Who do you think will win the golden boot??

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
thierryhenry14

Thierry Henry enough said he did wonders for arsenal and will continue to do wonders for arsenal and france after zidane leaves i think he will be captain for france and arsenal it will be tough losing zidane but they'll just have to cope
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

Maradona
Veteran Member

I say Ronaldo if Brazil gets far in the tournament. He is a clinical finisher, plenty of experience and somehow he always performs well when he plays for his national side.

Duffo

I recon it might be Fernando Torres for spain as he is a huge talent. But as im Backing England to win it my moneys on Owen as he looks fit and sharp after the game against Hungary :D

xxRONALDOxx
New User

im guessing it going to be an central attacking midfielder either ronaldinho or kaka
"A lot of people have been hyped up to be great but just disappeared. I promised myself I wouldn’t be one of them." Freddy Adu

interista

everyone is saying henry but look at france they wont get that far. ronaldinho'll win it
Thanks jthursto for the sig

G-Unit-Freestyler

Unlikely but I hope Theo Walcott or Messi.

Tbh Henry, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo.

retardx

i'll say Ruud van Nistelrooy.

JDTRIXTA

i have gota say henry because hees an arsenal boy and arsenal iz mad. he also has such great footwork and shot accuracy. 8)

jdefoe
Forum groupie

gotta go with Van the man...anything else is just plain Ruud

jonte

ronaldooo
Zlatanist javisst!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I think Jared Borgetti for Mexico because he is a prolifent goal scorer. If not him i would then haave to go with Ronaldo for Brazil because he is still a deadly striker.

J
Admin

From the looks of things so far, I'm now gonna say Klose or Crespo.

carl155
Sophomore Member

I dont want to really say anything, cause if you think about it, we havent seen even half the games. And you never know when somone is having their game. Also, soccer is very unpredictable. 32 teams? IT HURTS MY HEAD THINKIN ABOUT IT!

ajc
The Philly Flyer

If (and this is a big if) portugal goes far I would say Pauletta. He is a true goal scorer. Definately not Ronaldo after today's performance. And I don't think it will be a brazillian, just because they have so many great scorers the goals will be somewhat spread around. Ronaldo was the only one who I thought could take control and score lots of goals on that team but he is so slow, he was just pitiful today. Besides that I think Klose and Crespo have a chance. It is very early though. In a couple of weeks we'll have an idea, but until then it's all speculation. But what fun would professional sports be without speculation? :wink:

JDTRIXTA

I think it will be the Auzzie tim cahill not just becuzz he is leading it so far but because in the last 3 games he has played he has scored at least 1 goal and is always worrying the oppostiton with his shot just like his 2nd goal against japan in the 86th minute :wink: