Italians are the worse cheaters overall

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
spectacles boy
Senior Member
Posts: 133
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 08:29

Post

Look at italy, Moggi bribing referees, Berlusconi cheating and no one care because he is the prime minister (dun expect him to catch himself cheating), Milan Juventus dominate the Serie A because they have stronger and powerful admistrative.........now in the world cup, first de rossi elbowed someone, them grosso dived to earn a penalty, they cheated to many time, last world cup totti try diving to earn a penalty, Ahn Jung-Hunk was release by Perugia because he scored.........I dun see any reason for that unless Italians are sore-loser like they are everytime.........i even hate the media who make idiotic stories to blame ppl.....DAmn italians

interista
Senior Member
Posts: 240
Joined: 16 Mar 2006, 14:36
Location: Minnesota

Post

spectacles boy wrote:Look at italy, Moggi bribing referees, Berlusconi cheating and no one care because he is the prime minister (dun expect him to catch himself cheating), Milan Juventus dominate the Serie A because they have stronger and powerful admistrative.........now in the world cup, first de rossi elbowed someone, them grosso dived to earn a penalty, they cheated to many time, last world cup totti try diving to earn a penalty, Ahn Jung-Hunk was release by Perugia because he scored.........I dun see any reason for that unless Italians are sore-loser like they are everytime.........i even hate the media who make idiotic stories to blame ppl.....DAmn italians
tho since the US is out of the WC i'm cheering for italy, they are the worst cheaters ever you evenbuump them a little the dive. and then moggi should be beaten for what he did.
Image
Thanks jthursto for the sig

V1RTU4L
New User
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 10:25

Post

oh well ... yes i guess juve and milan did not dominate serie A because of their superior squad / excellent players.
dream on !

the penalty from grosso was great art from him.
i did not suspect a defender to be so clever to take this chance.
Everybody that says that this was no PK has to play a bit soccer to learn that this situations happen very often and are part of the game.

I had a teammate that nearly got a PK awarded every second game.
He always found a defender stupid enough to tackle him in the penalty box.
that's their bad luck and no one has to blame him for that.

ajc
The Philly Flyer
Posts: 3094
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 02:08
Location: Delaware, USA

Post

V1RTU4L wrote:oh well ... yes i guess juve and milan did not dominate serie A because of their superior squad / excellent players.
dream on !

the penalty from grosso was great art from him.
i did not suspect a defender to be so clever to take this chance.
Everybody that says that this was no PK has to play a bit soccer to learn that this situations happen very often and are part of the game.

I had a teammate that nearly got a PK awarded every second game.
He always found a defender stupid enough to tackle him in the penalty box.
that's their bad luck and no one has to blame him for that.
Wow. I guess you're the kind of guy that thinks cheating is a standard part of life and everyone should cheat. You sound like you have a little Italian in you. And you say that this situation happens often and it's part of the game, well so far Italy is the only team in the world cup that has REPEATEDLY dived and has had players take on their opponents 1v1 with the intention of diving (cough, Grosso, cough).

So maybe some players on other teams dive like Deco and others, but they dive AFTER they have lost possession or been touched. Not when they could continue play and gain an advantage. Grosso could have walked right around the defender easily but instead he deliberately fell down, even though he could have been free for a shot from the 6 yard box. That is not part of the game. That is cheating.

m_barton_69
Sophomore Member
Posts: 29
Joined: 06 Apr 2005, 00:43

Post

If your not cheating, your not trying. jk :D
michael barton

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

I'm quite surprised at the reaction to all this.

It's common knowledge that Italian football is corrupt, the fans are violent racists and the players are cheats. It's been like that for at least the last 30 years.

V1RTU4L
New User
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 10:25

Post

ratherton wrote:I'm quite surprised at the reaction to all this.

It's common knowledge that Italian football is corrupt, the fans are violent racists and the players are cheats. It's been like that for at least the last 30 years.
lol, how old are u to write such (sorry for that) b*llsh1t ?

violent racists ? i guess thats the reason for the word "hooligan" having an english origin, hum ?

i guess i got to get used to read such kids-comments in here...

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1630
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post

kids-comments?

ratherton is acutally a full grown adult who has a job. probably one of the oldest and most knowledgeable about football on these forums.

i think you owe him an apology as he may be much older than you.

V1RTU4L
New User
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 10:25

Post

i won't apology to someone whos mental age is obviously not high enough to post sensible postings here.

this kind of statement is something you would expect in a counter-strike forum or something like that, but not in a serious forum !

there are some rules that are mandatory in modern society...

- say what u can prove
- don't say, what can not be proven
- don't take single persons as proof to tell that everybody of this race is like that .... this is ... (by the way) called racism !

- if u really have to say something u can't prove, show explicitly that it is only your opinion and nothing that is proven ... this can be done with "I think all italians are.." or "My opinion is ..."

these rules are for everyone regardless of their age ... poor enough someone needs to tell them to an "adult"...

When i read such kind of posts and see (age:14) in the profile of the writer i think "ok, he's young and he'll learn" .. that could be an excuse .. but in this case ... i'm missing the words...

interista
Senior Member
Posts: 240
Joined: 16 Mar 2006, 14:36
Location: Minnesota

Post

dude calm down 8)
Image
Thanks jthursto for the sig

sumsoccerkid
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 18:34

Post

V1RTU4L wrote:i won't apology to someone whos mental age is obviously not high enough to post sensible postings here.

this kind of statement is something you would expect in a counter-strike forum or something like that, but not in a serious forum !

there are some rules that are mandatory in modern society...

