Switzerland the best underdog

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
spectacles boy

To me no one in the tournament like Switzerland...........but I like the way they play......defend strongly and attack scoring vital goals at vital times ???? Most of them cannot communicate as some speak French, German and Turkish yet they play like a Worldclass team......they even top the group unlike france and (lucky to unlucky)South Korea......Barnetta, Frei were impressive than players like ribery, henry, park ji-sung, and they have a good coach in KOBI KAHN.........I noe ppl will say Ghana, Edcuador........is the best underdog..but think Switzerland is dislike by others

ratherton
Veteran Member

Switzerland are rubbish

hustler89
Veteran Member

^^^I second that.

France 0-0. France were playing so crap, a division 2 team could have drawn with them.
Togo. 2-0. No comment about the Togo team. :)
S.Korea. Off form, Lucky 2nd goal.

They are going out straight away. Ukraine are going to mash them up as Sendoros is out for the rest of the tournament.

peps1154
Veteran Member

HAHAHAHA Switzerland are gona beat Ukraine, Ukraine are the ones that are rubish, I wasnt even impressed with them in the game vs the Saudis. Mark my words.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

with senderos out for the rest of the world cup i think it will be very difficult for them to do that.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I guess i was wrong, in the worst game of the tournament the Ukrainians emerged victorious.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

that game was so boring i stopped watching it and came back to watch the penalties.

even the commentators were criticizing the players saying " ce n'est pas du football" which means "this is not football"

but the penalties sweden took were badly placed. 2 in the middle straight at the goalie and 1 on the crossbar. i think the pressure did them in.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

that game was so boring i stopped watching it and came back to watch the penalties.
same here. I was like....is anyone going to score? So i didn't watch much until i heard they were doing pk's

ajc
The Philly Flyer

That game was so terrible they even succeeded in making the penalty shootout boring. ughhhhhhhhhhhh :x

hustler89
Veteran Member

I guess it was nerves like the coach says which stopped them scoring :roll: but come on....Not even one penalty goal.
I also just watched the penalties boring game. No attacking play. Both teams wanted it to go to penalties therefore nobody attacked.

V1RTU4L
New User

that game was "Not gegen Elend" as we would say in germany ...