New list of top 100 soccer players

Discuss and compare your favorite players
chicagofirefan
Veteran Member
Posts: 789
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 01:22

Post by chicagofirefan » 09 Nov 2007, 01:03

This list is terrible. Stoichkov should be wayyyy up there. At least in the twenties or the teens. :x

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member
Posts: 1925
Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 17:36

Post by Real_Zidane » 09 Nov 2007, 23:55

Pfffft. Cruyff #21?!?! Klinsmann #24???! David Beckham ahead of Roy Keane?!?!?!

The only good thing about the list is Zidane is in top 5. :D
Image

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 10 Nov 2007, 03:09

Wow, I think that they might've been counting in a language where the numbers are all messed up.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 10 Nov 2007, 14:34

Some great players are ranked too low like Cruyff and some arent even on the list like George Best. Some people regard George Best as the greatest player of all time and he dosent even make the top 100 list here? This makes no sense. This list just goes to show you that you can't base a player's quality on stats alone.
Image

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 12 Nov 2007, 01:10

96. Michael Ballack

alright!!!!!! haha sweet list, great post.
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 12 Nov 2007, 01:12

Ballack13 wrote:96. Michael Ballack

alright!!!!!! haha sweet list, great post.
I love how you just had to put that in and totally disagree with everyone here. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 12 Nov 2007, 01:46

hey, what can i say? :P
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 00:26
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by mpcarres14 » 12 Nov 2007, 03:42

Where the hell is George Weah?
Image

God damn brewery!!!

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post by ROIUSA » 12 Nov 2007, 04:11

done by an american who thinks he has knowledge davidson? come on, its done by a bunch of idiots regardless of where theyre from
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

flyhigh19
Veteran Member
Posts: 361
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 02:55

Post by flyhigh19 » 12 Nov 2007, 04:45

They are actually from the UK.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 12 Nov 2007, 04:57

ROIUSA wrote:done by an american who thinks he has knowledge davidson? come on, its done by a bunch of idiots regardless of where theyre from
hey man calm down im from canada, im not tryna say that all americans are idiots, just when it comes to football

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 12 Nov 2007, 05:06

Davidson9 wrote:
ROIUSA wrote:done by an american who thinks he has knowledge davidson? come on, its done by a bunch of idiots regardless of where theyre from
hey man calm down im from canada, im not tryna say that all americans are idiots, just when it comes to football
All Americans are not idiots on football either, that's pretty stereotypical. Especially the ones on here considering they found this site, and it's not called "soccer". I'd say this site shows the highs and lows of everyone. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 12 Nov 2007, 05:10

ok, i was wrong, there are some americans that know their stuff, but lots of americans i have talked to believed me when i said that i live in an igloo, all of western canada is covered in smoke because pot is promoted here, and that soccer is played on a field shaped like a penis

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 12 Nov 2007, 05:43

Davidson9 wrote:ok, i was wrong, there are some americans that know their stuff, but lots of americans i have talked to believed me when i said that i live in an igloo, all of western canada is covered in smoke because pot is promoted here, and that soccer is played on a field shaped like a penis
Don't worry, I've met those people too. :lol: But they can be anywhere, people just like to pick on Americans, because they are so gullible (Canadians probably are too). I've been to Cali in a hot tub with some chicks and told them how we endure through our igloos in -40 weather during the summer.

They were impressed. 8) :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 12 Nov 2007, 06:01

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:ok, i was wrong, there are some americans that know their stuff, but lots of americans i have talked to believed me when i said that i live in an igloo, all of western canada is covered in smoke because pot is promoted here, and that soccer is played on a field shaped like a penis
Don't worry, I've met those people too. :lol: But they can be anywhere, people just like to pick on Americans, because they are so gullible (Canadians probably are too). I've been to Cali in a hot tub with some chicks and told them how we endure through our igloos in -40 weather during the summer.

They were impressed. 8) :lol:
Canadians aren't any smarter, well, maybe a little :D but hey, most of us Canadians are so infatuated with hockey that were to occupied to notice the other sports like soccer. In BC our soccer association is so corrupt its ridiculous.
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

Post Reply