Park Ji-Sung to manutd?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
frizzyan
Veteran Member

Park Ji-Sung to manutd?

Post by frizzyan » 08 Jun 2005, 16:00

Do you think it'll happen?

I hope it will cause he's a goalscoring midfielder and he's asian too! Helps breakt he deadlock that asians can't play in a top club. Well guess what that stereotype will vanish once Park comes and scores more goals than Lamps!

GO PARK (well if he comes!)

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 08 Jun 2005, 16:17

i really hope so. this is the first time i've herd a link between them tho.

united certainly need a couple of central midfielders to replace keane, butt and scholes. essien is surely a must otherwise he'll get mor and mor expensiv and end up goin to juve..... :x or worse chelski :evil:

wot do u think of van der sar's move? i hope he'll do well he is a top keeper. it is a lot harder for keepers comin 2 united nowadays cos every1s always askin if they can replace schmeichel. hopefull van der sar can do better than the rest.

having sed tht i dont understand why howard has barely started (which also confuses me) yet has been offered - and signed- a new contract. he is a great keeper but i dont know why carroll was ever preffered.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 09 Jun 2005, 02:20

van der Sar, I'm hoping that he really lives up to the standard. I'm praying for that. The post-Schmeichel goalkeeping department has been messy!! I hate Barthez especially!!! Bosnich was good but he was overweight and injury prone. They should go for Cudicini, though. He yearns for first team football.

Park, yeah. If he really agrees to the terms, I'll be delighted. Just that he needs to pick up English fast! Fergie's recent signings like Kleberson & Djemba-Djemba, bleah!!

Wait!! There are 4-5 more guys I wanna see out of Man U. Glazer and his three stooges!!

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Post by frizzyan » 09 Jun 2005, 13:39

As much as I despise Glazer's plans and ambitions, what else can we do?

Self-destruct our own club? nooooooo

All we can do know is hope that Glazer really is the "shrewd" businessmen that he is known for, otherwise his life might become in jeopardy cause of angry militant fans!

Maybe give him a chance I don't know? I mean we're already saying negative stuff, even though it's true that he's borrowed an extremely large sum of money, but there's nothing else we can do to stop this now. Stupid Irish morons!!

Besides with the addition of Park and solidity of goalkeeping, I personally believe a new Utd dynasty is about to begin! This would mean a few more shrewd buys in the region of less than 8mil pounds.

fir_nev

Post by fir_nev » 09 Jun 2005, 13:59

If Man U does go down, I'm gonna.... gonna.... um.... make the fans happy by killing him perhaps? Know the game where we can jump Glazer off a plane and refuse to open his chute? I'll get U the link soon if U dunno about it.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Post by frizzyan » 09 Jun 2005, 14:04

No No Don't talk about United going down!!

WE WON'T SIMPLY GO DOWN JUST LIKE THAT.

In fact, I see greatness that lies ahead of United, and more glory will follow suit. We're not as dumb as Leeds that has total financial mis-management!

So let's talk about how United will dominate and run everybody apart AGAIn for the next 10 years, instead of talking the impossible which is United finishing 4th in the league (premier of course) or worse.

fir_nev

Post by fir_nev » 09 Jun 2005, 14:11

Okok... being a realist, Man U will finish 3rd many times for the next decade. Champs' Lg, well, maybe will be semi-finalist in 3 yrs time.

But must keep this in mind, other clubs are rebuilding their squad with cheap/effective buys. Starting with Liverpool and Everton. Fergie has made too many mistakes already and I can't take it anymore.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Post by frizzyan » 09 Jun 2005, 14:20

You should never lose faith that easily.

I always think that being a Utd fan is an advantage because we're always optmisitic, until Glazer came along.

Do you think Fergie is that awful to let us finish 3rd the whole time?

Do you really think the glory days of Utd are over? I don't, because I have complete faith in the players that are coming through and the shrewd tactics that Fergie has. Two off-years may not count in the long run.

Those disheartened fans are only reflecting on two off-years. We've had off-years in the past, and I've heard fans in the past say that we're over. In 1998, I saw many saying that ARSEnal would run away in 1999 with all the titles possible.

Well guess what happened in 1999?