World Cup 2010 Semi-Finals

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 10 Jul 2010, 14:30

Guys, if you have a problem with each other, that's not for me to worry about, but please don't make long-winded posts in a thread about a WC round about it. Go argue with each other privately, or something.

I would hope you could come to an understanding rather than do that, though. The semi-finals are over. Could we just leave this thread, unless someone has something relevant to add to the semis discussion?

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 10 Jul 2010, 14:57

and the only person who laughed was Evan, who also said racist things. There was about 5 other people in the chatroom at the time, and no one laughed. So maybe you and Evan share a sick sense of twisted, racist humour, but the fact of the matter is, Evan keeps it to himself, he doesn't go posting about germans been Nazis on the main forum Rolling Eyes

Look kid I know you're really in the zone with your little "RACISM IS WRONG, I AM HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD" persona, and that is good, I respect that you're not a racist. But please, don't be an idiot and drag me into this. I am one of the most non-racist people you would ever meet. I remember being in the chat room with you guys, and I remember him making a few jokes, but I was able to tell that he was just being panchester. Why don't you just calm down and stop trying to drag me into this. Ffs you're telling him to go kill himself. I'd assume you're joking, but if so how is joking about suicide any worse than panchester joking about racism?

Rome, sorry for posting this but if my name is being thrown about in a discussion I'm not even a part of, I'd like to just clear my name from it.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 15:16

Dude, Rome, Evan, I didn't even read his long second long ass post, and I don't even get why he's acting this way. I understand maybe I could have been misinterpretted, by the nazzi comment but I was pissed, but I don't know why he comes 1 week after the comment, to start insulting me. I really don't know why just out the blue he's trying to start sh*t. Like I said I didn't even read that post, and I don't get this behavious, its like he's angry as fu** or something..

Afterr scanninggg a few things of that post......to be honest KLC, another proof of you making sh*t up, is Evan wasn't even in the chatroom while I said that JOKE, so again, check your lies before you post them. It was one joke, and I don't even talk that way, I dont say "scum of the earth" or use the expression "I rather hang myself before", so fu**in stop making sh*t up.

And by the way, aren't you the one thats all ways stereotyping americans and saying that the problem is that they are americans, and how they are cocky. The worse part is that you really say it seriously. Everybody here understands it was a joke, why do you come 1 week later after and start trying to save the world, and saying how much you hate racism. Everybody understood it was just a joke, a joke I can say because I laugh at those type of things. So fu**ing calm down. 2 comments, 1 in the chatroom, and the nazzi comment on here, as jokes, can't be enough to PROOVE for ever and ever that I'm a racist. It was 2 damn jokes. I linked the powell thread to show everybody how everybody gets a joke, and your so stupid to actually answer a sarcastic question seriously. SARCASM BRO. 2 jokes, can never be enough to even determine if a person is racist. You seem so convinced, but all the "proofs" you give are so inacurate. Like I said, you need to learn to catch sarcasm or irony better, cause why is no one else in that chatroom bitching about me being racist? Right, cause they got it its a joke!

Rome, I just did what you told me not too, but to be frank what the helll am I suppose to do, is like all of the sudden he's all angry and crazy and bitching and convinced i'm something I'm miles from being. In fact I don't know a true racist person, just seen them in movies, but who actually hatesssss a race just becauseee of their appearance or nationality or etc????
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Jul 2010, 15:31

Evan I wasn't trying to drag you into this, I just mentioned you because you happened to be there, so don't get hard.

Panchester, Im not lieing, as i said I have no reason to. If your not going to accept it and keep lieing then fine, I don't give a sh*t, I know I'm right.

And btw, sterotyping is nothing on the same level as calling an entire race unequal. :roll:

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 15:34

How are you so sure I'm lying? I could members to confirm it was a damn joke. I never called a race unequal either so STOP MAKING sh*t UP. I said 1 nazzi comment as a joke, because I was pissed at lahm, bierhoff, and schweinsteiger talking sh*t and then winning the game. They stereotyped so I stereotyped back, its about it. KLC understand, you insisting in me bieng racist , isn't gonna get me to say I am, because I'm fu**ing not.

I can go nuts on people that say jokes about babies, but its not gonna change they where just joking, and its not gonna actually gonna make them say they actually do kill babies, or hate babies, because IT WAS A JOKE. UNDERSTAND THAT, soak it in, absorb it, and get in to your brain once and for alll.

styale18

Post by styale18 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:18

calm down guys .... arguin on the internet wont solve anything

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:30

I'm not even fighting. I'm claryfying that this nonesense is over a joke, and giving proof that people know it was a joke, and linking a thread in which everybody gottt sarcasm and klc didn't, much like he took a sarcastic racist joke in the chatrrom seriously, while everybody laughed and took it lighttly.
Low doesn't talk trash it doesn't mean he's a liar, he wouldn't say their good unless he sees strengths in it, of course you talk in the field, but you don't go about saying something's good if you really think its shaky. Thats not his style, but apparently he doesn't stop his players from doing it, so whats the difference?? - keep talking . fu**ers nazis
That was my comment. I said it once, and shouldn't have said it. But I was angrey about Lahm talking about the Argentine's like that. I believe be went wayy over the limit saying those type of stuff, so I said that comment as a joke . It doesn't mean i'm racist, I have german friends, an austrian - german friend is gonna pick me up in 10 minutes to buy some tickets to watch Messi who's coming to panama.

