2010 FIFA WC: Group B

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
panchester07
Veteran Member

Lio is captain today, with 22 years old he's the youngest player to ever worn the historical Argentinian brace. With the brace on his arm, the "10" on his back, playing in his favorite position, will he break the spell, and get his goal today???? Will be hearing "LIOOOO GOALLLLL" or will be hearing "lio beats 3, shoots, keeper saves it" like we have alll tournament.

Fun Fact: Veron is mocked with being half greece, for when his father played in panatinaicos and his mother lived over there, they made sexy time, and conceived "la brujita". He was born in Argentina 9 month later in la plata.

Can I be part american if I was conceived in a KFC?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

NewBornProdigy
Admin

panchester07 wrote:Can I be part american if I was conceived in a KFC?
No but Colonel Sanders is your step dad

The love potions in those snack boxes :oops:

scottS4
Veteran Member

NBP do they have KFC's in the UK?

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Yeah haha

pzona

Bawwww I was hoping they had contained the KFC plague and kept it in America where it belongs. But that's a whole different rant...

panchester07
Veteran Member

hmmmmm .... the argentina gamesss doesn't convince me..... they don't look like they found their game. pretty good for having 7 substitutions, but you could see they aren't as gelled in, you can see they don't have that i've been playin with the teammates for a while.. Militto is way delayed, Lio always has 3 on him, and they kick him every 3 minutes, Kun Aguero is spontaneous as always...lots of mistakes in the middle, Veron needs to run the game. too many crosses wasted. looks more like 11 players on the field, than 1 team.

pzona

I've been keeping the Nigeria v Korea game on, but I've been noticing that Argentina and Greece are still scoreless. Not sure what that's all about.

panchester07
Veteran Member

7 substitutes, lack of chemistry, and sorry to say lio es loosing few balls and trying to scoree on his own. beats 1-2 but then fu**s up the pass or tries to beat the third one.. no real motivation as they know they are 1st in the grup

DEMICHELISS GOAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria is a goal from the next round yeah?

Lio just can't score, postsss 1 v 1's, he does it all, and just lacks the finally touchhhh...... He just beat 2 shoots, keeper blocks nad palermo finishes the rebound.........

I take it Lio will get his goal when it counts the most in the second rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vamos vamosss Argentina!!!!!!

Lio 3 games, 3 posts, he just can't put it in!!!

Argentina - Mexico on Sunday

Uruguay - South Korea on Saturday

Thank god for no injuries and an enjoyable match

Can't wait for Argentina - Mexico :o

klc123
Veteran Member

I like KFC, you have have McDonald's back though. The sheer amount of times I've had the shits because of Bigmacs...

panchester07
Veteran Member

To be honest I've never gotten the shits from any fast food place, I just feel like crap after I eat mcdonalds. I just feel like I ate a plastic burger that was taken out of the garbage can.

Back on topic.. Shall we start a thread about the playoff rounds?

soccer11
Admin

Can I be part american if I was conceived in a KFC?
wait, is this true? :lol:

Greece were all over Messi today, and by all over, I mean fouling him almost everytime he touched the ball.
The Mexico-Argentina game will be fun, though I think Argentina will probably win by 2

panchester07
Veteran Member

well if Uruguayy beat Mexico, and Uruguay is Argentina's little brother, then logicccc says......

i don't know why i see mexican's getting frustrated and start kicking and doing stupid sh*t. Plus I don't trust Aguirre, I don't see him as the most "balanced" fellow. He already kicked a panamanian, and he has had disciplinary problems before. He really thinks he's the sh*t and is quite agressive, if things don't go his way, which they wont, then I don't knoww , they'll have to put a leash on him.

Magicfeet

Ooh ah, Korea! Sing ooh ah, Korea!

Best fans in the world.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Magicfeet wrote:Ooh ah, Korea! Sing ooh ah, Korea!

Best fans in the world.
I doubt their the best fan's in the world. :) How good can they be, they just have like 20 years of football history.

klc123
Veteran Member

Is that a serious post.

Heres one to try, have a mc-chicken sandwich before playing football. I personally haven't done it, but Ive heard its the fastest way to get a bowel movement in the world.