Your team in World Cup !

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
jthursto

Portugal 2-0-0 hell yeah baby! Top of their group over Mexico

owensglory

surely england.but walcott should not play for even 1 second on the field for england to win world cup

JDTRIXTA

hustler89 wrote:Apparently, the French Coach does not want to play Trezeguet because Henry says he can't play with him...

If this is the case, the French coach is a big knob, and he gets pushed about by the 'big' players in France.
He needs to decide what HE wants to do and what suits him, rather than what suits star players.
Yer well France has gota make some kind of change in their line up to actually enable them to score a goal this world cup. They didnt evan score a goal in the last world cup. :?

milanese
Veteran Member

Ukraine-One bad game, one good one.

Next-Tunisia. Prediction: 2-1, Ukraine wins

lyricalgh

finally ghana is getting the respect weve been yearning for since 2002

message to the United States....

rebuilding truly works.
after the african nations cup in 2000 where we flopped on home soil, we made the 1999 and 2001 youth players the core of the team plus a very special stephen appiah who had been playing senior ball for the last 6 years prior.

a couple of years later we defying all odds and winning against a powerhouse--thats the czechs
and an overrated sh*tty team hmmhmm

and even if we get beat by brazil,
i will still be happy since we shut that stupid sons of them B*t*h*s at ESPN and ABC that soccer is not played with money or how big a county is in terms of size

sorry if i pissed anyone off
im just in the mood of dissing any american who talked sh*t about ghana beforehand
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

JDTRIXTA

lyricalgh wrote:finally ghana is getting the respect weve been yearning for since 2002

message to the United States....

rebuilding truly works.
after the african nations cup in 2000 where we flopped on home soil, we made the 1999 and 2001 youth players the core of the team plus a very special stephen appiah who had been playing senior ball for the last 6 years prior.

a couple of years later we defying all odds and winning against a powerhouse--thats the czechs
and an overrated sh*tty team hmmhmm

and even if we get beat by brazil,
i will still be happy since we shut that stupid sons of them B*t*h*s at ESPN and ABC that soccer is not played with money or how big a county is in terms of size

sorry if i pissed anyone off
im just in the mood of dissing any american who talked sh*t about ghana beforehand
:D i agree totally with u>> the American coach said before the tournament started that Australia was just their to make up the numbers.

I belive that U.S.A finished last in their pool and the auzzies went through in 2nd place behind Brazil.

hustler89
Veteran Member

France are through. Thats all I care about.

Spain Vs, France. Tough match, but Spain are yet to prove their experience of knockout phase.

powell
English Meister

well england are through to the last 16 yeh but we need to up our game still, i mean in the firsy half against sweden i though great we actually look like we want this now and it looked like we were back to our old selves but start of the second half and much the way though it sweden were throwing everything at us and we were struggling. but on a possive we through

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

I'm changing my team to argentina. But I'm rooting for England and Australia as well. And maybe some others. Who knows?

ratherton
Veteran Member

soccerchic_06 wrote:I'm changing my team to argentina. But I'm rooting for England and Australia as well. And maybe some others. Who knows?
It's not possible to like England and Argentina. It's one or the other - far too much history between us.

If it helps make up your mind, we usually win except when they cheat

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

It's not possible to like England and Argentina. It's one or the other - far too much history between us.

cheat? how?

ratherton
Veteran Member

Maradona - 1986

jthursto

soccerchic_06 wrote:

cheat? how?
Hand of God, my friend....Hand of God. That's how argentina cheats haha.

Anywho, Portugal is doing great.....but England is our next opponent :( I'm afraid your team will probably beat mine, ratherton. Never know though :lol: Oh well i still love England. :)

ratherton
Veteran Member

I hate Maradona - coke-head cheat !!!!

As for Saturday, I'm not sure what will happen. If Portugal had their full team, you'd beat us due to the idiot of a manager we have in charge.

Losing Ronaldo, Deco and Costinha is a bad for Portugal so it will help England. I just hope it's an interesting game because the 4 England games so far have been some of the worst in the tournament.

jthursto

True. Not having Deco, Ronaldo (btw anyone know the status on his injury?) and Costinha is going to make it harder. Plus Yellow cards carry over :( At least we still got Pauleta. Maybe we can get Figo to do some more headbutting :lol:

It should make for an interesting game. As always though England will most likely prevail :? Regardless, Good luck to England, and may the best man win :twisted: haha