"Brazil" why do they always win the word cup...

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
somenoise
New User

Post by somenoise » 19 Apr 2006, 20:27

interista wrote:brazil always wins the world cup for 2 reason. the first everyone plays soccer like in italy and england and a lot of european coutries. the difference is that the european countries are small and brazil i huge which gives it a good chance of having good players
that's right!

Atkins
Sophomore Member

Post by Atkins » 28 Apr 2006, 19:13

They have only won it 5 times... thats not every time. And England will win it this year so, stuff Brazil with there fancy tricks. Ronaldihno is over rated and is deffinatley not the best player in the world.
He's Big, He's Red, His feet stick out the bed! PETER CROUCH!

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 28 Apr 2006, 20:18

simple reason why brazil always win the most always win the world cup (remember though they have only won it 5 time and theres been cloads more world cups than that) it that their players play better in the game than the other team. but i think football in brazil is more serious than in any other country well thats my opion

Atkins
Sophomore Member

Post by Atkins » 29 Apr 2006, 21:05

If Brazilians arnt playing football then there kidnapping footballers mums...
He's Big, He's Red, His feet stick out the bed! PETER CROUCH!

Ecuabol

Post by Ecuabol » 30 Apr 2006, 04:31

You shouldnt underestimate Brazil, theyre a high level team. Ronaldinho isnt the only good player bcus the whole team is good. I wouldnt be surprised if they win. :|
Barcelona wins it all!

milanese
Veteran Member

Post by milanese » 06 May 2006, 04:10

Atkins wrote:They have only won it 5 times... thats not every time. And England will win it this year so, stuff Brazil with there fancy tricks. Ronaldihno is over rated and is deffinatley not the best player in the world.
England will win without Rooney, with Sven the man with no imagination. :roll:

Ronaldinho not the best in the world? And who's better then?

Large population full of kids with nothing to do all day but kick a soccer ball around. Leads to some great players.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 06 May 2006, 16:58

milanese wrote:
Atkins wrote:They have only won it 5 times... thats not every time. And England will win it this year so, stuff Brazil with there fancy tricks. Ronaldihno is over rated and is deffinatley not the best player in the world.
England will win without Rooney, with Sven the man with no imagination. :roll:
England are not a one man team. Gerrard and Lampard were 2nd and 3rd in the European Footballer of the Year vote in 2005. Rooney is a huge lose but we'll deal with it

Can't argue with your comments about Sven. He's an overpaid clown.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

jonte

Post by jonte » 10 May 2006, 18:50

Because we sit here writing on the forums while they play.
Zlatanist javisst!

Ohene
New User

Post by Ohene » 08 Jun 2006, 22:08

interista wrote:brazil always wins the world cup for 2 reason. the first everyone plays soccer like in italy and england and a lot of european coutries. the difference is that the european countries are small and brazil i huge which gives it a good chance of having good players
Actually, you can ask the Brazilians how many times Ghana has beaten them at the U-21 , U-17 level world cups :lol: