Brazil, so many superstars!

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
cHaVa
Veteran Member

pretty good game

rp

If you think about it tho all national teams are full of superstars italy,spain,England,germany,france,argentina and the list goes on so i dont understand this topic unless you mean too many individuals

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I agree, all teams have superstars, but Brasil has more to choose from. They will not win 2006.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah i guess you can say that....

Sweeper5

most national teams are made of all the superstars from that country, so every team can have superstars, it's the quality of the superstars that matters

jdefoe
Forum groupie

I have a strange feeling that Holland are taking it.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

LOL, why do you think you have that strange feeling?

jdefoe
Forum groupie

because i had a funny dream showing ruud and roy mackaay lifing the world cup with the dutch national anthem playing. Very freaky.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

LOL, yeah that is kind of weird, i never have dreams of soccer players.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Me neither, never dreamt of a player but instead of the players it was me on the pitch.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, when i dream about soccer, its always me thats playing, and i dont know if anyone experiences this as well, but weird thing, when i'm dreaming that i'm playing soccer, and when i'm about to kick the ball, my legg feels that its real weak and somehow never kicks the ball....

Maradona
Veteran Member

Damn! Ok now things are creeping me out! Everytime I dream of myself running or escaping my legs feel weak and can barely walk.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

LOL, LOL!!!!!! I feel the same way, and i dont know, but when i'm dreaming that i'm getting in a fist fight with somebody, my arms always get weak, and never can throw a punch...... vida....mmmmmm

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

vida????? VIDA GUERRA...man you're obsessed lol.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah she is like so hot barca, i mean, look at her..... wow....

vida, its in the rainbow...