Ronaldinho Present What do you think of him ?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
E10youngRonaldinho

Voice your opinions of him and lets all have a nice debate or talk
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

redrover365
Veteran Member

isn't this topic already on the forum? If so it should be locked....

if only i was a mod

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Dude, seriously it looks like you have just come on this site to become a mod. Just get over it buddy.

He just wants to talk about present Ronaldinho. (like always :P )
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ballack13
Veteran Member

Well i think ronaldinho is highly overrated now, his performances do not cease to amaze me, and frankly, im quite easily amazed.

keller8
Veteran Member

I think ronaldinho is a great player.

speed, skills, passing, vision, and shooting. Ronaldinho is an excellent player. In 20 years time, his name will be up with Diego Maradona and Pele. He will become the legend of this era of football.

This is my opinion. anyone begging to differ can say so and not abuse me or anyone else for our opinions.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Imma abuse you alright! :lol:

Nah, I seriously doubt that he will be a legend. Since you are 12 if I am correct, it's a phase where you are really amazed by cool things players do (I was too, don't worry), like C.Ronaldo and Ronaldinho a couple years ago. Now I've outgrown that and really see what a true class all around footballer is. Ronaldo was a class player and I truly admire all of his achievements, same with Michael Owen. Ronaldinho may be a name that pops up within time to time but I bet there's hundreds of players which would pop up as being near the top in an era which you may not have ever heard of because you are young. So do you see what I mean? He may be a good player, but not a legend by any extents yet. The potential in younger players like Messi can beat him out very shortly (if not already).

It's alright, I still respect your opinion and you may hold it, I'm just saying that's all.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ratherton
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho should get a hair cut and stop wearing that alice band - the fairy.

Rocky
Veteran Member

Well, Ronaldinho was better in his younger days when he was about 20-24. :D
He was promising just like Messi is now :? , and who knows if Messi will end up like him :shock: I don't know if people will know him in the future, but right now if you make a move or nutmeg, people shout out '' ohhhh, RONALDINHO!'' or they will call you Ronaldo or Maradona if you are really fast and a good dribbler. I also noticed that the most famous names in football these days or was a couple of years a go are; Beckham, Ronaldo, Maradona and Ronaldinho, and this especially for people who don't play football or watch it :lol: By football fans or not; if Ronaldinho had continued like before he would of been remembered as one of the greatest ballers of all time. In his 1st year for Barcelona he actually got considered infront of Cruyff, and as top 4 of all time greatest players. But he is loosing his reputation right now and if it continues like that he will be remembered for:

'' Do you know who Ronaldinho is?''
''Yeah, he is that guy in the pepsi commercial, right?''
''He is that guy who fu**ed his girl friend, and played playstation during WC 06 (like someone said) and turned fat, etc... :roll:

I also don't think anyone should hate him because of his shoes. He has always dreamed of shoes that he has now. As a little kid he used to play barfoot because shoes bothered him, but now he has shoes witch give you
a touch just like playing barfoot.

erick
Veteran Member

he is still a great player but he is declining.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Well ronaldinho used to be one of the best and certainly deserved one of his world player of the year awards but really, for the past couple of years, his performance has been pretty poor. His had a few good games but overall, he is not the same player he once was. If he can manage to regain his great form and keep it for a few years than he will be remembered as one of the greats. If not, then he won't. Right now compared to most players he is still class, but not "top class" as I like to call it, top class players for me are players like messi, kaka, fabregas, and I still think henry is in there.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Rocky wrote:
'' Do you know who Ronaldinho is?''
''He is that guy who fu**ed his girl friend, and played playstation during WC 06 (like someone said) and turned fat, etc... :roll:
Mpcarres, Mpcarres, MPCARRES! :lol:

-Alexander Ovechkin

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

I feel that in the past few years he dosnt try as much as in his younger years. Its unfortunate that he dosnt bring us beautiful football to the Camp Nou...

But have NO fear Lionel Messi is here!!!!! :wink: :D
sig by 2brown347

Ballack13
Veteran Member

erick wrote:he is still a great player but he is declining.
EXACTLY! he is declining but not quickly for anybody too really notice.

dareliss
Veteran Member

first thing he was great yeah we all said what, btw, i think he will come back strong in couple years, cause he started to sucks when he started making comercials, and shoes, and others stuff, same like beckham stuff like waht messes you up, you miss practices, you nervous you have very tense life, it makes them go down hard, and he will be coming back if he will stop doing these stuff, and it think he will cause he loves what he does too much.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

redrover365
Veteran Member

true true but i think the peak of his career is over.