Another reason i hate Mexican soccer

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Another reason i hate Mexican soccer

Post by MSILancer7 » 10 Aug 2009, 15:55

Probably the biggest world cup qualifier of the year for both USA and Mexico and i cant watch it because mexico wont let anyone show the game besides Telemundo and mun2 (niether of which i have) so i get to sit in front of my computer and watch the gamecast cause mexico is selfish and wont show the game anywhere else

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck » 10 Aug 2009, 17:15

Not even ESPN? This is madness.
Chelsea>Your team

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 10 Aug 2009, 17:21

Where do you live? Is it possible there is a TV Blackout due to sales, or are they just being exclusive jerks like the NFL? :p

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 10 Aug 2009, 17:32

fr33k1ck wrote:Not even ESPN? This is madness.
madness?

THIS! IS! MEXICO!

(kick)

will they show a re run on another channel later? then you could watch it.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 10 Aug 2009, 23:09

ESPN wouldn't pay. Mexico were charging too much for ESPN to air the game. But ESPN is appretnly going to do a pre-game :roll:

There should be an internet stream somewhere.

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Post by MSILancer7 » 12 Aug 2009, 20:42

arsenalfc08 wrote:
ESPN wouldn't pay. Mexico were charging too much for ESPN to air the game. But ESPN is appretnly going to do a pre-game :roll:

There should be an internet stream somewhere.
Ive got the matchtracker from ussoccer.com going right now. I hope US beats mexico to a pulp, but if 1-1 stays up i would still be happy.

Here is a link if you wanna follow to

http://matchtracker.ussoccer.com/?id=c3 ... ba79142b72

Pichichi

Post by Pichichi » 12 Aug 2009, 20:52

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

there should be a feed on that link. Not the best quality but they're there

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 12 Aug 2009, 20:53

im watchin it on telemundo right now (i dont really mind the spanish)......mexico's goal was great, but it looked like Howard was off his line a bit............
sig by 2brown347

mustahfa14

Post by mustahfa14 » 12 Aug 2009, 22:06

that game was terrible. Every call went towards mexico. Absolutely ridiculous. Mexico's second goal.....absolute luck. After a solid tackle frim demerit on the goal line, the ball just so happens to spray out to a wide open player.

I hate the way they play soccer i.e diving, wasting time, and faking injury. I also hate how they also get lucky somehow.

they did dominate possesion, and the U.S had some of the worst first touch I have seen in a long time. They gave the ball up too easily.

Maybe mexico deserve it, but I just hate how it happened

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 13 Aug 2009, 00:43

hey they might have beat us now, they can celebrate, but at least they wont have any hope at celebrating a WC birth. I heard someone say that Mexico is a top 15 team in the world, top 15 worst, their only advantage is their cheap style of play and their stupid sh*tty country's altitude and climate, figures why FIFA never wants to hold the WC in mexico. Half the players will come back with Carbon monoxide poisoning or kidnapped, found dead one week later with beans and drugs stuffed in their bodies. And swine flu.

casar22
Veteran Member

Post by casar22 » 13 Aug 2009, 01:55

Zlatan5 wrote:hey they might have beat us now, they can celebrate, but at least they wont have any hope at celebrating a WC birth. I heard someone say that Mexico is a top 15 team in the world, top 15 worst, their only advantage is their cheap style of play and their stupid sh*tty country's altitude and climate, figures why FIFA never wants to hold the WC in mexico. Half the players will come back with Carbon monoxide poisoning or kidnapped, found dead one week later with beans and drugs stuffed in their bodies. And swine flu.
Let me tell you something man/hater? Just to let you know: Only 2 players(Ochoa and Juarez)are constantly playing at that altitude, the rest of the Mexican players play close to the sea level or a little bit higher so don't come up with excuses now because, for once, we beat the US and now people are going to start making up excuses? Be humble man, I was pissed when the US beat Spain but I didn't go out saying that the US got lucky. As for the last part, why do you have to insult with those things? I mean come one, what the fu**? Did anyone insult your country or something like that?

