how old are u and how long have u been playing soccer

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
anderson

take a chill pill every1 no need to bite my balls off.i dont have a camera but im just commenting on his shot is so jerky and slow.if he has been playing so long i think u shu defintley be able to take a smooth kik.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Well, I would say that people have reason to say stuff to you. You've several videos by saying "you can't kick a ball properly" and "the standard of play looks bad" and "is that because you are ginger?". Who do you think you are?

My advice: Find a way to make a post that has positive points in it, or go somewhere else. Such negativity and flaming is unwanted here.

anderson

ur really on my case gnarly

BosnianNedim

anderson wrote:ur really on my case gnarly
I think he has reason to be on your case, hes a mod and hes trying to keep the forum clean.

anderson

critism makes people play better.when sum1 critizises u ,all u want to do is prove them wrong.im trying to get people to channel their energy into proving me wrong.so dat will make them a better player :D . so ye probaly though i was just trying to insult people or get attention but it is the opposite of that.sorry for cazing any trouble everybody.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

anderson wrote:14 3 years wit a club

hugh u have been playing for 8 years and u still cant kik a ball properly

hey man i didnt saw any thing wrong with his shots....he did pretty good on outside shots....

and if u wanna be so cocky ass lets see wat u got......(Oh i forgot u so poor u dont even have a camera)---------- :lol: :lol: :lol:
i bet that was offensive to u...and the little sh*t u said about hugh that was offensive to him too...so think wat u r saying first.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

anderson wrote:critism makes people play better.when sum1 critizises u ,all u want to do is prove them wrong.im trying to get people to channel their energy into proving me wrong.so dat will make them a better player :D . so ye probaly though i was just trying to insult people or get attention but it is the opposite of that.sorry for cazing any trouble everybody.
Sorry, but that is just a sorry excuse. Criticizing someone on a forum is called "flaming".

Watch your mouth, or a ban will be coming your way shortly.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

anderson wrote:critism makes people play better.when sum1 critizises u ,all u want to do is prove them wrong.im trying to get people to channel their energy into proving me wrong.so dat will make them a better player :D . so ye probaly though i was just trying to insult people or get attention but it is the opposite of that.sorry for cazing any trouble everybody.
OK, if you're good enough to criticize someone so harshly and without constructive suggestons, tell me what you have done in your time as a player. At least some of the bulls**t that I predict you will make up will make me laugh for a bit...

A word of advice, good players almost never tear down others for an ego trip. They would rather spread their knowledge to others and watch them prosper on their words than just demoralizing them just because they have a lower skill level. A good player doesn't need to boost his ego on the expense of others, as they can do it themselves. I know that throughout my lengthy spell here when a new member joins, I can usually tell automatically how good they are just by reading their posts and seeing how constructive they are. Just keep that in mind when you post here or anywhere else, as it will prevent you from looking a bit daft.

Back on the topic, I'm 16 and have kicked a ball for about 13 years. Started playing rec 11 years ago, and travel about 7 years ago.
Last edited by mpcarres14 on 10 Jul 2007, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
God damn brewery!!!

AMacK7

I'm 14 and have been playing for 9 years I think.

hebrewhammer110

I'm 16 and have been playing for one year and I Love The Sport.

Viduka
Veteran Member

17, had the interest when I was 7. Though back in Australia I never persued that interest until I was 13. At this moment in time I regret it. I have caught up better than some people I know who have been playing for ages (here in England). Though, I always imagine what could/would of happened if I started early? Dam.. lol

Moving to England has definately improved my game and passion for the sport. I'm sure this is very obvious seeing as I joined this community :D

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

wtf anderson wtf thats all I can say, very meaninful post there though mcparres14.

Aniwaiz I have been playing since I was seven but started taking soccer and every other sport seriously when I was 12, I am now 14 and I seriously want to marry the sport!

By the way what does 'rec' mean?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

steve-0
Veteran Member

it's short for recreational.

nombrile

17 playing since i'm 5yrs

ManU_Rooney
New User

I'm 15, 16 in a few weeks, playing for 4 years all year round.