USA WorldCup here we come ! Commeants Welcome

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

USA WorldCup here we come ! Commeants Welcome

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo »

(evil laugh)HAHAHAHAHA US 2-0 victory against Mexico :twisted: (sorry I get a lilttle crazy when we beat our local rival) do you think we'll get very far in the world cup ? Commeants Welcome (On the match or for the world cup)
even if you don't like the US team please commeant
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry
gerardinho
Sophomore Member

Post by gerardinho »

Yea america will do well, depending on who they play against. I dont think they'll beat any of the team in the FIFA top-ten tho. Unless they get lucky, like in 2002. They got some good players..I like donovan and dempsey.. I think dempsey is gonna be big.
I kno chicks that blow mor jobs dan bad workers - Incisive
peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 »

Us are a good team they showed their potencial in the Mexico game. However they r not, never were and won't be for atleast 20 years a world cup winning team.
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

they might not win the world cup in the next 20 years but you can just say that they have no chance. if they progress in the way they have in the last 8 years, anything is possible. think about this, they went from 32nd place in france to top 8 in korea japan. Im not saying they'll win, but i think another top 8 finish isnt too far fetched.
dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas »

i hope you realize anything can happen in soccer, not everything is won on paper.

Greece wins the euro 2004 but now they are like 3rd in there group.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo »

"I dont think they'll beat any of the team in the FIFA top-ten tho. Unless they get lucky, like in 2002."
-gerardinho
Uh we beat Mexico 2-0 and they're ranked #5 last time I checked on the FIFA world rankings.
Those who wait
&
Those who worry
Darshan
New User

Post by Darshan »

which mls players do you guys think will make the world cup squad?
Darshan
New User

Post by Darshan »

in terms of mls players making the world cup squad......i think the definites will be....

Landon Donovan, Steve Ralston, Chris Armas, Pablo Mastreoni and Chad Marshall
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo »

Landon Donnovan Eddie Pope & I think they might bring back Clint Mathis
Those who wait
&
Those who worry
*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* »

the united states of america is a big country, there fore they could develop many skilled players in the years to come. and the competitiveness will make the players play even harder
so in 10 years we should watch out cuz football is spreading. especially with all the businessmen over there more and more european players might end up in the states. some have already started to move mostly the older ones
RG900
Veteran Member

Post by RG900 »

usa is good compared to the teams they played agianst. they r not goin any where in da wolrd cup OUT FROM THE FIRST ROUND :twisted: look i mena come on they won on panama, jamaica all these weak teams Well thats all for today kids meat u next time :lol: haha USA to wolrd cup hahah
RAMI 07
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo »

RG900 wrote:usa is good compared to the teams they played agianst. they r not goin any where in da wolrd cup OUT FROM THE FIRST ROUND :twisted: look i mena come on they won on panama, jamaica all these weak teams Well thats all for today kids meat u next time :lol: haha USA to wolrd cup hahah
Look here normaly I don't get all pissy about Football teams but I'm sick and tired of people saying the US well never ever win a world cup
because they are a small Football nation
First Football(soccer) is the most popular sport in the world even here in the
good ol U.S. of A (how old and patriotic was that) we may not show the
games as much and you may see more American football playing white kids
but it is really getting popular here
In the first world cup we mad it to the semis and then in 2002 we made it
to the quter-finals and we have just made it to our 9th world cup so shut up
cause we're comming and there's nothing you can do about it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (Man I'm pissed)
Those who wait
&
Those who worry
peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 »

come on come we can do plenty ull see when Us looses all their games :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo »

sorry bout that I know I said "even if you don't like the US team please commeant"
but I got in a huge fight w/my friend about US 2-0 victory over Mexico so I
was still a little mad
Those who wait
&
Those who worry
peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 »

no worries i was just j/k us will propably get out of the group but i seriously doubt thy can win it all this year.