Who should be "9" in Argentina..?

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
panchester07
Veteran Member

Who should be "9" in Argentina..?

Post by panchester07 » 01 Mar 2010, 23:54

Maradona has a beautiful problem.. He has to choose who is gonna start against Germany with Messi. He has easily the best strikers in the world, Messi, Tevez, Higuian, Milito, Kun Aguero, Di maria, Lisandro Lopez..Lucho Gonzalez, Hernan Crespo, Javier Saviola!!

Higuian, has the Average of 1 goal every 77 minutes.. and is 2 away from being pichichi in Spain, with less games than Villa and Messi..
Thats better than Rooney that has 1 goal every 97 minutes..

Tevez just scored 2 against none the less than chelsea..and always scores in big matches..

Milito scored this weekend as well, and is always adding goals to his count. He isn't the most skilled, but he always seems to scored..

Kun Aguero just played a wonderful game agaist Valencia this weekend, and had their defense crazy, he also had 1 goal..´

Last: Di Maria, just scored his first hattrick with benfica

Thats it, short and sweet, who would you play, having this in mind. Who would you play next to Messi..

My decision: I would put Higuian, for the moment he is going through, he is always scoring, and I think his style would compliment Messi's very well... Around the 66th minute or so, I would put Tevez in, for either of the two haha, most likely Higuain.

Fun Fact: Aguero scored his goal yesterday, while injured. He had already asked for a sub, and had suffered multiple cramps. The play after he signaled Quiquie Sanchez Flores for a sub, and i think it was Simao crossed it, and he scored with his head.. Pretty amazing..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Anymi
Veteran Member

Re: Who should be "9" in Argentina..?

Post by Anymi » 02 Mar 2010, 10:45

panchester07 wrote:Maradona has a beautiful problem.. He has to choose who is gonna start against Germany with Messi. He has easily the best strikers in the world, Messi, Tevez, Higuian, Milito, Kun Aguero, Di maria, Lisandro Lopez..Lucho Gonzalez, Hernan Crespo, Javier Saviola!!

Higuian, has the Average of 1 goal every 77 minutes.. and is 2 away from being pichichi in Spain, with less games than Villa and Messi..

Tevez just scored 2 against none the less than chelsea..and always scores in big matches..

Milito scored this weekend as well, and is always adding goals to his count. He isn't the most skilled, but he always seems to scored..

Kun Aguero just played a wonderful game agaist Valencia this weekend, and had their defense crazy, he also had 1 goal..´

Thats it, short and sweet, who would you play, having this in mind. Who would you play next to Messi..

My decision: I would put Higuian, for the moment he is going through, he is always scoring, and I think his style would compliment Messi's very well... Around the 66th minute or so, I would put Tevez in, for either of the two haha, most likely Higuain.

Fun Fact: Aguero scored his goal yesterday, while injured. He had already asked for a sub, and had suffered multiple cramps. The play after he signaled Quiquie Sanchez Flores for a sub, and i think it was Simao crossed it, and he scored with his head.. Pretty amazing..
Dude...Messi ive heard is playing on the wing or in a 3 pronged attack. He is not a striker man.

Itll be Tevez, Milito

Or Aguero---Higuain----Messi

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 02 Mar 2010, 11:34

Anymi wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Maradona has a beautiful problem.. He has to choose who is gonna start against Germany with Messi. He has easily the best strikers in the world, Messi, Tevez, Higuian, Milito, Kun Aguero, Di maria, Lisandro Lopez..Lucho Gonzalez, Hernan Crespo, Javier Saviola!!

Dude...Messi ive heard is playing on the wing or in a 3 pronged attack. He is not a striker man.

Itll be Tevez, Milito

Or Aguero---Higuain----Messi
Haha, that'd be cool, only that its not Messi who decides the line up, its Maradona..

But you are right, I left out the possibilty of thre strikers..

If its three then:
Tevez - Higuian - Messi

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 02 Mar 2010, 18:42

Definitely Higuain. However, its likely that messi will be playing the ten behind Higuain (9) and Milito (11), with Higuain on the right side, where he is his usual level of phenomenal.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 02 Mar 2010, 22:59

Maradona's line up:

--------------------------Romero (Az Alkamar)

Otamendi (velez) -- Demichellis (munich) ---- Samuel (inter) --- Heinze (marseille)

Jonas Guttierez (newcastle) - Mascherano (Pool) - Veron (estudiantes) - Di Maria (Benfica)

--Lio Messi (Barcelona) --- Pipita Higuain (Real Madrid)

I dare to say this looks like one of the most serious Argentina's squad by Maradona.. Finally some players that are in good moment, and I think he is putting the best.. The team is yet to be confirmed, but its say 90% sure :)

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 03 Mar 2010, 01:20

I think the lineup of Aguero-Higuain-Messi might be the most dangerous lineup if I'm being honest. As much as I love Tevez, I think he'd be best coming off the bench since he's so aggressive. It would cause a lot of problems for defenders late in the game once they're tired.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 03 Mar 2010, 02:46

Messi--Milito--Higuain

For me at least
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 03 Mar 2010, 23:05

Higuain scored for Argentina to give them the win over Germany today.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

jthursto

Post by jthursto » 29 Mar 2010, 14:56

Evan wrote:Messi--Milito--Higuain

For me at least
/agree
Unknown Author of Sig but amazing nonetheless

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 29 Mar 2010, 20:30

panchester07 wrote:Maradona has a beautiful drug abuse problem..
Fixed that for you.

foodsample

Post by foodsample » 29 Mar 2010, 20:32

lol
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 30 Mar 2010, 23:03

Hugh wrote: Maradona has an awful drug abuse problem..
Fixed that for you. Drugs are not cool!!

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream » 31 Mar 2010, 06:58

Gotta be Higuain- the man is on fire. Only an idiot would leave him out. Then again, this is Maradonna we are talking about so... :roll:
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 31 Mar 2010, 12:00

ScottyBoy wrote:
Hugh wrote: Maradona has an awful drug abuse problem..
Fixed that for you. Drugs are not cool!!
But that's not what my dealer tells me!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 31 Mar 2010, 16:08

Hugh wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Maradona has a beautiful drug abuse problem..
Fixed that for you.
Hugh seriously shut your piehole. You say it like its "fresh news" and nobody knows about it.. Maradona is clean from drugs if you haven't notice yet so thats heads up for you.. Secondly even if he had a drug abuse it isn't something you make fun of, would you make fun of a person with cancer? Its the same, its a sickness, and further more a mental sickness which in my opinion are much more worse than a physical sickness..

Food for thought :?