England v Azerbaijan

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
NUFREAK
New User

Predictions for England v Azerbaijan? I reckon that Azerbaijan will score, but England will score at least 2. Possibly only just win. I say 3-1 England.

madridfc
Veteran Member

at least 2??!!!? didn't Poland beat Azerbaijan 8 nil???? now, correct me if i'm wrong, but poland isn't anywhere near as good as england, and you would expect that england would win by a similar margin. right? :D

i really wanted to watch it but i couldn't. anyone catch the game? care to provide a recap? if michael owen scored two goals he'd set some kind of new record, so i really wanted to see him acheive that...
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

dooglas
Veteran Member

Final Score 2-0

England wallopped them in terms of passing and such, it was amazing watching them play, I think Azer came a little more prepared, and a little more determined, and they almost scored a couple of times, but IMO England is going to the final 2 this year.

Did anyone else notice that rooney and Owen kind of get in each others way at times, and Owen was a little off form.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

NUFREAK
New User

NUFREAK wrote:England will score at least 2..
Look who was right madridfc.....

cHaVa
Veteran Member

England by 2

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

That's a shame, only 2, should have been at least 5-0.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

LOL, why you say that?