Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 30 Jan 2008, 07:25

ratherton wrote:
jcdenton wrote: and i have to tell you something about Serbia... :P
anyone watching Australian Open?!
Novak Djokovic beaten Federer 3-0!!!
so we have in men final him, and in women final Ana Ivanovic!
during bombing in 1999. she used to practice in an empty pool...
look at her now, she's got 2nd WTA rank... haha!
Compare that to British tennis junior, Marcus Willis who was sent home from the Australian Open for the latest in a string of disciplinary matters and you can see why British sport is in such a mess

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 77,00.html

Too many over hyped morons who think they are better than they really are.
idiot... but to be honest, it is greater success if you achieve something without any work...
i, personally, dislike Djokovic, because his family already was very rich, before he was born they've had an elite pizzeria in our most expensive skiing resort... so he used to practice with great coaches...
for me bigger star is Janko Tipsarevic, the guy who started destroying Federer on this Australian Open... he is older than Novak, but he comes from an ordinary family, just like mine, and he grown up like any other kid from his neighborhood...

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 30 Jan 2008, 07:30

jcdenton wrote:idiot... but to be honest, it is greater success if you achieve something without any work...
i, personally, dislike Djokovic, because his family already was very rich, before he was born they've had an elite pizzeria in our most expensive skiing resort... so he used to practice with great coaches...
Well, U can say that he is living like Kaka...

But they are making name for themselves, unlike Paris Hilton.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 30 Jan 2008, 07:34

i hate djokovic, he seems really stuck up. It seems the fans see it the same way as well. He celebrates at like stupid points and seems like a douche. Me personally being a tennis player, if I were Fed I would drop shot him or play him to the net and just try and hit him. I really really don't like him.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 30 Jan 2008, 07:40

I am not Djokovic's biggest fan, but he had some funny Sharapova imitations. :wink:

I don't really hate him, he's a great player, and beating up on Federer is not an easy task, so I totally respect him for that. But Federer is still the king for now.

Also, jcdenton. Doing things without much work and being successful. How about Kimi Raikkonen if you know anything about him? :lol: The perfect example of almost not working, but just being frikken good.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 30 Jan 2008, 07:43

I think Fed has kinda lost the will to be like super unbeatable, I think all he really cares about now is winning the big tournys like Wimbledon and US Open. I used to hate Fed, but I love his game, I grew so in love with his style, I have even applied his backhand motion and service tactics to my own game. Fed is ny-omnipotent on the court. However the King of Swing Pistol Pete Sampras will always remain in my heart and eyes the greatest the play.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 30 Jan 2008, 07:55

Agassi was the man with the heart of a lion though, much respect there. Fed wasn't my favourite at first either, but I've just gained so much respect for him being such a dominant player. I actually don't have a doubt that because of this loss, he will work his ass off to get back up there. He's a champion, after you're on top, it's tough to go down.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 30 Jan 2008, 14:09

expert wrote:fir_nev, those are all of the replies I got from last year. I don't know what happened to Gnarly either, he was very active and all of a sudden disappeared. But it's pretty interesting to see what everybody has been up to in real life.
Man, times goes by so fast, it's almost time to do another "where are they now 2008"
Which month are U intending to distribute emails?

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 01 Feb 2008, 10:15

rzadzinski wrote:Agassi was the man with the heart of a lion though, much respect there. Fed wasn't my favourite at first either, but I've just gained so much respect for him being such a dominant player. I actually don't have a doubt that because of this loss, he will work his ass off to get back up there. He's a champion, after you're on top, it's tough to go down.
actually there's an old asian saying (i think japanese or chinese, they're all the same) "toughest winds are blowing on the top of the mountain", think about it...
anyway did i mention that we won double title on this Australian Open...
in mixed doubles, Nenad Zimonjic and some chinese girl won the trophy...

yeah and just for you rzad... 2 days ago our girls, Jelena and Ana, have beaten Poland in Fed cup.... haha
it is really a phenomenon how such a small country can be so successful in such an expensive and elite sport....

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Feb 2008, 03:11

jcdenton wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:Agassi was the man with the heart of a lion though, much respect there. Fed wasn't my favourite at first either, but I've just gained so much respect for him being such a dominant player. I actually don't have a doubt that because of this loss, he will work his ass off to get back up there. He's a champion, after you're on top, it's tough to go down.
yeah and just for you rzad... 2 days ago our girls, Jelena and Ana, have beaten Poland in Fed cup.... haha
it is really a phenomenon how such a small country can be so successful in such an expensive and elite sport....
Thanks, I feel so much better. :lol:

Nah, I think we have some bright young girls who are coming onto the tour as well now, just wait a bit.

-Alexander Ovechkin

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 02 Feb 2008, 03:26

You and the pwner are starting on the tennis tour soon? :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Feb 2008, 03:31

BGbeast23 wrote:You and the pwner are starting on the tennis tour soon? :lol:
You little bastard. :evil: :lol:

-Alexander Ovechkin

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 02 Feb 2008, 03:38

You're just jealous because me & erick killed Nadal and Federer in the Underground Doubles Circuit. Wait 'til we hit it big time, we'll be as big as the Hoff!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Feb 2008, 03:40

BGbeast23 wrote:You're just jealous because me & erick killed Nadal and Federer in the Underground Doubles Circuit. Wait 'til we hit it big time, we'll be as big as the Hoff!
Big as who? :lol:

Kidding (but man he disappeared quick).

-Alexander Ovechkin

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 02 Feb 2008, 03:43

Well, he's coming back with this photo(scandalous, isn't it)...
Wait! Wtf? Well, so much for that sh*t. :lol:

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 02 Feb 2008, 03:46

rzadzinski wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:You're just jealous because me & erick killed Nadal and Federer in the Underground Doubles Circuit. Wait 'til we hit it big time, we'll be as big as the Hoff!
Big as who? :lol:

Kidding (but man he disappeared quick).
He didn't disappear he's just waiting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8