2010 FIFA WC: Group G

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
2brown347
Veteran Member

Kaka didn't deserve that red but they way the Brazilians have been rolling around on the ground I don't feel sorry for him or Brazil.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Wow, scrappy end here. I really think Kaka needs to calm down and check his emotions for when Brazil move on in the tournament. He can't be doing stupid sh*t like that and potentially costing his team. He should know the Ivorians are only provoking him.

klc123
Veteran Member

Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse...BAM!

Icy
Veteran Member

Rome_Leader wrote:Wow, scrappy end here. I really think Kaka needs to calm down and check his emotions for when Brazil move on in the tournament. He can't be doing stupid sh*t like that and potentially costing his team. He should know the Ivorians are only provoking him.
What sort of things did Kaka do? I wasn't able to watch the game at all, but I saw the incident that got him the red card. What a joke of a call. So, again there must have been more to happen earlier?
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

fawad000

Icy wrote:
Rome_Leader wrote:Wow, scrappy end here. I really think Kaka needs to calm down and check his emotions for when Brazil move on in the tournament. He can't be doing stupid sh*t like that and potentially costing his team. He should know the Ivorians are only provoking him.
What sort of things did Kaka do? I wasn't able to watch the game at all, but I saw the incident that got him the red card. What a joke of a call. So, again there must have been more to happen earlier?
Ivorians started knocking and kicking Brazilians players down when they were losing 3-0. Elano got seriously injured as a consequence of this. RObinhio,kaka and fabiano were the top victims of these dirty tackles. They all barely managed to stand on their feets. Then Drogba scored and it was supposed that Ivorians would go for the draw and play fairly instead they increased their bulls**t further and made some serious nasty tackles. Kaka, in frustration elbowed Kader keita and got the red card after seeing two yellows.
Imo it was the right decision but Ivorians do have a part in that red. Anyways, kaka's red is not much of a concern since Brazil have already qualified for the next round and I am assuming they have also topped the group ( since I can't see them losing against portugal).

2brown347
Veteran Member

Thats a bit bias fawad000, there were a couple bad tackles but the ref was calling anything and there was a fair share of diving and acting by the Brazilians. Plus when Elano got hurt he was the one who slid in and just got unlucky. The player was running and Elano missed the ball and got hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu8fewzrhF4

fawad000

If you see this video closely, Elano touched the ball first and technically speaking, it's a foul.
Acting by Brazilians?...
WHy would Brazilians dive if they have the ball?( They were winning 3-0,passing the ball around and just wasting the time, even Italians don't dive when they are winning)

nick117
Veteran Member

kaka really didn't elbow him he just put his arm up and the dirty faker grabbed his face and fell.

2brown347
Veteran Member

He touched the ball but he didn't get the contact he wanted, and it wasn't due to a Ivory Coast player being careless.

and idk why professional athletes dive except for having no self respect.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

nick117 wrote:kaka really didn't elbow him he just put his arm up and the dirty faker grabbed his face and fell.
Yeah that is exactly what happened. That homo fell down like he got sniped in the face. Kaka did nothing wrong, he just put his arm up to keep that whiny c**t away from him.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:
nick117 wrote:kaka really didn't elbow him he just put his arm up and the dirty faker grabbed his face and fell.
Yeah that is exactly what happened. That homo fell down like he got sniped in the face. Kaka did nothing wrong, he just put his arm up to keep that whiny c**t away from him.
Obvious. I wonder if they are gonna appeal to FIFA, it wasn't deserved!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
They might but it would just be a waste of time if they do. It was a second yellow so it's a lot less likely to get withdrawn compared to a straight red (which is still unlikely to get withdrawn). Plus the ref could argue it wasn't the acting that made him give the second yellow, I agree it was wrong but kaka had been acting out so I can understand why he'd make the call.

panchester07
Veteran Member

this is true, but i've heard rumours by analists, that on monday its gonna get withdrawn from him. It was a yellow, but with 1 repetition, you could clearly see kaka's elbow hitting the guy's chest softly and inocently, and the guyy hyper-exagerrating the "agression", and acting like it was in his face. How obvious it is at first sight, how you can see with 1 repetition, that the yellow was incorrect, and that the ref booked kaka because he was tricked, might be the difference between the withdrawal or not.

your post makes logic, but my grandfather that watched the game with me, noticed at first sight that it was a faking-lie-bulshit- by Keita, and the fact that it was so narly and obvious, might make them witdraw it.

2 things that stun me. Did any body see the 2, EVIL foul's by ivory coast. the one on Elano, was the most ill intended, and then there was another one over michel bastos that was as bad. I 'd say fifa after watching the reply's should withdraw the yellow, and suspend the player that injured Elano(no doubt they should), and the one that cleated bastos. Both should be suspended from the next game. motherfu**ers. thatss the kind of fouls that break legs, bad losers, do nothing but stain their country, with fouls like this. Trust me, what I think of Ivory coast now is much more negative than when I saw the game. Who does this? Anti-football. You can end a footballers career that way. please suspend them, for a good period.

2nd time brazil receives a goal in the last 10 minutes. Excess of confidence?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

NewBornProdigy
Admin

2brown347 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote: Yeah that is exactly what happened. That homo fell down like he got sniped in the face. Kaka did nothing wrong, he just put his arm up to keep that whiny c**t away from him.
They might but it would just be a waste of time if they do. It was a second yellow so it's a lot less likely to get withdrawn compared to a straight red (which is still unlikely to get withdrawn). Plus the ref could argue it wasn't the acting that made him give the second yellow, I agree it was wrong but kaka had been acting out so I can understand why he'd make the call.
Ref didn't see the incident, I dunno how the fu** he came to the conclusion, but I never saw him even glance in the direction of the two

Another seriously bad referee...
-He missed the handball by luis fabiano, then started joking about it with him
-He failed to send off two blatent sending off offences
-He sent off a player based on a victims reaction

Its actually anarchy in football, we need to sort the ref system out

ratherton
Veteran Member

Don't feel too sorry for Kaka and Brazil. Its not as if they have never got players sent off in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVksdN4QnvA