ronaldo fat?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
belija91
Veteran Member

Ronaldo is not fat...

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

soccer11
Admin

alright, maybe not there, but these are recent pictures. last year at the World Cup he was definitly fat.

steve-0
Veteran Member

he's jus big boned

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

He's ripped! :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

dareliss
Veteran Member

yeah he is ripped DAMN 8)
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Damn he does look strong, never really noticed that. Anyway he is definetely not fat, the pictures say it all.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Holy crap I never expected that! He is ripped!!

ultimate_defender

I liked him better when he had that little Hilarious patch of hair on the front of his head..... :lol:

Of course he isn't fat. He's just put on some more mass over the past 5 years. :wink:

tonymahony

he's ripped! i loved his appearance in The Simpsons :D
Tigers of Asia, Corea

kuijt18
Sophomore Member

he is fat what are you guys talking about, look at his waist line

Hugh
Veteran Member

"Ronaldo has not become fat, he has become more powerful" - The Brazillian national team coach 2006

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

kuijt18 wrote:he is fat what are you guys talking about, look at his waist line
You stupid?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Ok, he's not fluffy fat, but he certainly could lose about 5-10 pounds. I mean, he certainly isn't as fit as a super-athlete like Henry or C. Ronaldo is.

God damn brewery!!!

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

C. Ronaldo and Henry are built way different than Ronaldo. How can you compare them? If he lost 10 lbs, that would be very unhealthy for him. He has a six pack, which means he is already at a desired body fat percentage. Besides, as long as it doesn't hinder fitness, a build like that can most certainly help your physical game.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Good point about being built differently. Ronaldo is still very fast and powerful. I admit that during the world cup he was fat. Some guy from the brazilian federation said the at the time Ronaldo was 98Kg but I dont know if thats true. Anyhow, in Milan they made him do diets and they worked him hard. Anybody who saw him play at Milan will agree with me that he lost alot of weight and his performances were always great. I remember in one match how he made the difference in attack, and how Mr Ronaldo came back in defence to help out. He ran alot and it was almost like seeing him in his prime again. Even when people criticized him at Madrid he was still scoring 20 goals a season even though he got alot of injuries.