France vs Spain

ratherton
Veteran Member

Spain have better holiday resorts

socR

France

Alex
Sophomore Member

naah not really .. have u ever visited France? They've got some pretty amazing places..

but.. mate.. back to the point, what's the best team? France or Spain? In football... :D

Peace

ratherton
Veteran Member

Yeah, I've been to Paris - horrible, dirty, expensive and Charles De Gaulle is the worst airport in Europe.

As for football - Spain.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

As of today it is no contest: Spain

France have scored one goal since 1998 in the world cup and couldn't get three points from Switzerland or Korea! Spain just dominated Ukraine. I believe these two teams may end up playing each other in the round of 16 (if France manages to get out of their lowly group).

milanese
Veteran Member

History-France.

Currently-Spain.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

They'll settle it Tuesday, should be one of the best games in the round of 16 (if France doesn't play terribly).

hustler89
Veteran Member

France are going to win...

With confidence back and the weak fags of Spain who dive at every oppurtunity they get France have a big chance of winning, as they are so much more physical.

France. France.

ballackfan
Veteran Member

hustler89 wrote:France are going to win...

With confidence back and the weak fags of Spain who dive at every oppurtunity they get France have a big chance of winning, as they are so much more physical.

France. France.
:D Wow! you read my mind.

peps1154
Veteran Member

hustler89 wrote:France are going to win...

France. France.
Dude no offence but have u seen Spain this tournament. If u look at the performances so far they will give a real ass whooping to France, I hope that doesnt happen but it looks like it. Besides France is only over aged stars meanwhile Spain is hungry youngster.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Spain look the better team but they are the biggest bottlers in world football. Many of the French team have the experience of winning a major tournament so that will count for a lot in these types of games