Strongest player in the world

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

fawad000 wrote:I think julio baptista and adriano(sao paulo) r the most strongest players in the world.
Yeah, Baptista is THE BEAST. He is huge.
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

Image

BACK UP!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

Davidson9 wrote:haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

Image

BACK UP!
is baptista the one on the right? :P
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

thisisdard
Veteran Member
Posts: 738
Joined: 22 Nov 2006, 10:36
Location: Earth

Post

Last I heard, basketball players and wrestlers were the ones with shinguards. Soccer players move around sleeveless in tight outfits to attract women.

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member
Posts: 619
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 00:23

Post

shaun wright philips

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

Rulezzz wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:haha, hence the sig, he can make Jan Koller cry

Image

BACK UP!
is baptista the one on the right? :P
ya, he and The Juggernaut switched places while he was at Arsenal

cavey
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: 12 Dec 2007, 22:19

Post

No ones mentioned Micah Richards he's big built with loads of strength and pace to beat and shrug off players.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 14:58

Post

Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
Image
sig by 2brown347

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 22 May 2007, 01:25

Post

barcahooligan wrote:Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
That may mean he fights back for the ball but that doesn't make him strong. Berbatov has been showing some strength recently, defenders can't even get close to the ball when he has it.
Image

Anymi
Veteran Member
Posts: 781
Joined: 21 Dec 2007, 20:09

Post

Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post

Anymi wrote:Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.
yea definately, shame hes slow, a bit overzealous in the tackle and generally pretty rubbish lol.
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post

i think tevez or gattuso and if u think about it quaresma dosent really get push off the ball.

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

Anymi wrote:Google Image a guy called Moore for Derby County. Average defender but an absolute beast. Bigger then Adriano and Batista.
Do you mean Batista or Baptista?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

ForzaMilan wrote:
barcahooligan wrote:Maybe its just me, but i think that Tevez is pretty strong player...and if he does get knocked off the ball he is quick to get back up and recover...
That may mean he fights back for the ball but that doesn't make him strong. Berbatov has been showing some strength recently, defenders can't even get close to the ball when he has it.
i've watched him play and yea he fights back but overall he's just really strong as well. a very powerful dribbler
Image

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

Is it strongest overall, or strongest on the ball?

If overall, I'd say Kalac. He's 220cm. He's HUGE!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Post Reply