it when they do that Man it pisses me off :x :x :x :x :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
then bitch when the ref gives them a card or gives the freekick the other way
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

RG900
Veteran Member

well right now i have to say ronaldo cuz he sucks right now :evil: "wake up u ass hole
RAMI 07

futbalstar10

david james because when i went to see england vs columbia at the medal lands i was triying to get his autograph after they put in that other goalie and he ignored me i was right infront of him.

mrbeankid22

I really dont have problem unless its a player or team that intentionally plays dirty, makes reckless fouls, and act out fake injuries and dives. :evil:

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I just came across this topic whilst searching for something entirely different, but I think we should revive it.

I don't know if this is allowed by the topic, but I would like to punch Jose Mourinho. Everything he does, it gets under my skin. He needs someone to tell him just how special everyone really thinks he is.

KPatel

While we're on managers, Arsene Wenger. He whines so much about little things and blames everyone else for his mistakes. That's why I'd like to punch him in the face.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Off the top of my head (some managers too):

Robbie Savage
Craig Bellamy
The ladyboy
Ginger Sven
Eriksson
Arjen Robben
Fel Neville
Fabregas
Wenger
Lehman
Diouf
Carvalho
Ian Crook
Brian Barwick
Mido
Chris Sutton
Robert Green

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Wow, ratherton. Looks like you'll be busy. For me, i'd like to give that git McClaren a whack or two.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I don't know if I would go as far as to say that I'd like to punch Beckham, but I'd like to tell him how much him being a little sissy model pisses me off.

powell
English Meister

for my the two i'd love to puch are the ladyboy ronaldo and robben.

Juventus10FC

c. ronaldo for being a little girl and diving and probably totti because every time i see him i get an urge to punch him in the face :lol:
Bentworth Soccer 2007

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Juventus10FC wrote:c. ronaldo for being a little girl and diving and probably totti because every time i see him i get an urge to punch him in the face :lol:
Hey man, you sexist! Only kidding haha.

Try to put sissy, rather than little girl. I know plenty of girls who are really tough, and certainly don't dive. :wink:

Juventus10FC

[quote="gnarlyjim"][quote="Juventus10FC"]c. ronaldo for being a little girl and diving and probably totti because every time i see him i get an urge to punch him in the face :lol:[/quote]

Hey man, you sexist! Only kidding haha.

Try to put sissy, rather than little girl. I know plenty of girls who are really tough, and certainly don't dive. :wink:[/quote]

:( uh oh sorry i didnt even think of that!!! i know plenty of girls who could probably take me on or off the pitch too :lol:
Bentworth Soccer 2007

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Well...

I honestly don't mind Beckham as a player. He has kind of revived his play before the injury. He's keeping quiet and I don't think he has a huge ego. At the time Backham was signing his contract, he was not going to get better money anywhere on the world. And why not? I hope he does well here in North America. I think the media give him this bad rep and people are jealous of his fame, and decide to hate him as well. I really don't think he's so bad. And anyways, if I could go see Beckham play, I would!!! (My plan didn't go as well, planned...)

I would love to punch Drogba...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Juventus10FC

yes rzad!! drogba was going to be my other choice but i picked totti over him. drogba isnt consistent enough and really just makes me angry.

i think i channel my pent up anger into pros because when i read this i could think of about a million i'd like to hit :lol:
Bentworth Soccer 2007