2018-Israel and Palestine?????

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
MSILancer7
Veteran Member
Posts: 443
Joined: 13 Aug 2007, 14:04

2018-Israel and Palestine?????

Post by MSILancer7 » 27 Jul 2008, 00:55


ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post by ratherton » 27 Jul 2008, 06:47

Thats what happens when you take Class A drugs.

More chance of spectacles_boy winning the Pulitzer Prize.
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

mint
EF Drug Baron
Posts: 2430
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 20:38

Post by mint » 27 Jul 2008, 09:46

there is more chance of me becoming a brain surgeon then this happening, surely fifa wont give it to them.
Image
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 27 Jul 2008, 23:37

who would go? i'm sure a lot of federations wouldn't send their teams in fear of the danger that s there.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 27 Jul 2008, 23:39

south africa has WC2010, so I wouldn't say it's that outrageous, still not a good idea though

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 27 Jul 2008, 23:46

2brown347 wrote:south africa has WC2010, so I wouldn't say it's that outrageous, still not a good idea though
there hasn't been war in south africa for the last 50 years or whatever it is either.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 27 Jul 2008, 23:50

soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:south africa has WC2010, so I wouldn't say it's that outrageous, still not a good idea though
there hasn't been war in south africa for the last 50 years or whatever it is either.
but there is lots of waring in the region, and a WC would be a perfect target for someone from that region to make a "statement" The president of FIFA has already said they have a plan B for the 2010 WC

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 27 Jul 2008, 23:52

2brown347 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:south africa has WC2010, so I wouldn't say it's that outrageous, still not a good idea though
there hasn't been war in south africa for the last 50 years or whatever it is either.
but there is lots of waring in the region, and a WC would be a perfect target for someone from that region to make a "statement" The president of FIFA has already said they have a plan B for the 2010 WC
yea i think they said Brazil was plan B, but when you put this many people together ina big event, it's always going to be a terrorist target.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Jul 2008, 00:00

soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
soccer11 wrote: there hasn't been war in south africa for the last 50 years or whatever it is either.
but there is lots of waring in the region, and a WC would be a perfect target for someone from that region to make a "statement" The president of FIFA has already said they have a plan B for the 2010 WC
yea i think they said Brazil was plan B, but when you put this many people together ina big event, it's always going to be a terrorist target.
true that, but u don't really hear about people trying to kill or kidnapping players from other then African, and South American players. and that's directly because of the state of their continents/ countries. that includes their families aswell (robinho's mom for example)

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 28 Jul 2008, 00:22

except for munich 72 where those israeli athletes were stolen and killed by the palastinian terrorists. i wouldn't like to see something like that happen again.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 28 Jul 2008, 00:32

soccer11 wrote:except for munich 72 where those israeli athletes were stolen and killed by the palastinian terrorists. i wouldn't like to see something like that happen again.
ya, I sorta consider that area of Asia more African, it's not, but I do anyway

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 28 Jul 2008, 02:21

Wouldn't it make more sense to consider it more middle eastern than asian, because that's what it is.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 28 Jul 2008, 02:47

Davidson9 wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to consider it more middle eastern than asian, because that's what it is.
middle east is asia. that's what it's part of. middle east is only a region in asia
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 28 Jul 2008, 02:53

Not true.

The Middle East includes some countries in Northern Africa, like Egypt and Morocco, and they aren't part of Asia.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 28 Jul 2008, 02:58

wow i stand corrected. you're right. but israel is still asian than african though
Image

Post Reply