Post world cup analysis

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post world cup analysis

Post by Hugh » 12 Jul 2010, 19:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBkbj_S3etY


This man knows what's going on.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post by klc123 » 12 Jul 2010, 19:53

Oh my God.

The soul reason I hate America.

"Mexicans from Uruguay, Brazil and Porto Rico" What. The. fu**.

Typical American to be honest, "Soccer is stupid because he means you have to cut your arms off, and that means you can't hold a gun"

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 12 Jul 2010, 20:04

klc123 wrote:Oh my God.

The soul reason I hate America.

"Mexicans from Uruguay, Brazil and Porto Rico" What. The. fu**.

Typical American to be honest, "Soccer is stupid because he means you have to cut your arms off, and that means you can't hold a gun"
good reason to hate America :roll:

obvious satire is obvious.
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 12 Jul 2010, 20:20

Oh my God.

The soul reason I hate America.

"Mexicans from Uruguay, Brazil and Porto Rico" What. The. fu**.

Typical American to be honest, "Soccer is stupid because he means you have to cut your arms off, and that means you can't hold a gun"
It's obvious satire you moron. I hate to be rude like that but it's so funny when somebody like yourself who claims to be so intelligent (I won't look for the posts where you say that about yourself, we all know you feel that way) cannot pick up something this obvious lol.

Much love though man. :P
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 12 Jul 2010, 20:27

It is indeed satire. He has a bunch of such videos, and a bunch of followers. He also proclaims so in his profile. Don't be so quick to jump on America, even though it can be justified. :P
Image

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 12 Jul 2010, 20:33

clearly barrack osama homo obama wants to chop everyone's arms off!
Love it.

But yeah, the guy is a comedian I just thought it was funny

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post by klc123 » 12 Jul 2010, 21:07

No I actually think he means all this sh*t, after you first posted it I went on the blokes profile to see if he was actually serious and some of the comments on his video were like "This guy can't be serious" and his replies all say how he is deadly serious.

Serious or not, the fact that this bloke thinks of all this stuff means he must have a screw loose. :lol:

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 12 Jul 2010, 21:25

klc123 wrote:No I actually think he means all this sh*t, after you first posted it I went on the blokes profile to see if he was actually serious and some of the comments on his video were like "This guy can't be serious" and his replies all say how he is deadly serious.

Serious or not, the fact that this bloke thinks of all this stuff means he must have a screw loose. :lol:
http://www.nccomedyarts.com/show/profil ... -bob-neck/

He's a comedian.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post by klc123 » 12 Jul 2010, 21:41

Fair enough, if he is a big time comedian though, why does he have enough time to post videos of himself on youtube, and then reply to every comment on it? :? [/list]

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 12 Jul 2010, 21:48

Because he's not a big time comedian.

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 12 Jul 2010, 23:19

Fair enough, if he is a big time comedian though, why does he have enough time to post videos of himself on youtube, and then reply to every comment on it? Confused
I didn't know all comedians were big time comedians :?
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 13 Jul 2010, 00:43

klc123 wrote:Oh my God.

The soul reason I hate America.

"Mexicans from Uruguay, Brazil and Porto Rico" What. The. fu**.

Typical American to be honest, "Soccer is stupid because he means you have to cut your arms off, and that means you can't hold a gun"
haha not to start shitt or anything but....................

I'm the "racist"?
:wink

But To be fair this attitude "mexicans from brazil" isn't even new to me. I've heard it over and over again. Not surprised at all. Once I said I was from South America and they asked me if I was from Alabama?....

Evan, is that villaa I see in your sig and picture??? Nooooo? Did you tradeee off Pipita for Maravilla!!!!!!! ... You'll see this league who's best!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 13 Jul 2010, 01:04

panchester07 wrote:
klc123 wrote:Oh my God.

The soul reason I hate America.

"Mexicans from Uruguay, Brazil and Porto Rico" What. The. fu**.

Typical American to be honest, "Soccer is stupid because he means you have to cut your arms off, and that means you can't hold a gun"
haha not to start shitt or anything but....................

I'm the "racist"?
:wink

But To be fair this attitude "mexicans from brazil" isn't even new to me. I've heard it over and over again. Not surprised at all. Once I said I was from South America and they asked me if I was from Alabama?....
You're from Panama though right? I think that's still technically North America, no?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_No ... _countries
Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 13 Jul 2010, 01:13

According only to the usa. According to the rest of the world, north america is from mexico north, and technically america is one continent. So north america would be a zone, like saying north europe. or north africa, according to anybody thats not from usa.

If you go by the book panama geographically is located in central america, though thats not a continent but a zone. and we've been part of south america for 500 years till we independentend (we got independence) from Colombia with a little help from Teddy. Usually people talk about Central America and Panama, cause like Costa Rica and north have always been a union ish or whatever, they have their own central american union which we aren't part of.

So definetly not North America (only according to USA), geographically in Central America I guess, though we were part of South America for 500 years since the colonization. Definetly American (the continent). If that answers anything....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

shahensha
Veteran Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 03:38
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Post by shahensha » 13 Jul 2010, 01:17

lol this guy reminds me a trashier version of joe pesci
Image

Post Reply