"Brazil" why do they always win the word cup...

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
GVP8DJP
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 01:52
Location: Michigan

"Brazil" why do they always win the word cup...

Post by GVP8DJP » 07 Mar 2006, 23:38

Who will win the World Cup or get kicked out in the first round... What dose Brazil do that keep them at the top leave that other team don't do what do u think about this... Is it the players, couch climate or are they just the best...

SV_08
Junior Member
Posts: 85
Joined: 31 Dec 2005, 03:22

Post by SV_08 » 08 Mar 2006, 01:32

I think that they excel constantly because for many years you could go to any brazilian city or town and find pickup games of soccer, it's just their passion. It seems like their culture, lifestyles, and living conditions are a perfect blend for soccer. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is why are so many Americans good at basketball? Well, in the cities, there are many people playing basketball games, rec,street, whatever. They just play it all the time, which is what the brazilians do. And when you do that, of course you are gonna be amazing.

englishplayer
Senior Member
Posts: 166
Joined: 14 Feb 2006, 18:09

Post by englishplayer » 10 Mar 2006, 23:46

ya i beleive theres a movie about that out called Ginga


but i besides that i think that they also have good youth programs

fide
Senior Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 29 Jan 2006, 04:03
Location: houston

Post by fide » 12 Mar 2006, 01:16

SV_08 wrote:I think that they excel constantly because for many years you could go to any brazilian city or town and find pickup games of soccer, it's just their passion. It seems like their culture, lifestyles, and living conditions are a perfect blend for soccer. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is why are so many Americans good at basketball? Well, in the cities, there are many people playing basketball games, rec,street, whatever. They just play it all the time, which is what the brazilians do. And when you do that, of course you are gonna be amazing.
i think that this statemnet is true, but don't they also trien with a mini ball which helps them out in a game
cruz azul is the best mexican team in my opinion, lol. harreba el cruz azul.

lil italy
Veteran Member
Posts: 701
Joined: 22 Aug 2005, 06:43
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by lil italy » 13 Mar 2006, 03:02

what is stopping ppl from other countries from using a mini ball/?? we already do. so that isnt the reason why they win. i tink everyone is right when they say that brazilian lifestyle has soccer blended into it. they are very passionate and its just what they do.
Image

RedStar
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 16:47
Location: Anywhere the football goes

Post by RedStar » 13 Mar 2006, 04:29

i dont know much about brazilian life but my friend(brazilian, pretty good at soccer) told me not cuz its a poor country most kids live far away from the main village or town where the school and shops are where he lived so they have to walk for kms on moutain roads or watever and they would kick a soccerball(or any round objects) while they ran to school and back home which after years give them great ball control and stamina
also in brazil kid's parents all "wants" and help the kids to become pros alot of it is supports from family and its the only way they think to do to support their family, the only thing they can do better than anyone else.

sorry for any false statements and dont get me wrong i know there is also rich urban cities which is different.
brazilians plz correct me on my post if u feel the need, i only heard this from my friend.
Chinese blood, Brazilian heart

Rønaldinhø
New User
Posts: 14
Joined: 14 Mar 2006, 02:00

Post by Rønaldinhø » 14 Mar 2006, 02:05

I hate to say this about my coutnry...but soccer is all we have, and we are poor so e know that if my have something we should take advantage becuase we dont get/have much...

refused_743
New User
Posts: 23
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 10:20
Location: SK

Post by refused_743 » 14 Mar 2006, 17:03

englishplayer wrote:ya i beleive theres a movie about that out called Ginga

Ginga is a series of "ads" by nike to promote football (or sell something..) they interview players and do documentaries on special people... like there is a guy that had one leg amputated, yet he plays football with crutches.. :shock:


but going back to the main topic... to begin with, brazil has a population of almost 200 million people.. therefore somewhere in there there have to be 11 people that play outstanding football...
but as it has been noted before, soccer is the only thing that can rescue a poor and average-low-income person in this country.

fide
Senior Member
Posts: 127
Joined: 29 Jan 2006, 04:03
Location: houston

Post by fide » 15 Mar 2006, 03:01

refused_743 wrote:but going back to the main topic... to begin with, brazil has a population of almost 200 million people.. therefore somewhere in there there have to be 11 people that play outstanding football...
but as it has been noted before, soccer is the only thing that can rescue a poor and average-low-income person in this country.


yeah this also i think is true but they probably are also determined to be the best becuase they have tons of people to compete against for a position. unlike here in the states where hardly anyone plays soccer so their isn't much competion so people who aren't as good as other people from other countries make the national team, but might not be as good as the person from the other country.

if i said something wrong correct me
cruz azul is the best mexican team in my opinion, lol. harreba el cruz azul.

owensglory
Senior Member
Posts: 152
Joined: 21 Feb 2006, 15:26

Post by owensglory » 15 Mar 2006, 11:57

this is what 1 read from a magazine:

in africa,the players are strong.they have more staima,more explosive and have better body,more strength.most africans are born to be athletes.that's why we see many running competition are won by african.they have pace.the best example is samuel eto'o,from cameroon,africa.

