Where are they now 2007

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post by gnarlyjim » 14 Apr 2007, 04:11

iwannagopro wrote:Nah, I wouldn't forget you guys... you're too cool :D
...waaaayyy too cool! 8) :)
Image

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post by gnarlyjim » 08 Jul 2007, 03:40

I know this is ages old, and I'm commiting two crimes by making a double post, but I wanted to know if more people replied back after this topic was forgotten? I really wanted to see more of what these ex-EF'ers were up to.

Again, my bad on the whole dead topic, double post thing. :wink:
Image

anderson
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Jul 2007, 15:13

Post by anderson » 22 Jul 2007, 23:21

wat about jcdenton he should be included now shudnt he

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 22 Jul 2007, 23:34

Hehe, he hasn't been gone too long. I don't think much has changed with him though. The world still revolves around Serbia, like it always had, so it's all good. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post by gnarlyjim » 23 Jul 2007, 02:47

rzadzinski wrote:Hehe, he hasn't been gone too long. I don't think much has changed with him though. The world still revolves around Serbia, like it always had, so it's all good. :wink:
Be nice, Rzad. :P

I also don't think he left on the best of terms, did he? I thought he was given a temp. ban and never came back?
Image

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6203
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by rzadzinski » 23 Jul 2007, 03:26

gnarlyjim wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:Hehe, he hasn't been gone too long. I don't think much has changed with him though. The world still revolves around Serbia, like it always had, so it's all good. :wink:
Be nice, Rzad. :P

I also don't think he left on the best of terms, did he? I thought he was given a temp. ban and never came back?
Haha, I am. I'm not going all rage on Serbia. He seemed to be decently friendly to me, since I was a fellow Slavic, I was his brother! :lol:


Just don't go anywhere near his (national) pride, it bites.

P.S. Yes he did exactly as you said.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by fir_nev » 20 Jan 2008, 00:07

expert!

Managed to contact any more ex-EF members?

rzadzinski, jcdenton did not make it for the mountain rescue. He has turned his attention to mixing musics. Well, he still chats with me on MSN.
Image

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 20 Jan 2008, 02:23

What happened to Gnarlyjimm?

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 20 Jan 2008, 03:26

Hugh wrote:What happened to Gnarlyjim?
i guess he is just taking a break, hes did that alot near the end of last year

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post by keller8 » 20 Jan 2008, 23:41

Just a question people, Where was Forza Milan? He was here, then gone, and now he's come back! wtf?

Also, MickyD#9, why did he leave? well he's on FDU all the time now.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 22 May 2007, 01:25

Post by ForzaMilan » 20 Jan 2008, 23:56

keller8 wrote:Just a question people, Where was Forza Milan? He was here, then gone, and now he's come back! wtf?

Also, MickyD#9, why did he leave? well he's on FDU all the time now.
I joined, then I didn't really stick around, but then I came back a few months ago, and I'll be here for a while. :D [/list]
Image

expert
Site Admin
Posts: 2401
Joined: 13 Sep 2004, 16:40

Post by expert » 21 Jan 2008, 00:04

fir_nev, those are all of the replies I got from last year. I don't know what happened to Gnarly either, he was very active and all of a sudden disappeared. But it's pretty interesting to see what everybody has been up to in real life.
Man, times goes by so fast, it's almost time to do another "where are they now 2008"

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 21 Jan 2008, 00:15

I'd say grarlyjim will probably be back soon enough. He posted not too long ago, right before the new year on December 30th, so it's not like he's been gone for half a year or anything like that.

Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh » 21 Jan 2008, 00:23

Well next year you'll be doing something like

"Hugh's been gone for a while, he's currently studying Physics at McGill/Queen's/Waterloo, surviving on ramen noodles and coffee, he says whatever you do, don't study Physics in university."

And then later on

"Hugh's still studying Physics at Queen's/McGill/Waterloo, he says whatever you do, don't take a Ph.D"

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by fir_nev » 21 Jan 2008, 04:07

Hugh wrote:Well next year you'll be doing something like

"Hugh's been gone for a while, he's currently studying Physics at McGill/Queen's/Waterloo, surviving on ramen noodles and coffee, he says whatever you do, don't study Physics in university."

And then later on

"Hugh's still studying Physics at Queen's/McGill/Waterloo, he says whatever you do, don't take a Ph.D"
Hmm... Ramen noodles... I ate that alot when I was in the army.

C'mon, 5 mins everyday logged in to EF while eating ramen (for every meal) wouldn't hurt, right?
Image

Post Reply