Serbia, hasn't conceded a goal in WC qualifications

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
jcdenton
Veteran Member

what do you think about serbia (and montenegro), the only team that hasn't conceded a single goal so far in world cup qualifications?
they've beaten belgium 2-0 in brussels, they've drawn with spain in belgrade 0-0, and won 2 games against poor san marino :D , and drawn with bosnia 0-0 in sarajevo (this result mught be set up, because bosnia is ex-yugoslav republic).......

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

they're one of the most impressive teams so far. i haven't actually watched a whole game of theirs, but they look great on paper.
Hala Galacticos

dooglas
Veteran Member

spain was so weak in that game...they have gone to S***, and it is impressive, i just dont think they will do much in WC. beating belgium is a good feat though, although they are the only other good team IMO...spain just looks helpless to me.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

jcdenton
Veteran Member

if serbia qualifies to WC it will be at least in 2nd round....
remember in france 98 we were in 2nd round and we were beaten by holland 2-1 but we missed a penalty when it was 1-1, davids scored in 90+2 minute....

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

serbia will definitely be a threat in 2006. i don't know much about them, but kezman and kovacevic are both very capable strikers. i think they'll do well
Hala Galacticos

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

how do u know english if ur from serbia..my buddy was from serbia... but how the hell do u know so mcuh english?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Just accept the guy as he is....
I have no complaints on him...

jcdenton
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:how do u know english if ur from serbia..my buddy was from serbia... but how the hell do u know so mcuh english?
you would be astonished if i tell you that i speak also russian, dutch and german.....
not mentioning that i can clearly understand polish, czech, slovak, bulgarian....
i am very smart my iq is over 160.....and my first neighbour is an english woman so since childhood i have started learning english...... 8)
and international monetary fund had some kind of meeting here, and they have said that serbia has maybe the biggest percent of english speaking people in whole non-english speaking world..... :) more than 50% serbs speak english good enough to work abroad :D

jcdenton
Veteran Member

so....can belgium do anything to the blue team (serbia) this weekend?
they didn't even score in brussels :D :?: :?: :?:

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

jcdenton wrote: you would be astonished if i tell you that i speak also russian, dutch and german.....
not mentioning that i can clearly understand polish, czech, slovak, bulgarian....
i am very smart my iq is over 160.....and my first neighbour is an english woman so since childhood i have started learning english...... 8)
and international monetary fund had some kind of meeting here, and they have said that serbia has maybe the biggest percent of english speaking people in whole non-english speaking world..... :) more than 50% serbs speak english good enough to work abroad :D
I'm astonished... :shock:

speedbump
New User

jcdenton wrote:so....can belgium do anything to the blue team (serbia) this weekend?
they didn't even score in brussels :D :?: :?: :?:
I saw the Serbia game today, and I think you guys got robbed by the ref... Serbia totally deserved the three points with the solid defense and the midfielders' great performance. One thing you guys lack, in my opinion, is that finishing touch... the strikers seemed to try go into the goal with the ball... They should've shot the bal more frequently instead of trying to go past all the defenders...

Good game though! I'll keep my eye on Serbia in Germany '06. ;-)