- say what u can prove
- don't say, what can not be proven
- don't take single persons as proof to tell that everybody of this race is like that .... this is ... (by the way) called racism !

- if u really have to say something u can't prove, show explicitly that it is only your opinion and nothing that is proven ... this can be done with "I think all italians are.." or "My opinion is ..."

these rules are for everyone regardless of their age ... poor enough someone needs to tell them to an "adult"...

When i read such kind of posts and see (age:14) in the profile of the writer i think "ok, he's young and he'll learn" .. that could be an excuse .. but in this case ... i'm missing the words...
Your Telling him not to be racist. Well tell me what this is...
violent racists ? i guess thats the reason for the word "hooligan" having an english origin, hum ?
Are you not talking a Group of English people that are a little wild and calling all English like that,

Maybe you should take ur own advice and:
- don't take single persons as proof to tell that everybody of this race is like that .... this is ... (by the way) called racism !
BTW im 16 years old, and i rather not you think all 16 year olds are
"ok, he's young and he'll learn"
Because most of us don't need to be told how to act, most of us can act maturly and without problems.

So i really suggest you take your own Advice and not take
on persona actions...
and apply them to a group of people as that is
racist/discrimination/prejudice
that is all, i don't expect to hear more.

Thank you
Respectivly, Agnew...a 16 year old

whos
mental age is not high enought to post sensible postings here

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1630
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post

in europe it is true that the serie A has the more racist fans than in other championships.

Italian football is corrupt. we have seen this because of rectent events

and many of the players are cheats. even though its all around the world, italy, spain, and certain southern american countries have that same cheating/ diving attitude.


what he said is basically true. it may not be true for all italians but it is true for a big part of the players in serie a.

yes maybe he cant "prove" some of the things he said, but this is a forum and people are allowed to say what they think.

i bet yall are going to cause another pointless and big argument and argue over every single word the other person said.

lost cause really

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

V1RTU4L wrote:
ratherton wrote:I'm quite surprised at the reaction to all this.

It's common knowledge that Italian football is corrupt, the fans are violent racists and the players are cheats. It's been like that for at least the last 30 years.
lol, how old are u to write such (sorry for that) b*llsh1t ?

violent racists ? i guess thats the reason for the word "hooligan" having an english origin, hum ?

i guess i got to get used to read such kids-comments in here...
The term 'Hooligan' is taken from the late 1800s after an IRISH (not English) guy called Patrick Hooligan. If you think Ireland and England are the same country, why don't you pop into a Republican bar in Dublin and start shouting "God Save the Queen" !!!

Cheats going back 30 years:
Yes, at various levels from corruption to diving and other dirty tricks by individuals in games.

From Brian Cloughs autobiography when Derby County played Juventus in the European Cup in March 1973
"The lousy stench still fills my nostrils when I think of the attempts at corruption. UEFA later carried out some kind of inquiry, but the truth has remained somewhere swept beneath the carpets in the corridors of power. We got wind that the referee for the 2nd leg of the 'semi' had been offered some kind of bribe (although UEFA's investigation never found out who had tried unsuccessfully to nobble the ref). I couldn't believe my eyes at some of the things that happened in Turin. One of the Juventus substitutes - I think it was the German, Helmut Haller, was seen going into the referee's dressing-room before the match and again at half-time. I'll never know what was said, but one thing's for sure - he wasn't in there to brew a pot of tea. There was no proof of any irregularities between Haller and the fellow German ref, who might just have been friends, but I was livid. We had 2 key players booked well before half-time, Roy McFarland and Archie Gemmill. As as I can remember their only crime was to stand somewhere adjacent to an opponent who flung himself on the floor. Now wasn't that a coincidence? McFarland and Gemmill - 2 players who just happened to have been booked in the previous games - would now, automatically be ruled out of the 2nd leg"

Granted this is only one example but perhaps you have a more accurate account that the manager of one of the clubs involved ???

Violent, racist fans
Absolutely !!! Numerous incidents of black players being abused by fans and players. In 2003, the Roma v Lazio match was abandoned because of fighting.

Perhaps you have a more innocent explanation why in 2000, Lazio supporters put up a banner commemorating Serbian Warlord, Arkan. It was done at the request of Lazio player, Sinisa Mihajlovic.

Ever been to the San Siro as a visiting supporter? I have. If you are smart, get to the back of the section so the home fans above can't vomit and urinate on you. And then don't except any help from the equally violent riot police.

Perhaps bring it foward to just a few months ago when Middlesboro beat Roma in the UEFA Cup. Numerous Boro fans were attacked and stabbed

Do you think Inter Milan got a huge fine (by UEFA standards) and 6 matches behind closed doors for no reason ??

Yes, English football used to have the worst reputation for football hooliganism in Europe. But you know why that is not that case any more ??
Because we accepted it and made sure that we did something about it. Italy don't want to accept what they are and until they do, it will never change.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1630
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post

*~El Maestro~* wrote: yes maybe he cant "prove" some of the things he said,
ratherton's just gone and proved me wrong.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member
Posts: 315
Joined: 28 Jan 2005, 21:04
Location: NC, USA

Post

go ratherton!!!!

dude, you just got told off. Check your facts before you ever insult ratherton. He knows what he's talking about.

Locked