all the big clubs fault !!!!!!!

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
spectacles boy

Now I noe somethings will never change, Spain and England will be quarterfinals team...........two strong country with strong domestic leagues but underperforming nationals.......Lampard can only play with stars like Makelele, Essien, Robben,......while Gerrard can only play with Alonso, Garcia, and all the Spainards that Rafa bring to Liverpool..........the clubs in England have hardly any good English players except for Tottenham, chelsea is also hurting England internationally because they are signing english players and leaving them on the bench like SWP, Glenn Johnson, Carlton Cole, damn !!!!!!!!!!!! Not enough of them playing in good clubs..........!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain also have the same problems with England...........It is time to have the limit amount of foreigners in the league !!!!!!!!

XstaticX
Veteran Member

racist. Club teams will let the better player on the team. so with that said, go France, and proud to be French!

Magicfeet

It's not racist, it's a fair comment. If the amount of foreign players in each league were limited, then it can only help home grown players to develop. When a talented home grown youngster is kept out the team by an ageing foreign player, it's detrimental to the national team.

agg
New User

But also try to look at it from the foreigners point of view.
How would you feel if you had the talent and you were good enough to play in a team like chelsea, barcelona,... but you cant play there because of nationalities.
If the england and spain competition are the highest in the world, they will always have to make room for foreign players.

Besides, I dont think you should use that as an excuse when England and Spain dont get trough the quarter finals.

lyricalgh

agg wrote:But also try to look at it from the foreigners point of view.
How would you feel if you had the talent and you were good enough to play in a team like chelsea, barcelona,... but you cant play there because of nationalities.
If the england and spain competition are the highest in the world, they will always have to make room for foreign players.

Besides, I dont think you should use that as an excuse when England and Spain dont get trough the quarter finals.
spain have bad luck and england plainly sucks

and setting a limit on foreigners is very racist!!!
we know for the fact that english players cant play outside of england which is very pathetic
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

V1RTU4L
New User

Magicfeet wrote: When a talented home grown youngster is kept out the team by an ageing foreign player, it's detrimental to the national team.
there could also be the case that a ageing domestic player is keeping the place where a talented home grown youngster could potentially play ...

I think this has nothing to do with nationalities.

A limit on foreign player per squad is good, but then there will be people that find ways to use foreign players above the limit ...
look at real madrid ... having to many brazilian players just made them give the brazilian players that are long enough in spain a second spanish id/nationality and so they can buy another brazilian ...

i agree that this is not a satisfying situation but there is no perfect rule/solution for that...

ratherton
Veteran Member

The foreign player rule will never be allowed in Europe while EU employment laws exist.

It would have to be a voluntary agreement between all clubs but under European Law, no club could be prevented by employing players from any country.

Years ago, clubs always used to get a small fee for a player even if they were out of contract but Jean-Marc Bosman took it to the European court and won, now players can move freely at the end of their contracts. Since then, Bosman has admitted it's a bad thing

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

yo yall need to stop messin around

i dont know who did it but some moderator has gone and rated lyricalgh's posts with a one star. just because you disagree with him doesnt mean his post is garbage. as long as he supported his arguments u cant do that. y'all have been abusing your power.

and yall put some "resident nOOb on his profile" cut that out yo. das childish.

back on topic. i read an article where Sepp Blatter was saying that he wish he could impose a limit because then the championships would be more equal and chelsea couldnt just buy whoever they wanted.

lyricalgh

*~El Maestro~* wrote:yo yall need to stop messin around

i dont know who did it but some moderator has gone and rated lyricalgh's posts with a one star. just because you disagree with him doesnt mean his post is garbage. as long as he supported his arguments u cant do that. y'all have been abusing your power.

back on topic. i read an article where Sepp Blatter was saying that he wish he could impose a limit because then the championships would be more equal and chelsea couldnt just buy whoever they wanted.
see!
the thing with me is that i dont care what u do
as long as i know im right and ur are wrong
just cuz england sucks and theyre overrated and im saying it
doenst make me a fool

and seriously did england believe they were gonna beat portugal when the played luckluster teams all the way to the QF?

for christs sake i hope some peopl get bigger brains
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

ratherton
Veteran Member

*~El Maestro~* wrote:yo yall need to stop messin around

I completely agree. Forums are meant to be about sensible discussion. Things will get heated from time to time but doing stuff like that is pathetic.

If you disagree with him (or me), join in the debate.

Sputnik

i cant be bothered to find the post, but i remember the actual post rated one star was a pretty bad one. so thats justified.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

its not racist, but its stupid. honestly spectacles u make the stupidest posts ive ever read. do u think about what u post. but i forgot who said this, but when he gets a call from a scout telling him hes found a player, HE DOESNT ASK IF HES ENGLISH, HE ASKS IF HES GOOD.

and u said lampard is only good when he plays with starts like robben, essien, etc, do u understand who is on the english team? gerrard, cole, beckham, carrick, hargreaves, and others.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Magicfeet

I have rated a couple of lyricalgh's recent posts as 1's, though I do not see it as childish in the slightest. The posts I have rated have been extremely poor ones, deserving of a one star, or maybe a 2 star rating. It's not about disagreeing with lyricalgh (I post myself when this is the case), it's the poor nature of his posts. Lyricalgh doesn't back up his posts, that's the problem. If anybody disagrees with him, they are an idiot.

However, it was me that gave him the "Resident n00b" moniker, which I will admit was a little immature and unnecessary. I have just been growing increasingly tired of "Ur fu**ing wrong. Its obvious and u are an idiot" posts. But I'll take down the ranking. It was a bit OTT, so I apologize.

spectacles boy

no fighting please..............we need to respect each other views....some think England Rocks but not everyone......and we must not say other ppl are childish....maybe he do not like England that much......

back to the topic....I hope to see more Aaron Lennons (my favourite) in England.......Lennon was given a chance to play in EPL and he snatched it.....the problem is there are fewer opportunities for youngsters like Glenn Johnson, Phil Bardsley, and unrawed diamonds in Spain and England.......if they are given the chances to see if they are good or not, then they will noe whether they should stay in EPL or leave......

ratherton
Veteran Member

spectacles boy wrote:no fighting please..............we need to respect each other views....some think England Rocks but not everyone......and we must not say other ppl are childish....maybe he do not like England that much......

back to the topic....I hope to see more Aaron Lennons (my favourite) in England.......Lennon was given a chance to play in EPL and he snatched it.....the problem is there are fewer opportunities for youngsters like Glenn Johnson, Phil Bardsley, and unrawed diamonds in Spain and England.......if they are given the chances to see if they are good or not, then they will noe whether they should stay in EPL or leave......
Glen Johnson is awful. One of the worst players I've seen in an England shirt