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 13 Aug 2009, 03:09

casar22 wrote:
Zlatan5 wrote:hey they might have beat us now, they can celebrate, but at least they wont have any hope at celebrating a WC birth. I heard someone say that Mexico is a top 15 team in the world, top 15 worst, their only advantage is their cheap style of play and their stupid sh*tty country's altitude and climate, figures why FIFA never wants to hold the WC in mexico. Half the players will come back with Carbon monoxide poisoning or kidnapped, found dead one week later with beans and drugs stuffed in their bodies. And swine flu.
Let me tell you something man/hater? Just to let you know: Only 2 players(Ochoa and Juarez)are constantly playing at that altitude, the rest of the Mexican players play close to the sea level or a little bit higher so don't come up with excuses now because, for once, we beat the US and now people are going to start making up excuses? Be humble man, I was pissed when the US beat Spain but I didn't go out saying that the US got lucky. As for the last part, why do you have to insult with those things? I mean come one, what the fu**? Did anyone insult your country or something like that?
no offense, but it's kind of true. FIFA doesn't want to put their world class athletes in those kinds of conditions. Maybe not the being found dead part but Mexico's conditions aren't good. I mean, you always hear about how when teams go there, they're coughing up soot and blood. Why would anyone want a world cup there?

casar22
Veteran Member

Post by casar22 » 13 Aug 2009, 04:07

soccer11 wrote:
casar22 wrote:
no offense, but it's kind of true. FIFA doesn't want to put their world class athletes in those kinds of conditions. Maybe not the being found dead part but Mexico's conditions aren't good. I mean, you always hear about how when teams go there, they're coughing up soot and blood. Why would anyone want a world cup there?
I wasn't talking about a possible WC in Mexico, I was talking about the excuses this guy is making up. If you lost then you lost, excuses are for weak people

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 13 Aug 2009, 05:07

casar22 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
casar22 wrote: Let me tell you something man/hater? Just to let you know: Only 2 players(Ochoa and Juarez)are constantly playing at that altitude, the rest of the Mexican players play close to the sea level or a little bit higher so don't come up with excuses now because, for once, we beat the US and now people are going to start making up excuses? Be humble man, I was pissed when the US beat Spain but I didn't go out saying that the US got lucky. As for the last part, why do you have to insult with those things? I mean come one, what the fu**? Did anyone insult your country or something like that?
I wasn't talking about a possible WC in Mexico, I was talking about the excuses this guy is making up. If you lost then you lost, excuses are for weak people

Excuses? Aahaha don't make me laugh. First of all pal take a god damn joke, glad to know this world can produce people with some iron hide for sharp words...First off, I am no U.S. Soccer fan, I could care less for our national team, if they win, cheers to them, but you won't see me promoting them. And second, don't try and sass your way into making people believe Mexico play "Legitimate" football. I cannot even count how many times Mexico stalled, not only this game, but in the past as well. Their history doesn't do them any good either..(whos that old c**t gk that tried to trip what's his face that other time USA mollwhomped Mexico in the land of the free?). Not that I know all their history, that's the last football team I'd touch, other than Man City. As for the statements about the climate and the murders in Mexico, truth hurts doesn't it? :D I know a friend who's close family friend was kidnapped and murdered in Mexico only to be found a few days later with drugs stuffed in their gut. Oh and on a lighter note, my brother wasted 8months of med school in Mexico, altitude and all the god damn nasty carbon monoxide.

So how about this? I give Mexico their "Win". Thank the maker it's the last big one they'll have. All I have to say is, there is no hope, no God, no chance in fu**ing hell they will qualify, let alone make it far in the WC. I'd hate to see the WC tainted by 3rd rate football. And buddy, amigo, or w/e the hell you want me to call you, pattycake? IDK? I'm not hatin baby, just regulatin.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 13 Aug 2009, 05:42

Both of those Mexico goals were allowed because the players had alot of time to shoot. On the first goal, none of the US defenders stepped up to challenge the strike and on the second goal there was poor marking and he had time to set up his shot and fire it home. The US can't allow the opposing players to have so much time with the ball.