in europe,most people know about football.they watch and play football since they are small.that's why we can see in european league matches,they are many parents bring their son and daughter to watch the match together.once they know football,they will play football.after practising for years,the football talents will start to become the best in the world.and most of great players nowadays are introduced to football by their fathers.on of the example is iker casillas.his father is also a goalkeeper,although not very famous.but he learn from his father about goalkeeping,then become a better player than his father.others are shaun and bradley wright-phillips.their father is ian wright,who is a stiker a arseanl long time ago.as a result,shaun can play as a winger and a striker too.his brother play in stiker,just like his father..what i want to say here is european players have talent,and great skill.casillas's father has goalkeeping talent,so as casillas himself.ian wright's talent as a gaolmachine has been passed to shaun and bradley.europeans have passion for the most beautiful game i the world.

history shows us that there are many europeans and africans have emigrated to south america(i not sure if is brazil only or all south america countrys) in the past .and many of them have married there,and have their family.so,.african athlete's strong body and strength + european talent in football = brazil great footballers.the best examples are julio baptista and leite adriano both from brazil.their body are strong and good in skill too.of course,brazilians most train hard to become like ronaldinho,not just if u born in brazil u wiil be great..

the other reason brazil is better in football is because ,they train hard.i never go to brazil before,but i can imagine there are many kids juggling and play football together now.at thier age,i dont even know what si football :oops:
Image

interista
Senior Member
Posts: 240
Joined: 16 Mar 2006, 14:36
Location: Minnesota

Post by interista » 17 Mar 2006, 06:14

brazil always wins the world cup for 2 reason. the first everyone plays soccer like in italy and england and a lot of european coutries. the difference is that the european countries are small and brazil i huge which gives it a good chance of having good players
Image
Thanks jthursto for the sig

touchshoot
Senior Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 11 Mar 2006, 07:13
Location: Brisbane Australia

Post by touchshoot » 17 Mar 2006, 07:24

yeh ithink that Brazil are just so good because of their juniour and youth programs and while evrybodies teaching there kids how to tie there football boot laces there out there playing futsal and learning to beat ppl so i think thats wat it comes down to. :lol:
Image

Rønaldinhø
New User
Posts: 14
Joined: 14 Mar 2006, 02:00

Post by Rønaldinhø » 19 Mar 2006, 00:08

owensglory wrote:this is what 1 read from a magazine:

in africa,the players are strong.they have more staima,more explosive and have better body,more strength.most africans are born to be athletes.that's why we see many running competition are won by african.they have pace.the best example is samuel eto'o,from cameroon,africa.

in europe,most people know about football.they watch and play football since they are small.that's why we can see in european league matches,they are many parents bring their son and daughter to watch the match together.once they know football,they will play football.after practising for years,the football talents will start to become the best in the world.and most of great players nowadays are introduced to football by their fathers.on of the example is iker casillas.his father is also a goalkeeper,although not very famous.but he learn from his father about goalkeeping,then become a better player than his father.others are shaun and bradley wright-phillips.their father is ian wright,who is a stiker a arseanl long time ago.as a result,shaun can play as a winger and a striker too.his brother play in stiker,just like his father..what i want to say here is european players have talent,and great skill.casillas's father has goalkeeping talent,so as casillas himself.ian wright's talent as a gaolmachine has been passed to shaun and bradley.europeans have passion for the most beautiful game i the world.

history shows us that there are many europeans and africans have emigrated to south america(i not sure if is brazil only or all south america countrys) in the past .and many of them have married there,and have their family.so,.african athlete's strong body and strength + european talent in football = brazil great footballers.the best examples are julio baptista and leite adriano both from brazil.their body are strong and good in skill too.of course,brazilians most train hard to become like ronaldinho,not just if u born in brazil u wiil be great..

the other reason brazil is better in football is because ,they train hard.i never go to brazil before,but i can imagine there are many kids juggling and play football together now.at thier age,i dont even know what si football :oops:
sry, i just want to respond to your comment in bold...that mostly in South America the Spanish did not want slavery so it was only Brazil, but also Cuba had slavery and European people but they are not so good.

maradona10
New User
Posts: 14
Joined: 24 Mar 2006, 21:23
Location: Bentleyville, PA

Post by maradona10 » 25 Mar 2006, 23:26

yeah thats simply it. brasil is and will always be the best. but that doesnt always mean they have to win the cup. ever hear of the word "upset". i think that word fits in well if brasil loses anything from a futsal game to a world cup game. simply amazing.
"Coaches can make you smarter. But no one can teach you to play." - Thierry Henry

somenoise
New User
Posts: 5
Joined: 19 Apr 2006, 20:11

Post by somenoise » 19 Apr 2006, 20:23

RedStar wrote:i dont know much about brazilian life but my friend(brazilian, pretty good at soccer) told me not cuz its a poor country most kids live far away from the main village or town where the school and shops are where he lived so they have to walk for kms on moutain roads or watever and they would kick a soccerball(or any round objects) while they ran to school and back home which after years give them great ball control and stamina
also in brazil kid's parents all "wants" and help the kids to become pros alot of it is supports from family and its the only way they think to do to support their family, the only thing they can do better than anyone else.

sorry for any false statements and dont get me wrong i know there is also rich urban cities which is different.
brazilians plz correct me on my post if u feel the need, i only heard this from my friend.

thats not true....your friend were probably joking with you ..

Post Reply