lil italy
Veteran Member

Post by lil italy » 23 Jan 2006, 02:34

Mulatto_Magic wrote:Italy and czechs are going out of that group
go italy its their turn to shine

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 24 Jan 2006, 18:53

o i hate itialian football, its nothing but diving and screaming when they get some pressure form a defender

but this isnt a rag on itlay post...

mulatto magic got it right when he said anything could happen to the US. but if they are going thru, they need to get 1st place in the group, cuz unless theyres a plane crash, the US will be playing Brasil.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

prash
New User

Post by prash » 27 Jan 2006, 01:16

My opinion on the Croatian/Australian discussion would have to be that the Croats who were born here are Australian. Australia is basically a nation of immigrants, if people who are born here aren't Australian then who is?

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 27 Jan 2006, 19:40

prash wrote:My opinion on the Croatian/Australian discussion would have to be that the Croats who were born here are Australian. Australia is basically a nation of immigrants, if people who are born here aren't Australian then who is?
Aborigens (sp) they are native australians the rest are just european desentends (sp)

prash
New User

Post by prash » 28 Jan 2006, 02:47

The Aborigines are now but a small proportion of Australia's population, with a fair few still living in the more remote areas.

Australia's population is made up of Europeans, Asians (as in Chinese, Japs, Viets etc), Indians/Sri Lankans/Pakistanis and the number of Africans is also increasing. All these people are Australian. If we only considered the Aborigines Australian, our population would be miniscule.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 30 Jan 2006, 23:26

prash wrote:The Aborigines are now but a small proportion of Australia's population, with a fair few still living in the more remote areas.

Australia's population is made up of Europeans, Asians (as in Chinese, Japs, Viets etc), Indians/Sri Lankans/Pakistanis and the number of Africans is also increasing. All these people are Australian. If we only considered the Aborigines Australian, our population would be miniscule.

Well then the population is miniscule... thee cant be a special condition for one country...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Horris
Sophomore Member

Post by Horris » 31 Jan 2006, 07:03

i am australian and was born here but i am a european descendant.

but australia will probably lose pretty quick, they just dont have the all round skill
"The pain won't last forever but the memories will"

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 25 Jun 2006, 17:25

i would just like to say this is who i said would go through to the last 16
group a: 1st germany
2nd ecuador

group b: 1st england
2nd sweden

group c: 1st argentina
2nd holland

group d: 1st portugal
2nd mexico

group e: 1st italy
2nd ghana

group f: 1st brazil
2nd australia

group g: 1st s korea
2nd france

group h : 1st spain
2nd ukraine
check out this thread to see im not make stuff up http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/vie ... highlight=
i got every group right except one and i posted it before they went through.

JDTRIXTA

Post by JDTRIXTA » 28 Jun 2006, 07:24

Horris wrote:i am australian and was born here but i am a european descendant.

but australia will probably lose pretty quick, they just dont have the all round skill
Australia has always been a good team with some real good talent among the team and with 1 of the best coaches in the world it sums their team up as being very strong and the only reason we wer not expected to do well was because we are ranked so low and have had terrible coaches in the past.