cesars log

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
cesar
Sophomore Member

i used to play soccer but then got caught up with school work so now im back trying to get to the top, with a 3 year old soccer ball and some old adidas shoes ill train my best to get back on track and if possible get in to the mexican soccer league FMF im trying my hardest so you can tell me some pointers, what to work on etc,

The things I need to work with are:
-curve balls, kicks
-hard kicks
-better control off the ball
-fakign
-controlled trapping
-one touch passes

thisisdard
Veteran Member

by hard kicks, do you mean more power in your shots?

cesar
Sophomore Member

correct :)

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

One thing that helped me tremendously in gaining power in my shots was improving my technique; in my case bringing my leg back further and my planting foot closer to the ball. I recommend seeing if either of these things work for you, I wouldn't be suprised if they made all the difference.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Explain, "better control off the ball".

Are you saying that you need to find space more effectively? Or have better field vision? :?

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

If I were you, I would work on kicking the ball straight so you get a feel of it before trying to curve your shots. That stuff is more advanced.

cesar
Sophomore Member

5/17/2007

progress is really low, i'm starting to choke on all my moves, i cant come up with anything in 1v1's.. i'm starting to lose my touch but i have great kicking accuracy right now..lol man my shoes ripped when i kicked the ball lol!! they were like a year old anyways..good thing i ordered some pumas :lol: man i hope i can develop some style of playing.. o i also pulled a muscle and it hurts like FACK

-cesar :D

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

is it you, cesar?? It's Ganaa if you know me