Strongest player in the world

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Alexio1092
Veteran Member

Post by Alexio1092 » 26 Feb 2008, 07:09

keller8 wrote:Is it strongest overall, or strongest on the ball?

If overall, I'd say Kalac. He's 220cm. He's HUGE!
Apparently he's really come into form lately, bring him back for the WC2010. :P

Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky » 26 Feb 2008, 10:29

You don't have to be big to be strong on the ball. Just look at me and Johan Cruyff.

Franci
New User

Strongest player

Post by Franci » 27 Feb 2008, 20:32

Believe it or not i actually think tha Roberto Carlos is te strongest player, he is quick to the ball has a solid build and he is just iron! Just look at the guys legs. Yes i do know he is short but that may be an advantage.....

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Re: Strongest player

Post by Rulezzz » 27 Feb 2008, 21:11

Franci wrote:Believe it or not i actually think tha Roberto Carlos is te strongest player, he is quick to the ball has a solid build and he is just iron! Just look at the guys legs. Yes i do know he is short but that may be an advantage.....
hes got a good build but i dont think hes that strong Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez arent particularly tall either of them but both of them are built like Oxen!

Also Alexio i would reccomend you aussies do call up Kalac, i saw him against Arsenal was commanding when going for high balls.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Re: Strongest player

Post by ForzaMilan » 27 Feb 2008, 23:01

Rulezzz wrote:
Franci wrote:Believe it or not i actually think tha Roberto Carlos is te strongest player, he is quick to the ball has a solid build and he is just iron! Just look at the guys legs. Yes i do know he is short but that may be an advantage.....
hes got a good build but i dont think hes that strong Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez arent particularly tall either of them but both of them are built like Oxen!

Also Alexio i would reccomend you aussies do call up Kalac, i saw him against Arsenal was commanding when going for high balls.
Kalac is a monster, he's saved AC's ass so many times, he may be towering but he has really good reflexes and can get down fast.