wat happened 2 mateja kezman?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ben

wat happened 2 mateja kezman?

Post by ben » 11 Jun 2005, 22:41

Mateja kezman! wat happened! a lethal finisher 4 PSV who cudnt hit a donkeys arse wit a fryin pan for chelski, i know the EPL is quiker but surely a player of his ability can do better. John terry scored more goals from defence! thats jus embarrasing :oops:
kaka' is a legend!

pascalfrik

Post by pascalfrik » 12 Jun 2005, 05:25

yeah i know.
I read somewhere that he might go back to PSV.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Post by frizzyan » 12 Jun 2005, 05:49

Kezman is a flop. prolly suits Italy.

Van Nistelrooy on the other hand also came from PSV, but he's just different class from kezman. sure ruud had a bad season, but he's already a proven EPL player.

Jon
New User

Post by Jon » 13 Jun 2005, 10:32

your all wrong, if you were only coming on as a sub how r u supposed to do nething. especially he only comes on for 5 mins, if he cant score in england hw cum in scored in 5 outa 5 games in pre season against english opposition.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 13 Jun 2005, 12:44

Coming on as a sub is the hardest to impress. Chances are, if U come in the 85th min, U might not even get a shot on goal.

We'll see what Jose Mourinho wanna do with him. If still no progress till mid next season, loan back to an Italian club.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Post by frizzyan » 13 Jun 2005, 12:47

Who said flops have to be given a chance to play?

He's a flop because obviously he's not performing well during trainings and at club level. Do you really think jose Mourinho is that dumb? Sure Fergie will always be more intelligent than him cause Mourinho can't be a sore loser and Fergie will definitely come on top more often next season :D (I hope so), but Mourinho isn't at Chelski for no reason.

If Kezman wasn't a flop, do you really think Mourinho doesn't want to play a player he dubbed as the "lethal striker" before Kezman joined Chelski?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 13 Jun 2005, 12:49

So, what ya think he'll do? Put him on loan? That's my biggest anticipation.

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 13 Jun 2005, 18:46

robin van persie came on as a sub against blackburn in a FA cup game and scored twice, so hes obviously just not cut out for it.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 14 Jun 2005, 21:47

yeah, but how many times does van persie come on as a sub and score twice? it was a good game for him, but kezman just doesn't have the same luck. he needs to start, or come on earlier if he's going to score at all
Hala Galacticos

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 15 Jun 2005, 20:20

I AM BORED LIKE KEZMAN IN CHELSEA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is not good enough for chelsea, he should come back here and try to help his FC Partizan because since he left they couldn't beat FC Red Star.... :D :D and that is 3-4 seasons...
i have played football with his younger brother few months ago....

ben

Post by ben » 16 Jun 2005, 18:17

jcdenton wrote:I AM BORED LIKE KEZMAN IN CHELSEA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is not good enough for chelsea, he should come back here and try to help his FC Partizan because since he left they couldn't beat FC Red Star.... :D :D and that is 3-4 seasons...
REALLI! wow, i no it aint kezman but still dat is realli cool! kezman is 1 of my fav strikers wen he plays his best.apparently i look lyk him :? onli witout as much facial hair :D
kaka' is a legend!

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 16 Jun 2005, 20:07

if he is such a gd player then y isnt he starting for chelski instead of on the bench?

he scored absolutely tons at psv and shd be doing the same here, the dutch league is not tht different.

a big disapointment for sure. luckily chelski have abramovich's money so it wont cost them tht much
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

ben

Post by ben » 16 Jun 2005, 21:30

matt wrote:if he is such a gd player then y isnt he starting for chelski instead of on the bench?

he scored absolutely tons at psv and shd be doing the same here, the dutch league is not tht different.

a big disapointment for sure. luckily chelski have abramovich's money so it wont cost them tht much
ok fair point he isnt performing but he wasnt excalty mega money 4 chelski, 5 million i tink they payed 4 him. n he hasnt been scorin goals but i tink it is difficult 2 change countries because you have 2 learn how ur new team plays n build new friends and learn the language. look at didier drogba though! 24 million or sumpting n he hasnt scored that many more in da EPL than kezman. his 5 tyms more expensive! surely they shud be gettin rid of drogba? :wink:
kaka' is a legend!

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 17 Jun 2005, 20:36

i think drogba is a very gd striker. he's fast, strong, gd in the air, reliable finisher... chelski's styl of football means he holds the ball up and plays it to the wingers or to lampard. he also scored tons for marseille remember and was well worth his price tag. i dont think he's a disapointment at all and it wd be a mistake selling him.

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 17 Jun 2005, 20:39

jcdenton wrote:I AM BORED LIKE KEZMAN IN CHELSEA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow thts quite impressiv. my only footballing claim to fame is having bin coached by luke chadwick's brother. (actually i liv really close to mark jackson - the guy who was on 'hard spell'- but thts nuttin to do woth football!)