Brazil, so many superstars!

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
cHaVa
Veteran Member

BRAZIL I THINK IS THE STRONGEST INTO GOING IN THE WOLRD CUP NEXT YEAR. IT HAS PLAYER THAT WILL BE BENCH THAT ARE SUPERSTARS IN OTHER EURAPEAN GAMES. BUT ONE QUESTION, DO YOU SOMETIMES COMPARE BRAZIL WITH REAL MADRID? DO YOU THINK BRAZIL CAN FALL?

XMAIX

NO WAY ,ALTHOUGHT BRAZIL HAS MANY SUPERSTARS AND CAN BE COMPARED TO REAL IN THAT SENSE , BUT REAL AND BRAZIL ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REAL MADRID PLAYERS ARE SUPERSTARS FROM DIFFERENT NATONALITIES AND FOOTBALL SCHOOLS THIS AND THE FACT THAT EACH PLAYER WANTS TO BE THE STAR OF THE CLUB IS THE REASON THEY FELL BUT IN BRAZIL THE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING FOR THEIR COUNTRY AND THAT MAKES THEM COOPERATE MORE WITH EACH OTHER AND BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL BRAZILIANS MAKES THE PLAYERS PLAY AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BETTER.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

good point man, they do play with more heart. i agree with u 100 percent

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

they've all been playing their whole lives, and they know the game inside and out. that's why they're so great
Hala Galacticos

af2266

i agree with cfrealmadrid

cHaVa
Veteran Member

ok good point but what makes you think other national teams dont? they didnt start playing just barely yesterday. Ah that's another good point.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, soccer is life for Brasil, but I do believe they will fall in 2006, nobody expecteed them to win in 2002, they barelt made it in, now they are clear favorites and I think they will fall especially with old Cafu, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Emerson etc.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

af2266

cHaVa wrote:ok good point but what makes you think other national teams dont? they didnt start playing just barely yesterday. Ah that's another good point.
yea that was another good point. yes they actually might fall in 2006 now that i think about it....

Maradona
Veteran Member

One day they will fall but nobody knows when, 'till now I can't imagine an underdog team ruling the WC.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Euro 2004 was a tougher competition to win then WC 2006 will be.
Less skill difference between the teams.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

good point. the skill difference was almost none at euro. i think brasil will be semifinalists at best. there's no way they're winning it again. it's gotta be a european team.
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

WOW?! you guys think Brazil will fall this wc? that's gonna be really hard to happen in my opinion. like i said, they have people in the bench that might take the cup. not that other national teams dont, but i dont know, they might fall or they might not. i would like to see Brazil vs. Holland though.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i want to see czech republic beat brasil in the quarterfinals. if those two ended up together, it would be game of the century
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah that would be a real good game

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

right now czech look weak though. i think they'll get stronger, but earlier today they almost lost to finland. the final score was 4-3
Hala Galacticos