Strongest player in the world

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

fawad000 wrote:I think julio baptista and adriano(sao paulo) r the most strongest players in the world.
Yeah, Baptista is THE BEAST. He is huge.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

BACK UP!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

BACK UP!
is baptista the one on the right? :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Last I heard, basketball players and wrestlers were the ones with shinguards. Soccer players move around sleeveless in tight outfits to attract women.

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

shaun wright philips

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Rulezzz wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

BACK UP!
is baptista the one on the right? :P
ya, he and The Juggernaut switched places while he was at Arsenal

cavey

No ones mentioned Micah Richards he's big built with loads of strength and pace to beat and shrug off players.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
sig by 2brown347

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

barcahooligan wrote:Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
That may mean he fights back for the ball but that doesn't make him strong. Berbatov has been showing some strength recently, defenders can't even get close to the ball when he has it.

Anymi
Veteran Member

Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Anymi wrote:Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.
yea definately, shame hes slow, a bit overzealous in the tackle and generally pretty rubbish lol.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i think tevez or gattuso and if u think about it quaresma dosent really get push off the ball.

keller8
Veteran Member

Anymi wrote:Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.
Do you mean Batista or Baptista?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

soccer11
Admin

ForzaMilan wrote:
barcahooligan wrote:Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
That may mean he fights back for the ball but that doesn't make him strong. Berbatov has been showing some strength recently, defenders can't even get close to the ball when he has it.
i've watched him play and yea he fights back but overall he's just really strong as well. a very powerful dribbler

keller8
Veteran Member

Is it strongest overall, or strongest on the ball?

If overall, I'd say Kalac. He's 220cm. He's HUGE!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."