The wiseman is back

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
wisemanreturns

Hey people,

Don't know if anyone around here remembers me but it's wiseman_philosopher.

I haven't posted on here for about 3-4 months since the makeover because it threw me completely. I used to click on "view posts since last visit" and then that went away, so I couldn't be bothered to post until that button came back, and hence I left completely in the end due to laziness. Having returned it still looks pretty inaccessible to me.

Well, just thought I'd pop my head back in to see whats going on.

What have I missed?? Any changes?? Any huge debates/topics which have gone by?

(By the way, my original account hasn't been deleted has it? If not then I'll go back and wade through the posts like in the old days)

Yours truly,

Wiseman

powell
English Meister

Hey wiseman,

Sorry i didnt rely earlier but i have only juts read your post but anyway good to have you back with us. Hope to see you around the forums and no i dont thing your old account has been deleted, have you tried logging into it ?

expert
Site Admin

Welcome back wiseman. Apart from the redesign, there a bunch of new stuff in the works.
"View posts since last visit" was never removed as far as I'm aware.
Your original account should work fine too. Try resetting your pass and if that doesn't work let me know.

powell
English Meister

Expert, i have a question. Why next to wiseman's post does it say 'posts: 0' since he has actually posted 1, what up with that ?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Nice to see you Wiseman! It is good to have some of the older mods back.

Magicfeet

It's always nice to see older members back. :)

powell
English Meister

Although i still havent seen him him make a post yet although he says hes back :?

Steve11
Sophomore Member

Wiseman_philosopher

Hey,

Yeah sorry, I thought this post didn't work so I left everything again, but anywho, good to see I ain't been forgotten.

Also got my old account working again.

So what have I missed then over the last 1-2 years?
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Too much to list. :P You should stick around so you don't miss any more. ;)

Wiseman_philosopher

Real_Zidane wrote:Too much to list. :P You should stick around so you don't miss any more. ;)
ok thanks for the help.

So can somebody fill me in?
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

I joined :lol:

Well, we've gone through a huge "guide making" phase, and there is a new social networking system with blogs, pictures, friends, comments, etc (snux.net). In the past 1-2 years, a lot of very helpful users (and not-so-helpful *cough* the_loast) have joined up. Plus, gnarlyjim and powell have hit the 2,000 posts mark

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Yeah and don't forget rzad and ajc! EF has also gotten a bit more organized as well there are still lots of debate topics in the "ideologies" subforum and fun stuff in the "Fun Activities" subforum. ;)

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Real_Zidane wrote:Yeah and don't forget rzad and ajc! EF has also gotten a bit more organized as well there are still lots of debate topics in the "ideologies" subforum and fun stuff in the "Fun Activities" subforum. ;)
What about me :cry:

powell
English Meister

oh yeh cant forget zaltan ... if you need to know anything about boots just ask him and he'll be able to find info like that for you. Biggest boot fan ever! :wink: