Women's WC

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
powell
English Meister

england and germany today 0-0 ... it was a good open game. Gotta give the england keeper some credit for a stop very late on but altogether they women on both teams played an attacking game but in terms of determinations the england girls showed bags more.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

have holland played yet

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

ScottyBoy wrote:have holland played yet
Why do you care? You've already made it clear that you believe women are inferior to you :roll:

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

because theyve got an absolute stunner in their team
worth watching :shock: (not for you :wink: )

powell
English Meister

ScottyBoy wrote:because theyve got an absolute stunner in their team
worth watching :shock: (not for you :wink: )
called ?

brazilian_guy
New User

Brasil is goin to win this WC =D

MARTA RuLZ!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I remember watching Marta play in the U-19 World Cup, she was very good and I expected her to be one of the best women (womyn) in the world.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I'm rooting with Germany still! The 0-0 draw was a disappointment but they'll bounce back. I'm sure they will...

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Well now its down to Germany vs Brazil, and after that goal on the U.S by Marta (where she flicked over the defender with her heel) i think the Brazilians will take the title.
sig by 2brown347

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

barcahooligan wrote:Well now its down to Germany vs Brazil, and after that goal on the U.S by Marta (where she flicked over the defender with her heel) i think the Brazilians will take the title.
Sadly, it was not meant to be.

Angerer was amazing in goal.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

yeah... this was a shocker to me. The german women played very tough defence which ultimatly decided the outcome of the game.
sig by 2brown347

Sputnik

england vs germany, england diddnt show loads more determination :lol: germany just showed little. if it were a game they needed to win, england wouldve been raped.

i also agree with the 'watch from quater finals' comment, except in reverse. group stages = HELL FUNNY. no disrespect to s4l o being sexist, but i agree with rath it is actually a comedy. the amount of mistakes they make, the amount of time long balls go in for throw ins, the amoun of easy and own goals and giveaway passes and bad control, is astounding in the groups. so i watched that. the amount of fouls are astounding too, its literally like wrestling football, things that are a sending off in mens are yellows in women, things that are yellow in men are free kicks in women, thing thats are fouls in men are nothing in women (and courtesy of the final things that are nothing in mens are red cards in women :roll: ). it may sound like im being unfair, and i guess i am. but i cant take them seriously.

what i do take seriously are the QFs+. they are like boring lower league stalemates mostly. as there are less ridiculously bad teams left, the mediocre other teams are left to play their slow paced games. too boring to watch. thats why i give props to brazil, they made it exciting. boo to germany who diddnt conceed a goal. boooooooring. :roll:

lol that was such a masogenistic rant :shock: but heh. rsvp maybe :roll:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

:lol: It's okay Sputnik, you're not on much to read your hate mail!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

keller8
Veteran Member

Pity Australia couldn't have lasted longer.

Oh well
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Psh,
Canada was like one of the top nations not long ago and now it seems we have stopped developing and we just can't compete anymore (the proof of the horrid Canadian system of football).

-Alexander Ovechkin