I don't have problems with any race, and thats more than clear, i've given proof. This kid wont stop, could anyone kindlyyy confirm, or second me that it was just a joke??

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 10 Jul 2010, 16:38

jeez klc, if you want to restart bashing panch over a topic that was discussed and done with.......then do it over the message system.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:42

What did Philip Lahm say that was so offensive that you had to call them Nazis? I don't remember the quote?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:49

soccer11 wrote:What did Philip Lahm say that was so offensive that you had to call them Nazis? I don't remember the quote?
Aren't you suppose to calm thing down instead of actually trying to make me look bad ?
Phillip Lahm:
"We will see on Saturday how they will lose and how they will behave after a defeat."

Oh really?

"The South Americans are temperamental. We know that and we will see how they will deal this time with a defeat
To quote what happened in the other thread 1 post before or after I said the nazzi comment

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:52

panchester07 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:What did Philip Lahm say that was so offensive that you had to call them Nazis? I don't remember the quote?
Aren't you suppose to calm thing down instead of actually trying to make me look bad ?
I really don't remember.
But it's calm right now. I'll probably lock this topic if it continues back up again though.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 16:56

He called my like 19 names, and 1550 cuss words. I don't want to sound gay, but you reading it all, and out all things just asking me what lahm said, kind offf suggestss your okay with him calling me names and insulting me. I could have told him to fu** off and cussed his wholee lineage, but I didn't "to follow the rules". That had to be said.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 10 Jul 2010, 17:03

panchester07 wrote: Phillip Lahm:
"We will see on Saturday how they will lose and how they will behave after a defeat."

Oh really?

"The South Americans are temperamental. We know that and we will see how they will deal this time with a defeat
That's it? Not nearly enough to call Germans Nazi's IMO

And for the record, I'm not ok with what was said either way. It was fairly childish and it will be dealt with. I suggest moving on.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 17:06

He also called them bad losers. You don't do that. You don't say that type of sh*t. If you're better keep it to yourself. They didn't say anything. If you are a better footballer than someone, are you gonna insult him, and say after I beat you I'll see how you react? Have some humbleness!!!! They won fu**ing 4-0 for crying out loud. Its abusive to their moral, plus they have to take this bulls**t from the players? Thats basically saying i'm better than you, beating you and then insulting you. Its inhumane.
I think the statements made by the Germans are racist. Statements to the effect that cheating is in the Argentinians character and that the Argentine supporters were intentionally stealing the seats of the Mexican supporters (which is totally fabricated), are highly inflammatory. (By the way, there is no evidence that the arguments between the Argentinean players and German players at the 2006 World Cup was started by the Agentinenans. Nor is there any real evidence that the argument between Argentine and Mexican players was started by the Argentineans. Just look at the videos. The problem is that the first world (Germany, England, etc.) believe that they are superior in every way to the third world. But soccer is the only realm in which the third world (Brazil, Argentina) are even better than the first world. And this is something that the first world is unable to tolerate. The comments by the Germans are obviously racist and the fact that they got away with it (no real criticism of them at all in the media) is additional evidence (if any was needed) that not only the media but also FIFA is owned and controlled by Europeans with a superiority complex. Can you imagine how FIFA or the media would have reacted if Maradona had said something like "cheating is part of the German character and that German spectators harass the Argentinean fans at stadiums." Maradona would have been crucified. Yet no one from FIFA asked the Germans to apologize for their ugly comments and no one in the media has criticised them for their ugly remarks
Just a few headlines...

ABC: "Head Games: Germany's Lahm Trashes Argentina"

Sport24: "Philipp Lahm BLASTS Argentina Before World Cup Quarterfinals"

bundesligatalk: "Philipp Lahm Adds Fuel To The Fire Between Germany And Argentina – And England"

I mean its more than clear he did something that he didn't have to do.
Last edited by panchester07 on 10 Jul 2010, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 10 Jul 2010, 17:10

panchester07 wrote:You don't do that. You don't say that type of sh*t. If you're better keep it to yourself. They didn't say anything. If you are a better footballer than someone, are you gonna insult him, and say after I beat you I'll see how you react? Have some humbleness!!!! They won fu**ing 4-0 for crying out loud. Its abusive to their moral, plus they have to take this bulls**t from the players? Thats basically saying i'm better than you, beating you and then insulting you. Its inhumane.
Players talk before games, it happens all the time and is nothing new. Should they? Probably not but they do and that's their choice. Only reason the Argies didn't do any talking is because they had a coach to do the talking for them, and he did more than a fair share of it.

didn't a couple players almost get into a fight after the game? or was that a different game?