Motivation

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
spectacles boy

I think Italy is motivate by the cheating evrytime they can. However France is motivate by Zidane playing his last game everytime he play a match in World Cup.

V1RTU4L
New User

spectacles boy wrote: However France is motivate by Zidane playing his last game everytime he play a match in World Cup.
It will probably be Tottis last game too !
So he'll be motivated too !
don't know why he plans to quit the squadra azzura but it'S in the media this days

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

italy is motivated by cheating? what the hell is wrong with you. italy is motivated to be the best footballing team in the world.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Magicfeet

Ah, but it will be Zidane's last ever professional game, not just his last international. I hope France win for that reason; it would be a wonderful way for the great Zizou to bow out of football.

Spectacles boy's comment about Italy being motivated by cheating isn't even worth commenting on. So I won't. Boo-ya! 8)

KaMurder

i just plain hate italy with a passion...

jthursto

me too :?
Unknown Author of Sig but amazing nonetheless

KaMurder

Magicfeet wrote:Ah, but it will be Zidane's last ever professional game, not just his last international. I hope France win for that reason; it would be a wonderful way for the great Zizou to bow out of football.
yeah i agree that would be great if france won the world cup for the great Zidane.

milanese
Veteran Member

spectacles boy wrote:I think Italy is motivate by the cheating evrytime they can. However France is motivate by Zidane playing his last game everytime he play a match in World Cup.
You're an idiot.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

ya she is an idiot. in my opinion, the stupidest person on this site.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

peps1154
Veteran Member

Sometimes I think Spectacles Boy is only about 5 or 6. Furthermore Idk if its a guy or a girl since it has a girl sign, but boy in the user name. Anyways his comment on Italys motivation is plain retarded. I personaly don't like the Italians and I hope they loose. i agree on the fact that it would be wonderfull for Zidan to win the World Cup in the end of his career.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Italy was motivated to win for Pessotto. :?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

tomsta911

You think italy cheat coz they are the best in the world.
fair enough if you lose something you will just say they cheated that is bullsh!t

**** FoRzA ItAliA ****
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

MBanić

tomsta911 wrote:You think italy cheat coz they are the best in the world.
fair enough if you lose something you will just say they cheated that is bullsh!t

**** FoRzA ItAliA ****
Italians are the worst in the world. They are the best in one thing however... diving. J/K, they are the 4th best in the world and best in diving.

peps1154
Veteran Member

MBanić wrote:

**** FoRzA ItAliA ****
Italians are the worst in the world. They are the best in one thing however... diving. J/K, they are the 4th best in the world and best in diving.
Actually the World Cup is here to tell us who is the best in the World. The Italians won so they are the best.

MBanić

peps1154 wrote:
MBanić wrote:

**** FoRzA ItAliA ****
Actually the World Cup is here to tell us who is the best in the World. The Italians won so they are the best.
So? There are better countries out there, Brazil or portugal for instance. Brazil didn't show what they had due to horrible mistraining from Parreira's side. And by best in the world i actually mean best in the world, not 'won on penalties.'