19%
Goalie
No votes

Total votes: 16

Pele158

Hey Im from North Carolina, and midfields the best

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

ill tell you whats the BEST: striker, you score and you get all the glory, thats why i play it. its not as easy as everyone thinks, but its the best.
ill tell you whats most IMPORTANT(besides keeper): midfield, they are the playmakers, they take the ball from the defence and develop the attack. im sure everyone agrees with me, if you dont, then you are wrong. :lol:
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

sai
New User

Hey everyone, im new to this forum and i hope my suggestions won't sound to stupid but i would have to say right wing is the best position because if you play well it can make for the easiest route to the goals.

AC_Milan>*

Center Mid is the best. We are the link to the other side of the field, and create plays.

Sig by me.

fballpashun12
New User

MID FIELD
bottom line
hands down
best position

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

yea i say defensive midfield cuz its like the anchor remember chelsea withought makelele? now with?

Sputnik

strikers and wingers get most of the glory, but a team can survive without a star striker. A team lloses matches without even decent defenders, let alone a 'star' defender as such. Defence is the most underrated position in modern football

Gaurab815
New User

its central midfield all the way. they are the commanders in the field. i play there too. but i feel that wing backs are important too, they sneak in and out of the attack always creating a surprise element for the opposition defence.

lagalaxylover
New User

Go defensive midfield. Take all free kicks yeah.

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

No doubt striker and especially midfield are the popular choices but most teams aren't sucessful without atleast some good players in all areas of the field. If you can score 5 goals a game but always conceed 7 your defence or goalie is obviously weakening the team.

It's easy to overlook defence as they have no stats to track like goals and assists and they never win awards. (think Cannavaro and World Cup mvp)
Plus their job on the field is not exciting, people always like to see the attack and the more exciting aspects of the game where as the defence is there to shut that down.

The Ronaldo of soccer
New User

I like center mid and striker. If team has really good midfielders they don't even need a good striker, they can score themselves. One tournament we had all our goals come from midfielders. We only scored 4 goals the whole tournament though. :oops: