World Cup 2010 Semi-Finals

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 08 Jul 2010, 22:33

how am I racist? did they not sit back and not attack? did they not do exactly what I said? find a better adjective than biased, cause clearly i'm not that. maybee my flaw is being to transparent and pointing out exactly what they are, in a forum full of german lovers.... :roll: or maybe not... the truth is.... i could care lesss.... i've been neutral for 95% of this world cup, and its no secret i'm happy with their loss, and i that i do hate defensive football, and i believe if germany would have attacked maybe they could still have chances of lifting the cup.. they got exactly what they deserved.

On the other handdddd ..... this is sooo pricelesss ... back to backk... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1IVaa48 ... r_embedded

tiki-taka!!!!!

I would say thats exactly what he gets for talkinggg ....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 08 Jul 2010, 22:48

panchester07 wrote:how am I racist?
You have consistently referred to the germans as nazis, that's like referring to all jews as "people of judas".

The point is that they couldn't attack without having the ball and getting the ball would have opened them up to dangerous movements from spain, therefore on the rare occasions that they did attack it made more sense to go after spain on the counter since spain were often entrenched in the german zone during their attacks.

The germans played the right tactics against spain, they were simply unable to execute.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 08 Jul 2010, 23:00

I'm still unable to believe Paraguay was able to create 1 v 1's, a penalty, and score a (fair) goal that was called offside, same as Chile, who scored and had a handful of chances, but germany had like 1? the kroos shot and thats it.. They clearly needed to take more risks in all honesty. They where simply to careful, to play in a world cup semi-final. Spain has a good defense, but its not unbeatable. Again, Chile, quite a few 1 v 1s, that if it wasn't for Saint iker it would have been a goal.

and i called them nazzi's once. yes that was unnecesary and i'll admit it. but its not constantly, its once.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 08 Jul 2010, 23:06

Also by calling Germans, German Gaylords. not racist at all of course.

Another thing about the game is that while Spain did win 1-0, and dominated the play, the goal was off a set piece. It's not as if Spain scored a goal after a bunch of passes that opened the German defense up. It took a set piece to beat Germany.
While Chile and Paraguay attacked more, the goals they let in weren't set piece goals.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 » 09 Jul 2010, 00:25

That was pretty douche of spain.
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Jul 2010, 02:01

What I've heard a lot of people say about Spain is that they're the type of team that passes well so teams pack the middle. This means they need to go wide and open up the defense, the problem is they don't have any good players to score from balls crossed in (not saying they can't ever score but they don't have a man like Klose, Fabiano, etc). Since they know they can't score that way they then try to get the ball wide then work it inside once the defense is spread. Unfortunitly for them teams aren't that stupid and usually follow play which means we watch Spain pass the ball around for long periods with little result. I'd rather watch N. Korea vs Brazil over any Spain game so far this WC (well the Q-Final wasn't bad).

Either way it was a boring game (doesn't mean both teams didn't play well, even Germany did play well despite their approach being disliked).

I'm counting on the final being fairly open which should equal a good game.

mustahfa14

Post by mustahfa14 » 09 Jul 2010, 04:36

So I just read back these posts, and man you guys are just ripping on panchester lol. And why are you guys still defending germany? There's nothing to defend.

Germany just sat back and tried to counter attack, key word "try." They failed in every aspect of the game. They had less shots, less possesion, less attacking opportunities, and were just dominated on every level. It proves that possesion football, with patience, is superior. Germnay sat back and defended the whole game, looking for counter attacks. Yet spain were still able to score. They should have had 3 goals.

Brown- They pass the ball around and play with patience because it helps give the players confidence, and a good feel for the ball. It also makes the other team chase, and defend for long periods at a time, which is tiring. And to be honest, it is not boring at all. Thats how, imo (and most other soccer players opinions) football should be played. Its beautiful what they do, and if you cant see that, then it seems you watch soccer for pure entertainment, not for the love of the game, or the beauty of it. If you think spain plays boring, look at germany. They played the worst and most boring type of soccer.

calling germans gaylords isnt racist? Its just an insult to them lol. After the way they played, gaylords is a decent insult hehe :P .

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 09 Jul 2010, 04:56

i've come to the conclusion that you must be a kid mustah were not defending germany as much as you might think just about everyone here has admitted they got outplayed in just about every way. the posession for the game ended up being 51% spain 49% germany surprisingly enough germany just didn't ever look as threatening. If they played the game without so many nervs like they were five and spain was the monster in their closet it could have been different. And yes catagorizing all germans as gaylord is kind of racist and uncalled for thanks.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Jul 2010, 05:09

mustahfa14 wrote:So I just read back these posts, and man you guys are just ripping on panchester lol. And why are you guys still defending germany? There's nothing to defend.

Germany just sat back and tried to counter attack, key word "try." They failed in every aspect of the game. They had less shots, less possesion, less attacking opportunities, and were just dominated on every level. It proves that possesion football, with patience, is superior. Germnay sat back and defended the whole game, looking for counter attacks. Yet spain were still able to score. They should have had 3 goals.

Brown- They pass the ball around and play with patience because it helps give the players confidence, and a good feel for the ball. It also makes the other team chase, and defend for long periods at a time, which is tiring. And to be honest, it is not boring at all. Thats how, imo (and most other soccer players opinions) football should be played. Its beautiful what they do, and if you cant see that, then it seems you watch soccer for pure entertainment, not for the love of the game, or the beauty of it. If you think spain plays boring, look at germany. They played the worst and most boring type of soccer.

calling germans gaylords isnt racist? Its just an insult to them lol. After the way they played, gaylords is a decent insult hehe :P .
I do love to watch that style of play, when it leads to something. Spain in 2008, Barca, Arsenal (on a rare really good day), etc what Spains done so far this WC has just bored me, it's my personal opinion (they aren't the only team thats been boring this WC either).

To call the style of play Germany uses the "worst" and "boring" type of soccer shows that you don't know as much as you think. That exact same style gave us 3 of the WC's best game, the difference is they played that style of football better those games. 1-0 with 51-49 possession isn't dominating even if Germany never looked threatening. Spain won, they deserved it, they played well but I found the game as a whole boring.

No one's really "defending" Germany, we're just giving our opinions on the game. The reason that you and panchester have gotten extra attention to your post isn't who you support or your opinions on the game, it's simply the way you two have presented your opinions.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 09 Jul 2010, 22:07

Spain doesn't pass to grow in confidence, to tire the other team, or to get a feel for the ball they pass cause thats their style of play, and they pass long enough till they find gaps in the opposing defenders. If the other team didn't defend with 8-10 players, probably they would pass 3 times and go to goal, but since the other team defendes with such numbers, gaps are harder to find, and they are forced to pass for longer periods. Simple.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 09 Jul 2010, 22:48

Panch, I bet you that there would be no South American team in the final. Don't try and say I know nothing again Kayy :D

Phwoar, don't you just love it when irony comes back to kick you in the balls and remind you what an ignorant wanker you are eh.
how am I racist?
I can't remember how many times in the chat room you referred to Asian people as scum of the earth that should be shot.

I have no respect for Racists, your a lowly pathetic and immature piece of sh*t.

I'll full take the consequences for what I say here, because to be frank, someone needs to say it. Grow up and grow out of the racism, Its because of c**ts like you that the beautiful game is tainted as much as it is is some places.

And don't try and bulls**t your way out of this, I have no reason to lie, I distinctly remember me saying in the chatroom that I was thinking about asking out this eastern asian girl that I liked and your reply was "I would sooner hang myself than go out with one of those." You really sicken me.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jul 2010, 02:59

Oh my.....
Panch, I bet you that there would be no South American team in the final. Don't try and say I know nothing again Kayy Very Happy
I don't remember you telling me that, if you could help with quotes i'd be thankful? What I do remember you saying, is europe are better at football than south americans. I disagree of course, but have the maturity to understand its and endless debate, while I gave a few quick reasons that came to my mind, that suggest your point isn't true, I left this subject open, cause basically, it doesn't have 1 truth, but many(theres no conclusion, theres no universal truth to who's better). I don't remember saying you know nothing either, are you sure we are talking about the same panchester? :roll:
Phwoar, don't you just love it when irony comes back to kick you in the balls and remind you what an ignorant wanker you are eh.
High 5!!!! This trophy goes to europe, 2014 it will go to south america, etc, etc,etc......South Americans are top scores in the best european leagues, win individual trophies, are key in teams, every good european team has atleast 3, etc,etc, etc.... Congratulations, Europe won this final? Do you want a baloon? Its not like you did anything to help them win. your acting like you scored the winning goal, or even like if it was your national team in the final??

I can't remember how many times in the chat room you referred to Asian people as scum of the earth that should be shot.
I think anybody in this site, can confirm I don't use that vocabulary or those expressions, in fact, I believe those saying are merely british, and English being my third language, and me living only a short period of time in the US, I havent ever heard those 10 words put together in a sentence. If you are gonna make up some bulls**t, at least make a bigger effort and try to use some words I would.... "scum of the earth", why would a panamanian, that learnt english in a bilingual school, use that expression. Honest, first time I hear those words together.

I have no respect for Racists, your a lowly pathetic and immature piece of sh*t.
High 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll full take the consequences for what I say here, because to be frank, someone needs to say it. Grow up and grow out of the racism, Its because of c**ts like you that the beautiful game is tainted as much as it is is some places.
Look buddy, I'm not a racist. If anything I'm the complete opposite. Don't blame the racism in europe vs south americans and africans, on a south american kay??? Theres racism in Italy, and Spain, vs people like me, or africans, why would I do the same that people of my continent are victim of????
Second, I'm the opposite, I have friends from Iran, Nigeria, Turkey, Spain, Switzerland, Slovakia, USA, etc... In fact, i'm so "un-racist" that I deliberately mock racist people, saying comments of that type (nazzi, etc). I find racist people so pathetic, so stupid, that they actually think they are better just cause the color of their skin, or their religion, that I actually say comments like this to mock that type of thinking. Racism is such an outdated concept to me, that me and my friends, and many other people I know, mock that type of thinking. When I lived in the usa, I was the mexican beaner, my slovakian friend was the russian communist, the iranian friend was the one that played football with grenades, and we all had a laugh about it. We are so over, so much better that type of thinking, that we absolutely laugh about it. Same with my panamanian friends..... Obviously, I should have thought twice before joking about races in an international forums, with people that maybe live in places that still have racism as part of their culture.
And don't try and bulls**t your way out of this, I have no reason to lie, I distinctly remember me saying in the chatroom that I was thinking about asking out this eastern asian girl that I liked and your reply was "I would sooner hang myself than go out with one of those." You really sicken me.
I don't have to bulls**t my way out of anything. I know i'm not racist, and everybody that knows me in real life knows i'm not racist. I don't have to lie. I could care less what a guy 50,000 kms away from me thinks. So think as you wish, truth is, it doesn't affect my happiness in any way, so believe as you wish.

Klc , your sarcasm detectors are sooo fu**in bad. What day are you talking about? The day chicagofirefan told you he was gonna be in london, and he was gonna kick your ass? The day scottyboy insulted you, and we were all laughing about you? Oh, I thought so. All I said was "eww asians", as a fu**ing joke, and in fact I remember most everybody laughed, but of course, you suck at catching jokes, so you took it the wrong way, like you take the majority of things, and thats why you get into such huge arguments all the fu**in time..

I'll just link this thread, and invite everybody that read's this, to click it, to confirm to you KLC, and to everybody who's reading this now, that you misunderstood an obvious sarcasm, which everybody laughed about. Everybody laughed, but you, again, took it the wrong way (about the racist sarcastic joke in the chatroom). You just don't understand sarcasm do you. If you didn't understand this sarcastic joke, by powell, then that explains why you took a light joke the wrong way and got so worked up, here:

http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=16224

Sarcasm at its best, misunderstood by klc,much like in the chatroom..
Everybody got the joke, except you, much like in the chatroom.

So take it easy buddy.

And to all EF, if people really think I'm racist, I hope everybody understands it was a joke, that I mock racist people, and there is racism humor in the world, made by people like me, who understand everybody is equal, and mock those idiots who believe they are better because of their color. The nazzi comment, was a joke, a bad one, that I said to mock the germans, particularly lahm, sweinsteiger, and bierhoff, which all at different levels insulted argentine's, and then beat them, me pissed, reacted with that comment, I don't think its to hard to understand.....

Moving on.......

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Jul 2010, 13:03

Aww you are a d**head...Go kill yourself.

The fact that you can't even accept that you are a racist sickens me.

And to be frank, I didn't read any single post on that thread, ive seen many morons on this forum :roll: and many people who have posted things as stupid as that post. Also ive never spoken to powell so I had no idea if he was a retard or joking.

Thanks for highlighting what a pathetic piece of sh*t you are. You couldn't think of a good reply to me calling you a racist, so instead you tried to insult me and my "sarcasm receptors." Im so hurt, I might jump off a building after getting a tattoo saying "IM SORRY PANCH"

You most definitely said that you would bet money there will be a south american team in the final. You also said i was an absolute moron that knew nothing about football for saying there wouldn't be a south american team in the final. I don't care if you deny it, I know it's true and you know it's true, your the one that is been a pussy and not accepting you are wrong.

I didn't love it that European teams won it, I was saying it was ironic because you said I was a moron that knew nothing about football for saying a south american team wouldn't be in the final, and then you went on to tell me in th chatroom that European leagues depend on south American players, resulting in your usual arse licking of Messi.

I didn't say they were your exact words moron, because to be frank, the grammar is too good for them to be your words. The jist is the same though, you said racist things along those lines, and regardless of what your exact words were, its still racist.

P.S. I hope Fir sees this :lol: Your hate for asians might not be known to him.

I never tried to blame racism on south america, or any continent for that matter you fu**ing idiot. I said YOU are the racist, because YOU ARE racist. I wouldn't care if you are pink, black, blue or white, your still racist, so you are still scum.

The fact that you have friends from different countries makes you a "un-racist"? Your so full of sh*t it's unbelievable. That would be like me saying I have black friends therefore I have experienced Africa many times, when Ive never been to the country.

You mock people that say nazi, forgive me if im wrong, but I saw a few posts up someone said you said Nazi? :roll:

As for jokes, I'm not been funny, but jokes about racism are never funny. Sometimes you get sterotypical jokes that are funny, but when you start declaring people to be unequal and joking about it, which is what racism actually means, then it's not funny, regardless of your taste for humour.
if people really think I'm racist
Here's a fun game, go up this thread, and count how many times there is posts involving you and the word "racism."

d**head. :roll:

You can deny it all you like Panch, but no one gives a sh*t, you've shown you are racist.

I may be one of the biggest arse-holes on this forum, I may be the most hated person on this forum, I might be the most arrogant, the most annoying and the most patronising. I may have no ability to pick up sarcasm, I may be gulliable.

But I'm 100% honest. I have no reason, or interest, in declaring people as racists when they are not. I have more important things to do. The fact of the matter is, you are racist, and your just trying to cover yourself up now by saying its all a joke.

Id just like to add, when I said about asking out that asian girl, you said many things, including how their dirty and smelly, and the only person who laughed was Evan, who also said racist things. There was about 5 other people in the chatroom at the time, and no one laughed. So maybe you and Evan share a sick sense of twisted, racist humour, but the fact of the matter is, Evan keeps it to himself, he doesn't go posting about germans been Nazis on the main forum :roll:

You really are low.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 10 Jul 2010, 13:54

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Jul 2010, 14:01

As I said, I fully take responsibility for what I say here, because to be honest, Racism is one of the things that really sickens me and I won't have that "sweep it under the carpet" attitude.