Tomorrow at 11:00 am my life stops

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Tomorrow at 11:00 am the biggest game (for me) this World Cup starts and so help me god if anyone tries to interupt that 90min moment I will hurt you so bad that your Children's,children's,children's,children's kids are gonna feel it! :twisted:

This is why after the world cup I am grounded for a month I've told off my folks about doing some work I said "to hell with that when they play life stops for me"

your thoughts on the match ?
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

J
Admin

I hear you man, I have been waiting so long for tomorrow. I have been watching the U.S train almost everyday on ussocccer.com and I can't even express how much I can't wait for tomorrow.

What a game it should be. The United States will hopefully show the world in about 12 hours that we are for real. It may not be our number one sport like most of these other countries, but our national team will play like it is.

Get ready Czech R.!!! 8) :twisted:

The Wizard

Man I can't wait. This is the match I've been waiting for.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

OMG!!!!!!!! I just remembered something ! if we do make it out of this group we have to play Brazil next :shock:
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

J
Admin

Good!!! I really do hope we play Brazil in the next round if we get there. What an opportunity... :twisted:

interista

if we finish first we won't haveto play brazil.

Sputnik

J wrote:Good!!! I really do hope we play Brazil in the next round if we get there. What an opportunity... :twisted:
ah you are a gambling man :twisted: to be honest brazil are easily beatable.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

jonte

ive never seen usa play for a long time :D this should be fun.
Zlatanist javisst!

jthursto

I have mixed feelings about the US team. I want them to do good in this world cup, and it would be awesome to have our players finally recognized. But if we do take the cup :shock: majority of people around the US won't even care.....I mean someone will say something like "Hey man did you hear we won the World Cup!" and we'll be so into our gayass NBA Finals that no one will care or even know what the World Cup is. SO many people in the united states don't realize how much of an award the Cup is, and its sad.

I've asked so many people if they are gonna cheer for the US and get stupid comments like "Soccer is for girls.".......wow spoken like a true american. Get your head outta your basketball playing ass and cheer for our boys in Germany! :twisted:

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Well it's half time and we are down 2-0 our back line sucks and it took them way too long to switch Convey and Beasley and they play is very slow for us.
but we still have a whole half ahead of us
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

jthursto

awwww lame! that sucks. keep me updated mojo! i'm at work :(

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Well so far Reyna had the only good chance he took a shot from like ummm outside the box went pass everybody and Cech couldn't get too it and it hit the bottom post !!!! :evil:

To me he should be the man of the match he has been everywhere and is palying very very good football
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

hustler89
Veteran Member

Hehe, sorry American lads but I've just watched the third goal go in...

Rosicky and Nedved are ripping you guys apart.
Excellent goals, fast flowing football. Nice match.

The problem with America is that they do not have players with enough creativity and can not change a particular game. (Like Nedved)

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Well it is now 3-0 I'm just gonna go find a rock and crawl under it and cry until Saturday
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

jthursto

Damn...oh well man....i kinda saw it comin....people hyped them up too much....maybe they'll pull an australia and score 4 goals in 8 minutes? :?