Which player you would like to punch in the face

Discuss and compare your favorite players
CR17Ronaldo

which player u cant stand ?
I suspect most ppl will say Beckham
Never give up keep training and reach to your goals Its all depends on YOU!

goldboots7

totti nuff said
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

dooglas
Veteran Member

eddie johnson of the us mens team.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

Sweeper5

Carvalho, or Vitor Baia

soccer11
Admin

hey dooglas, how come you dont like johnson, just wondering. The player i would love to punch in the face would probobly have to be the german player who had the hand ball against the US in the world cup, and then the ref.

dooglas
Veteran Member

maybe the media who puts him on a pedastal, he can score sure...agasint T&T and panama, etc...but he prolly wont show up for bigger games, mexico was one example, but i cant blame him for that. i dunno, i just dont like how someone so average is hyped up so much.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

soccer11 wrote:hey dooglas, how come you dont like johnson, just wondering. The player i would love to punch in the face would probobly have to be the german player who had the hand ball against the US in the world cup, and then the ref.
I may be a German supporter but USA not awarded a penalty for that, I felt it was unfair.

For me, Ronaldo.

Wiseman_philosopher

El Hadj Diouf. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Cristiano Ronaldo. He plays like a little french school girl. He should have an oscar for all his dives... He does have a good touch and good moves, he also screws up his moves a lot too. He gets sooky when a good defender shuts him down.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:hey dooglas, how come you dont like johnson, just wondering. The player i would love to punch in the face would probobly have to be the german player who had the hand ball against the US in the world cup, and then the ref.
frings handled the ball, and hugh dallas was the ref, if i'm not mistaken. there's a lot of players i'd like to punch, but probably cristiano ronaldo the most. he just has a look about him that says "punch me in the mouth."
Hala Galacticos

speedbump
New User

Alan Smith, Barthez, Totti, C. Ronaldo, Zidane... that's about it. ;-) Unfortunately, three of them play or have played in my favorite english club...

pascalfrik

I can't stand players that disrespect me on the field ( like just tackeling me from behind or elbowing me , or pushing me really hard so that i fall down).

And from the pro's i can't stand Totti. :evil:

dooglas
Veteran Member

i dont get to watch a lot of italy games, or serie A so whats so wrong with totti?

who would you rather be?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I'll get a clip for U.

P.S: This reply will be edited soon.

Edit 1: When he shows what he's made of

Edit 2: Why some people wanna punch him. Him arguing with Ramelow.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Why Totti?

Cause he spits in people's face and yeah he doesn't apologize for his actions.

But the player I'd love to punch the most is Lauren (arsenal). I simply can't stand this guy he's a jacka**. The second on my list would probably be Patrick Viera. And am I allowed to punch managers, cause Arsene Wenger would definitely be one too. "I didn't see it"- this quote explains why I feel ARSEne should get a punch.

As for Mourinho, I just wish to kick him on his backside, of course not as hard as a punch to release his ego.