Australia vs Italy

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
JDTRIXTA

Post by JDTRIXTA » 01 Jul 2006, 05:04

V1RTU4L wrote:lol,
all complain about italians are playing like girls, but who are people that cry ... U here in forum ... *lmao*

the Aussies had never scored a goal even if the game would last 5 hours.
The Squadra Azzurra had way better opportunities to score, so stop crying ...
u sound just like jealious fools
Umm 5 hours .... we would of scored and won in extra time most likely every one knew that. yous were struggling to hold on for like the hole second half youz were definding and then bcuzz u only had 1 chance in the box you decided to fall over and have a cry.

Hope you feel proud that italy just and shoodnt ov beat the 43 ranked team

lol.hahaha

Bobton
Sophomore Member

Post by Bobton » 01 Jul 2006, 05:32

At the end that was a complete dive, I'll admit it.

Still, even if it wasn't called, I doubt Austrailia could beat Italy in extra time or penalties (especially with Buffon in net). Italy, although they like to dive, are much better than Austrailia in my opinion, as the score line showed.

J
Admin

Post by J » 01 Jul 2006, 05:40

I personally feel like it was the Australians fault for going to ground like that in the box. There really wasn't any need for him to go to ground.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 01 Jul 2006, 13:14

Umm 5 hours .... we would of scored and won in extra time most likely every one knew that
i think that italy would have won if they had gone to extra time because they are more experienced.
yous were struggling to hold on for like the hole second half youz were definding
italy were defending but they did it pretty well. the game was a long time ago and i cant remember it that well, but the australians had trouble getting into the box at a point.

italy also have a tendency to defend for a couple of minutes, get to know their opponenents, and then go score. they have a very big amount of experience and they adapt well to their opponent's style of playing.
then bcuzz u only had 1 chance in the box you decided to fall over and have a cry.
grosso got fouled but kept on going, then a guy was in his way so he kept on going. makes sense. he was smart to do that. most people will say it was cheating or whatever, but if you are about to get fouled you can take the foul or try to resist. he had already resisted once and decided to take the foul. he milked it too much but there was an obstruction even if it was very small. neil shifted postitions when he saw grosso coming.

Hope you feel proud that italy just and shoodnt ov beat the 43 ranked team
the ranking system doesnt make sense we all know that. australia and italy were actually evenly matched but australia was underrated and didnt have as much experience.
lol.hahaha
you seem to be an australian supporter. after what happened to the australian team it seems that you are in no position to laugh.

not trynna start a fight or a huge debate or anything, but people have been beating down on V1RTu4L a little too much, and some of what he says makes sense.

JDTRIXTA

Post by JDTRIXTA » 13 Sep 2006, 09:22

J wrote:I personally feel like it was the Australians fault for going to ground like that in the box. There really wasn't any need for him to go to ground.
umm yer wat wood u no?

torres_hero
Sophomore Member

Post by torres_hero » 14 Sep 2006, 10:43

umm yer wat wood u no?
i think j would know what he is talking about mate it is a football forum and the australia v italy game was a football match i wouldnt doubt anything j says as he is very knowledgable and being one of the more senior members of this website he would hav more experience than what u do by ten fold when it comes to anything involving football as this comes with age and experience..so when u get to j's age or think u are as experienced and knowledgable as j please then question how much j and expert for example know about football because right now ur sounding like a little rat bag no offence..

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 18 Dec 2007, 10:21

i got up at 1am 2 watch this match live. the socceroos definently didnt deserve to lose. the italians are a bunch of drama queens who roll around in pain like thier leg is broken or something thats what materazzi done. they were playing excellently they had the italians REALLY worried.